Mad libs

instagram.com/p/BRwQLzJF2mw/

This video has triggered a shit ton of libs, people in the comments saying they should be killed, etc.

Why are liberals like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
youtube.com/watch?v=_CfUMyf9x4M
seeker.com/sharks-harbor-deadly-bacteria-discovery-news-1766489348.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because muh animuls

i mean im no liberal but i still have respect for animals. i go hunting and fishing but wouldnt to disrepectful shit like this

>white women

shark looks like it was BEACHED

I'd do it, and it would be very kek worthy.

Disrespectful, yeah, but not worth melting like a snowflake over.

Sorry folks, I'm just not a fan of sharks. And don't worry, they will be around long after we are gone.

I thought they were going to force feed it beer.

We /japanese/ now

internet outrage culture is so ridiculous

they probably threw the thing back once they were done anyway

he could get some kind of decease from that but not really big deal

Checked

What is that, a whaleshark?

Leftists operate by feels. Animals relate to them subconsciously as they are inherently weak, mindless and subject to abuse humans

No lib at all but if you unironically think its funny to torture animals, just kys

Literally "Chad"

Are white people really worth saving? All the shit skins and hispanics and muslims give the real white people a minute here.

Are we actually worth saving? Maybe a race war would be a good thing. One where most of the pale skinned human waste died in it. We could use them as meat shields.

Kek
I thought he was gonna dreyfus that shark. What they did was literally harmless.

At least they're going to eat the damn thing.

>the virgin can opener
>the chad shark

Why do liberals vehemently defend dangerous animals like sharks/muslims?

FAKE OUTRAAAGE

>no one checks quads

>checked

I dont know about killing them, but that was a shitty thing to do.
>Be swimming
>get sucked into riptide
>no more energy to swim
>start sinking under the surface
>"sweet death take me now"
>Chad dolphins swim up and force you to drink piss beer as you're lungs fill with water and cheap swill

sharp teeth are sharp as fuck

owo

Actually watch the video, no sharks were harmed, just probably unhappy with what is going on.

now imagine niggers fooling around with a shark
and the instagram whores reacting to that

>If this was a cat or dog you'd be sent to jail for animal abuse

wow, what a fucking genius point

As long as a creature that needs the water to live is out of said water, isn't that considered harmful? Why were they fucking around and giving it booze? They should have just taken it out a little ways into the water and put it back in.

DAMN LMAO YALL NIGGAZ CRAZY TF U DOIN SO CLOSE DO DAT WATER #THO *emoticons* WHY YALL TRYNA OPEN DEM BEER WIDDA SHARK WHERE DEM 40Z AT NIGGA

>evil julia
>cries about someone being evil
:--DD spurdo spärde
post animal gore there and 'see' happens

>behaving like a nigger
>stupid liberals

fuck off you beta cuck.
Sharks are cool and this fags are degenerate shits

it would be the same reaction, breadstick, deadly animal rights(pitbulls sharks bears etc)>>>>>>>people rights to any libtard with a frontal lobe

Gotta fashy haircut too. All the blue hairs know he wouldn't even pump and dump.
This is funny. Sharks are stupid animals. Did they throw it back? Is it already dead?
I hope this becomes a trend. I'm going to kill a deer and smash a cold one on his antler and chug.

>nigger tier behavior
>w-why do you hate me?

Kek youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

Chads do whatever they want, as simple as that.

Stay mad, virgins.

>Why are liberals like this?

Why the fuck do you associate being against animal cruelty with being a liberal? They have nothing in common. Liberals are mostly heartless bastards who just pretend to fight for causes to boost their own image.

You sound like a liberal troll trying to pretend to be your perception of non-libs.

women are such a mess

>This is how americans drink their beer

Shark just wanted to have a fucking beer and chill on the beach. Fuck off faggot liberals

Thanks Dances with sharks. We needed your peoples wisdom to understand our spirit less ways.

This. I'm right-wing but I don't do degenerate shit like this. I have a stoic approach to the natural world.

>he thinks that was animal cruelty

being born with your inbred bong face is animal cruelty.

I thought he was gonna put the beer in the sharks mouth
not really that bad, sharks probably didn't even feel pain from it

How was that cruel? Just shut up.

I'd be more surprised if you could find something that DIDN'T trigger liberals.

>people in the comments saying they should be killed
They should. They're psychopathic genetic trash, just like you.

That's Chinese, not Japanese. Chinese are subhuman insectoids. Caring about the welfare of animals is a very strong white characteristic.

Reminder that anyone who doesnt think opening a beer with a live shark is the best way to enjoy beer is a cucklet.

Chad isn't a nigger.
Stay beta faggot

Exactly, since when has respect for nature been exclusively a supposed left wing trait?

It's a small shark so it can survive a couple of hours outside water. A millimeter of alluminum isn't going to do anything to its teeth. They inconvenienced the shark, but this is in no way "cruelty"

you gonna post yourself or just the guys you want to fuck?

> I'm going to kill a deer and smash a cold one on his antler and chug.
Are you saying you've never done that before? I mean if you do that every time you're probably a douche. But there has to be at least one time you've done that. Either to puncture a can or use like a bottle opener.

are progs hindus now. what's with all this karma talk.

This is degenerate and they should be ashamed to behave like this, but they are young drunk people and young drunk people do stupid shit.

>it would be the same reaction
No user, liberals dont see blacks as human, and only humans are supposed to show restraint. They would be given a pass by most, and the real animal activists would be shamed into shutting up for being so racist and not understanding blacks are not human.

So you won't mind if my friends and I hold you down and open a beer with your teeth right?

ITT: Jealous niggers, shitskins, mentally ill gooks and other subhumans projecting their neurotic insanity via social virtue signaling.

/Thread

Keep crying you pathetic virtue-signaling faggots, you are making my day.

Nah that's japs they have a hard on for whales and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=_CfUMyf9x4M

But it's okay to kill an unborn child

I mean, it's already dead, who cares

it's completely legal to fish for sharks, only a few species are protected.

>using a dirty knife to open a can
I not a liberal but I am triggered because it's so unsanitary.

Am I the only one with mysophobia here?

I'm glad you unironically believe this. You're probably stupid enough to open your dumbass mouth in front of people you should't as well. Maybe I'll be there for it...

DUDE DRINKING BEER OUTTA THE WRONG END OF THE CAN

fuck frat boys and fuck alcohol. bring back pohibition

I love Mad Libs!
I'm sure Sup Forums would be very good at them too!

You going to try to get him to fuck you? You seem to think an awful lot of the pictures he used, are you hoping they are real?

If he had shark teeth it wouldn't matter at all. There is a difference between human and shark teeth you dumbass.

Are those spics or white dudes?

what is reading comprehension and how did you fail it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a pretentious retard

I'm having a blast with you

That picture of your gay lover is too white to be a burger you degenerate fag

It's just an animal, who cares.

The problem with this video goes beyond the fact they killed a shark. Internet and social media has turned people into extreme narcissists who will do anything for attention and virtual "likes". Remember that girl who shot her boyfriend in the chest for a social media stunt?

wow you are a fucking cuckold. Hippie leftist shithead. I torture animals to death all the time. I actually lay out traps in my yard so I can capture animals to do this. It's the true right wing thing to do.

Being against torturing living creatures is not a "liberal" characteristic.

ok if you follow Total frat move you are a fucking faggot, they ruin and slander the name fraternity.

We could file a couple incisors down first if you think it would be more fun. I'm sure he won't mind, it's all in good fun

They should be killed, and nothing of value would be lost.

This faggot hides his flag and thinks I'm pretentious lmao

go step in your own traps you false flagging faggot.

underrated

Also, so long as they threw it back in the sea I'm okay with it.

>triggered leftist
hahaha you still butthurt hillary lost, faggot? why dont you go back to your drum circle and smoke more granola and leave politics to the adults.

You are a complete ignorant retard if you think this behavior is something new

the virgin sip
the chad quenching

This is why women being give the vote was a huge mistake, they are way too easily swayed by emotions.

This makes them prime targets for propoganda taking advanage of emotions.

Fuck off leftist shill.

doubly checked

>im too much of a loser to find myself looking like chad and cracking a cold one with shark teeth
that's what i'm reading here

kys muh dude, it will make america great again
and keeping hiding your flag eternal shitposter

I voted Trump

typical shill behavior,l once you're found out you change flags and accuse everyone else of shilling. Why don't you try using logic for once? oh wait, you can't because your brain is fried from leftist drugs and animal cuckoldry.

seeker.com/sharks-harbor-deadly-bacteria-discovery-news-1766489348.html