I have a thing for asian women

Is it moral to have kids with a white wife and casual sex with other asians or should I repress this for the good of the race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japs are honorary Aryans

Literal nigger logic

Girl in the pic is south korean
Still good?

You should make mix-raced kids. The White race is jewed and full of poz. Jap/Aryan hybrids are the only answer to ashkenazi evil.

>japs are horny aryans

fix'd

You shouldn't fuck someone if you don't want them to bear your children, this should be common sense but sadly isn't.

do whatever the fuck you want. if your wife is okay with you having casual sex on the side, go for it. highly unlikely without letting her do so also though. I know I wouldn't want my wife doing that. kek

Fuck but don't have children

Yeah and Hitler was still against race mixing with them

Wasnt planning on letting her know

Do what the fuck you want, who cares what others think. The weak should fear the strong. Lol.

Also enjoy your bastard children.

This is what the typical Asian woman really looks like, not the models people cherry pick.

no.
no. do you forget what they did pre hiroshima? do you forget that they have some of the most degenerate television and hobbies on the planet?
no.

>my body my choice!
>kids find out you don't really love mommy, you have accidental kid by baby crazy mei ling who sabotaged the condom because she is crazy about bleaching her genes

gg no re
kys beta cuck

All asians I know are fucking hot desu

>Race mixing
kys

maybe for you uma delicia types. bar is kind of low is it not?

Then you deserve to be cucked

No, focus on your white wife and your white children.

Ugly Asian women play sports.

Yeah they're the only decent looking women where I live
There are some legit white women here but I dont live in the south

Asian women are ugly. Without surgery they look disgusting. Now I know why asian men don't have sex, they are repulsed by them and change them for 2D waifus.

I tried white, it went poorly desu. Never had a thing for chinks until I found they make much better women. Note they must either be immigrants or first generation because western culture can ruin any woman no matter their roots.

t. asian

note how the best looking people are not asian in these photos. no cherry picking at all.

agreed

>caring what retards on Sup Forums think

Asian man here. We love our ugly women bugger off.

1st option is OK as long your duty is fulfilled

>claim to be redpilled
>actively participate in destruction of white race

>Is it moral to have kids with a white wife and casual sex with other asians or should I repress this for the good of the race?

no mutts have no identity and are a jack of all trades but masters of none.
its always better to stick to youre own race.

Would bang most of the asians there

>claim to be redpilled
>is a homosexual

>ugly asian people exist, so there cannot be attractive asians too
are you people actually retarded?

>it's ok as long as you pump out white babies
>quality of family life does not matter
>making sure they are well adjusted doesn't matter
>your duty was fulfilled so it's ok
retard

>Shows women athletes, which are usually not attractive

Always better to stick to your own race, BUT I am not a purist. I think Sup Forums is a bit overly purist, but more out of necessity than principle.

What I'm saying is if you meet an exceptional woman then its OK. But she must be exceptional and must meet (and exceed, even) your standards.

Pol of course will say that your children will inherit the low IQ of a negress if you mate with her, but what they dont account for is the individuality of that negress. If that negress is high IQ, beautiful, and has good temperament, then she could be a candidate.

my 2 cents

He'd fuck a chink every once in a while
Doesn't mean he can't raise a family

>I like asian women
>b-but look at these pictures of ugly asian women
Shut up, faggot.

Compare

>creating a weak strawman
try reading the post again abdulla.
i said that most of them are ugly, and even the average western girls that go there to teach look better than the prettiest of the asian girls.
>claims to be redpilled
>falls for the face surgery jew
>thinks sticking to your own race is homosexual
enjoy your ugly nonwhite children.

>i like asian women
where did i say that?
also, you're saying they're ugly, they're just average asian girls. topkek

FPBP
I think it's fine. I'm a Russian nationalist and oppose racemixing in general, but
totally fine with Japs, Turks, Caucasians and Tatars. My girlfriend having Jap, Tatar and Turkish ex lovers is one the hottest things about her. Love licking her pussy while remembering how she fucked a Nip before. It's amazing seeing Russian qties dating and mating with Japanese men, thanks god we live in Vladivostok and it's a common thing to happen. When my second cousin married a Japanese guy and gave birth to a hapa, I had creamed my trousers from a soft cock. don't like Putin or any cucked Western leader, my girlfriend doesn't, my Jap bred second cousin doesn't like them either. im a nationalist, that is okay with traditional native to Russia ethnic minorities. No tolerance for jews, chinese or central asians. I don't want more foreigners except for some Central, Northern Europeans and Japs who historically settled in Russia. Japs can be good allies in erasing Central Asia, Southeast Asia and China from the face of this planet or just keeping the border. Few Russian qties sucking Jap cock is a good price to pay for a merge of high cultures. In Russia in addition to Japs same can be said about Tatars and North Caucasians who can be used as additional troops in wars.

This

Asians count as white imo

You're finnish
So probably autistic and have never talked to a woman

>i said that most of them are ugly, and even the average western girls that go there to teach look better than the prettiest of the asian girls.
so there are ugly asians and there are pretty asians. the proportion might be different than for western people, but what the fuck is the problem here?

>is it moral to be a cheating faggot
Self explanitory

Sup Forums has some disturbing issues with sexuality.

No, not only mating outside of your race is degenerate, but any kind of ethnic mixing too
"Smart negroes" always experience a regression to means with their offspring. Useless subhuman race alive in the first place by the grace of British and French stupidity

>>i like asian women
>where did i say that?
Good reading comprehension, you twat.

Yeah but you will end up with ugly children 9 times out of 10 no matter how your Asian wife looks

>cheating
And you call us degenerate

>haha ill just say every pretty asian girl had surgery
anyone who wouldn't fuck the girls I've posted is either gay or extremely autistic

Nonsense, only a regression to the mean if its with another Black. But I think its pretty dangerous to mix with Black, that person has to be of exceptional character. Just to be pretty fucking honest.

If you must racemix, the best combo is latina IMO. Latina women are really conservative and prefer macho men. Plus your children will still look white especially if you go with someone that has significant White admixture

These threads never go anywhere, just endless shitposting. Just post some tits and move on.

>either gay or extremely autistic
Sounds about right.

i'm married and understand how family life works, and also how to raise well adjusted children that won't end up brainlet NEETs.
you're brazilian and eat monkeys, shut the fuck up.
why are you even on Sup Forums if you think that race mixing is okay? especially with low empathy asians.

did you read your own post before you hit enter, you potato nigger?
or do you just not understand the purpose of greentexting?
or do your alcohol problems cause your memory to wipe every few seconds?

Good goy! Racemix with the billion+ asian women! Replace the whites with hapas!

>nonsense
Oh yes, Brazil and pardos are known for being quality people and places. All genetic data suggests that monoethnic European people are the healthiest, longest living bar Japanese and most fertile when it comes to ability
>the best combo is latina IMO.
Iberian are fair looking negroids-Euro mongrels, even more so castizos and mestizos

No. If you're going to be possessive of your own race, then why act hypocritically and in a way that by your definitions is degenerate?

>literally pushing your fetish on people
Are you just looking for validation or just a kike?

>why are you on Sup Forums if you disagree with MY views?
holy shit dude just off yourself

what is exactly is my problem? I just like the exotic combo of Japanese men with Russian Slavic women. Their something deeply historic and cultural about this process

i didn't say every, but a disproportionately high amount. statistically, asians have the most facial surgery because they know they are ugly too.
>because i wouldn't fuck them it means i'm gay
i'm sure you go around having sex with every good looking western woman, don't you, chad? that's totally why you have a folder of good looking asian women and fetishise them, because of all the pussy you're clearly drowning in.
having the option and denying it =/= finding them unattractive due to being gay

i'm married, and wife is pregnant. try again yellowfever betacuck.

have kids with the white wife, and have kids with the asians after guaranteeing the first.
Just have kids.

Fuck shill threads. Asian women are hideous, white men who like them are beta losers and racemixing is the work of the jews.

>It's another "I ask Sup Forums out of all places for love life advice" thread
epic, I like it

>Iberian
>Negroids-Euro mongrels
Iberians (Spanish) are full blooded Europeans. And dont give me that Moor invasion crap, every country has been invaded and inherited some other genes. Those genes get washed out over time.

[[Slovenia]] oh wait are you that dickhead in that other thread that thinks Southern Euros arent European/White. KYS you fuck.

Every man needs to stray once in a while to keep his sanity. Most girlfriends I have had....well pretty much...agreed that if I were to stray that I make sure they never find out.

One. Drop. Rule.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

You will never have kids and you will never fuck an Asian woman. You will stay at your basement watching anime and hentai, like the beta faggot you are.

>this projection
topkek
how many times a week do you fantasise about your submissive asian waifu whilst laying in your own filth?

Asians are winning the race war. Only a fool would breed with a white woman.

What's with all the threads with thumbnails lately?

Out of all the ways racemix its the least bad you wouldnt be hurting iq and asia has done civilised trade with the west for ages now so its not like they are niggers or sand niggers or poos but if possible it shouls be avoided

>One drop r-
>Italy highest ranked
>USA 9
>Slovenia 11

kek, you should stfu now.

>liking hot women is a fetish
nice try autismo

The only notable Eurasian mix in history started the EU

t. monolingual part-negro subhuman retard that never left his inbred town

The average Slovenian or Czech has one of the highest medical services education, savings and buying power in Europe.

Slovenia and Croatia are clean, tidy, openly racist, safe (for the natives) homogenous nation full of fascists in and outside of the police/government, and murderers with war experience. Italians in Slovenia are treated like gypsies for both are shitskins. Britain is a dirty enriched by niggers, pakis and arabs cuck shithole where feminists and niggers are treated like the sacred cows

"As of 2007, 92% of the population between the age of 25 and 64 spoke at least one foreign language and around 71.8% of them spoke at least two foreign languages, which was the highest percentage in the European Union. According to the Eurobarometer survey, as of 2005 the majority of Slovenes could speak perfect Croatian (61%) and English (56%).

A reported 42% of Slovenes could speak German, which was one of the highest percentages outside German-speaking countries"

Get on Trump train niga!

Ginger girl is the cutest, easily.

>projection
you literally said that in your post, you stupid fuck

>slav untermensch talking shit about Europeans
Top kek

>ugly people make ugly children

You're a fucking cherrypicking retard.