ECLIPSE DISAPPOINTMENT THREAD

ECLIPSE DISAPPOINTMENT THREAD.

this eclipse sucked in nj.

You? Sucked right?!

i live south of boston. they got an eclipse but we didn't. what the fuck man...shit better happen again in my life time

Wisconsin was the gayest eclipse ever.

83% sun blockage my ass. That John Denver was full of shit, man.

Richond, VA here. Never even got darker outside.

Freehold NJ here

It wss FUCKING AWESOME

your shitty ass iphpne would never see it

Sacramento here. The sun was as bright as ever- it wasn't like it was night time in the day. I just used 8 pairs of sunglasses and glanced at the eclipse for a few moments. It was nothing special.

It was okay. Got slightly dim and the rim of the moon was barely visible. t missouri inside the umbra.

2040 is the next one in the US

Tampa FL eclipse was bullshit. Didn't get dark at all. Darker on a cloudy day. Fuck celestial phenomena.

about as exciting as a cloudy day

You are all stupid as shit, you can't see it with a normal camera you need the special glasses

Middle Tennessee here, had totality but it didn't get as dark outside as I had expected.

Nope. 2024

And it'll be right over me in DFW.

Southern illinois

Localfag, can confirm. I hope the next civil war isn't as boring.

lolno, 2024

Cool pic. Winner here.

SUCKED NIGGA

NYC WAS FULL OF FAGGOT CLOUDS

Long Island here, didn't see shit

Central Kentucky. It got maybe 25% dimmer - globetards need to try harder to trick me.

>confederate flag shape
Cosmos telling us to save the south.

>t. retards who thought a partial eclipse would make it a lot darker out

there's a reason people try to see the full eclipse, the partial ones only block out a little bit of light, so it looks the same, only a bit dimmer out

I got cloud coverage, but it was thin enough to block most of the light, so I managed to get away without any special glasses

I managed to use my a6000 as a lens to dim it enough when clouds weren't covering it

It was much better for us spacefags.
Pic Related

was in 100% totality zone.

Very underwhelming. Not worth the hype

same here. Where I am it was supposed to be around 98%, but it was bright out during the whole thing and through the glasses all you could barely see anything. Don't know what all the hype was about.

My whole city lost power I repeat my whole city lost power. This has never happened before ITS HAPPENING

Fox was showing a huge group of people that came thousands of miles and spend all this money to see the eclipse and a bunch of clouds blocked the sun

Boston will see one in 7 years. Hang in there kehd... Oh and get outta my way in traffic ya hooligan.

shit i wanna see that clip

Sucked in Memphis, TN. Got totally overcast right before the apex.

What the fuuug, I took a picture using a HD Eclipse filter, and there's a white mark at the top right of my picture!

Send help

>this eclipse sucked in nj.
This. It looks like it's still morning.

>get away without any special glasses
lol you're going to start noticing dead zones in your sight within a few hours

I didn't even attempt to go outside. It's cloudy out here in south eastern WI.

Westchester, NY here.

Didn't see shit. It got a little darker but that's it's really

you do not. The whole day has been epic Shepard Smith cringe. I wouldn't be surprised if they fired him for being so awkward all day. He made Don Lemons NYE thing look tame

A thunderstorm popped up right when I didn't want it to.

That's a planet you dumbass

This. Plus you need to be in the direct path of totality in order for things to get dark around you

Union here. Got darker/cooler out but that's it
I think is trolling

Nibiru?!
HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING

I live in western ma and i thought it was pretty good.

Literally with my iPhone

Albuquerque wasn't impressive

PA here. Missed it because I thought it was just clouding over and didn't realize it would probably be overhead about then.

Kinda bumbed. It was like
>o fug here comes a bigass storm
dark and probably would have been worth checking out if I had remembered it was only going to last for like 10 minutes at peak darkness

Promise im not trolling, i just used full manual mode on my LG G5 camera and set the exposure low and ISO on 50

Its venus you raterded lardass

>western Kentucky

I was in a spot with 99.91% totality. It was anticlimactic. It was like sunset and wasn't even that dark. Didn't take pics cause I'm not a faggot who takes pics instead of experiencing something with my own eyes.

wow that sucks for you it was amazing in Nebraska

>yfw trump gets 2 solar eclipses in his presidency

NE Ohio here. Couldn't see dick unless you really tried and it didn't get any darker. Maybe the shadows on the ground were longer than normal but that's about it. Huge disappointment. Hoping 2024 is better since I'll be in the path of totality

AlaskaFag here. We didn't see shit. we're too high up on the planet and these faggot clouds fucked shit up for us.

Texas here, it was OK, maybe 65% covered. Cloudy but could occasionally see the sun.

Next one on April 8, 2024 will be better, even for NJ.

96%er checking in - TFW you don't get the diamond ring

>suicide for being an eclipselet

>ITT: burgers who think solar eclipses are like CGI in the latest hollywood blockbuster

Sucked for me. This is from my snap(because I forgot to save the original pic) in Tampa.

nah bitch it ruled

It was pretty good out here in central Pa. But it's thundering now... spooky

Live south of Broken Bow, it was interesting and very weird, it got dark enough for the street lights to come on, and the temp dropped to 69.

GCI is gay most of the time.

But it was kind of cool when the animals quieted down like it was about to be night time. Or maybe that was because it sounds like there was some thunder rolling around within earshot.

We got an 80% eclipse in florida
I thought it would at least get alittle dark. It was like a normal sunny day
the weather got cooler though

Oh that's probably our thunder from Western PA then. Seemed slow moving. Prolly was all clouded over then anyway.

Looked slightly like sunrise toward the end when the weather resolved.

South Jersey here, nothing

Murfreesboro TN, one minute of total complete darkness the likes that has never been seen.
It was beautiful.

imagine the disappointment of the idiots spending thousands to rent homes/hotels and fly to the totality zones.

/x/ on suicide watch right now

ooh thats cool

Digits
Guess I'll just stay mad then

I took a simple shot in Bmore using my iP7. Nothing fancy. I'm just happy for my very first partial eclipse.

hit the nail on the head
i wonder ((((((who)))))))))) made all those special glasses

>total complete darkness the likes that has never been seen.
Have you never heard of night-time user?

digits. the omega

I probably fucked up my eyes by glancing quickly at the sun for 2 seconds. All for nothing.

anyone else feel energised and pumped after the eclipse? im growing stronger

Styx did a stream and it sucked the 10.2
The eclipse did, anyway. The stream itself was fun.

it. was. the mass meditation

My fucking eye hurts and I have a headache.

fight me

Most overhyped thing this year so far.

Nope. It was awesome. Even met a qt3.14. best eclipse evar.

It just looked like it was 4pm, so fucking lame

texas was aight. Ill wait another 7 years.

Hi union. Op here. Flemington.
Biggest hype ive ever experienced

Did you fuck as it was happening?

We got that coverage too.
Was so light out still.

probably an effect of the mass meditation boys

April 2024 is the next total eclipse. Crosses over east side of US.

I'm tired as fuck. But I've also been drinking for the last 4 hours

Lucky you. Carbondale was disappointing. Fucking cloud covers.

The eclipse summoned forth a mighty thunderstorm whose clouds blocked out the sun and caused lightning to remove the warm glow of my PC leaving me in true darkness.

It was just raining the whole time, didn't see shit.

Thats cool man.

>didn't buy glasses because I thought it would be cloudy
>had enough clouds to stare at the partial eclipse
>totality was mostly too cloudy to be worth the trip
Why even try when not trying works out well enough?

Only had two steel 24OZs. I'm alright

Albuquerque sucked. 340 beaming sunny days a year and today it was overcast with a few raindrops. just few breaks in the clouds, the 73% coverage was OK but even then a wispy cloud would come within 1 minute. It was exactly worth the 6 dollar glasses and 5 minutes of total viewing time.

It was interesting, like wearing sunglasses without actually wearing them. Then it looked like the sunset at full eclipse. The mailman had to turn his lights on. The temperature dropped. People set off fireworks and cheered. Then the clouds rolled in.

Dallas 2024 masterrace!

>people in this thread didn't make a pinhole camera out of cereal boxes
You're all privileged little shits

>nj
>about 800 miles away from the path of totality
>WTF MAN THIS SUCKS!!
You're a fucking moron.