Why aren't you having children, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you having children, Sup Forums?

Don't you wanna save the White race? Or do you wanna end up like the Greeks and the Armenians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seleucid_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_(ancient_kingdom)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already have a blonde haired blue eyed daughter and I don't even care about saving the white race.

I don't particularly like kids. If someone were to pay me to make white kids then yeah I'd probably do it though.

Because I haven't met the right woman. Trust me, the moment I meet a girl redpilled on the jewish question, I'm putting a big, beautiful ring on her finger and getting her pregnant.

Introduce me to her, I'm 19 Mr. user

nobody will let me.
Do I need to be more forceful?

What do you think of my son OP? His great grandfapther was black.

where do you live?

>Racemixing is fine

I'd rather just die alone.

working on it.

I just shot a huge load in my gf about 15 min ago.

He can't find a girlfriend. He african genes that expressed themselves are too ugly. So I guess my family tree is going extinct. I can't believe that coal burner grandmother mother of my wife, she doomed us.

His brother lol

I am not white, you really want me to have kids ?

Because raising a kid when you're broke ass and want them only for muh race meme leads to them being raised in shitty ways.

that creature..... I now understand why racemixing is bad

I would pay a girl to have my child, any takers?

I want to plow square face but the kid is orc spawn stop using this newborn pic were it still has blue eyes and no fangs

I'm only 23. My greatgrandpa married a woman half his age when he was 30 and they had a dozen kids, I've got time.
One day I will have daughters of my own and I will fuck them.

I dont have cause no women, but i would like to know how Greeks "end up"?

im curious to know what pol thinks of people who have realized they dont have the patience for child rearing? I will not have kids because I anger way too quickly, and am not even close to patient. I'm irritated by childish behavior and am no where near any kind of financial responsibility.

Am I wrong to not have a child I know I will abuse?

Im 24,have two kids with my wife and we are planing on having more

>the average american in 2020

shit I even have a girlfriend of 4 years, Im 30 years old and fucking miserable - but im going to stem school and hopefully shit gets better after.

Raped and genocided. Their empire lost.

you are a problem

I bought 37.5 acres of land in Kentucky after living in Chicago my entire life. My wife and I built a house on the land. We went full on with solar power, we have a small amount of livestock and a small garden. We did not have time to go bigger with the garden this year, as we moved into the house too late in the season. Next year we are planting 3 acres of food. Now that we are well set, we plan on having three children. The first one is due at the end of the year.

After living my entire life as a shitty-city dweller, I am ready for a real life.

greeks never had an empire

I already have a white son, but I'm not having anymore kids.

Not at all. I lost my temper once when my kid was 2. My anger scared me so I haven't spanked him since. Kids are hard.

>greeks never had an empire
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seleucid_Empire
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_(ancient_kingdom)
What is google?

Get thee to /out/ and check out the aquaponics threads. Also, start drilling logs and inserting some mushroom dowels, i can't get enough of the varieties. Charles dowding has some great videos on youtube for easy growing too. And have a go at hugelkultur to extend the growing season of your herbs etc.

What has the white race done for me lately?

shitskin diaspora in america with inferiority complex
jealous of Greeks

look at the posts of the shitskin op

jealousy andd inferiority complex

She swallows my babies

op is shitskin diaspora in america

jealous of Greeks

Honestly this. Seems like 90% of the white race is ready to sink the ship out of their own self hatred

op is shitskin diaspora
slav arab or any other low kind of subhuman

sneaky shitskin

I'll have kids as soon as I find the right man

op is shitskin diaspora with inferiority complex

jealous of Greeks

Humanity is already doomed
I don't want my carbon copies to suffer like I have in this shit tier reality

jealous of Greeks

Stop spamming

this thread is shit anyway
made by a sneaky diaspora shitskin

When were Armenians EVER White Europeans? Internet must be cut off from subhumans resident in Glendale

>OP on the left

jealous of Greeks

Who am I to impose existence on potential peoples, without their consent? Why disturb those in a state of blissful non-existence?

>A coin is turned in hand before given to a starving beggar, but a child is unflinchingly tossed into cosmic bruteness - Peter Zappffe.

jealous of Greeks

hmmmm....

jealous of Greeks