He's name is younes and he was the author of tje terrorist attack that took place in barcelona a coupple of days ago...

He's name is younes and he was the author of tje terrorist attack that took place in barcelona a coupple of days ago wich killed 15 pepole, somo of them where kids, innocent tourists, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4809866/Man-wearing-explosive-belt-shot-west-Barcelona.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is he ok?

F

So this was the guy who blew himself up with his own explosives?

I'm surprised there's enough of him left to recognize.

did he died?

>120 propane tanks

no police shot him today:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4809866/Man-wearing-explosive-belt-shot-west-Barcelona.html

catalan police (mossos) shot him down few hours ago, you can see three bullet holes in that picture

WE FUCKING 2ND RECONQUISTA NAO

He appears to have choked/drown on his own blood.

That was the guy driving the truck with a french facebook or am I confusing events?

Big if you

typical achmed

It's a start

Oh
:(

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation. Well, it all started a couple of months ago...

This is what happens when there is no communism, we need communism so much

it's this piece of shit

people are waking up hard time thanks to this shit, tons of people still believe the "oh poor guys they have a hard time in war and poverty and shit"

hope he suffered

Looks like a bullet went straight through his face

indeed

What the fuck, that is the first time I've seen that, so religion of piss?

I'm actually surprised that the police went full inquisition and killed 8 terrorists already

glad they didn't let them enjoy the rest of their lives in 3 stars ''jails''

yeah, all moslem immigrants that were living in spain on welfare and decided to yihad

our police took good care of them, a bit too late tho, sadly

open borders with France and Belgium is a mistake

Are there more pics of the other shitheads?

>WE FUCKING 2ND RECONQUISTA NAO
>attack happens
>next day on same spot people protest against rightwing anti islam protestors

Kill yourself non white fuck.

Should have shot his dick off and kept him alive like the Finns do.

Imagine if the penalty for every sand nigger terrorist in Europe was penile removal.

Deny them their opportunity to meet their Allah and remove their cocks instead.

he looks well and alive in the 2nd

>slav
>white

lmao

Why did the police release such a picture? Not even the US or Israƫldoes this with terrorists.

>slav mad because non white

kek pic related

Why are you writing in such an odd manner user?

We catalans love ESPETEC

The two on the shoulder may be only one shot, enter and exit.

nerve gas, instantly deded

Why does Canada never get frequent terrorist attacks like Europe?

Will there be a muslim chimpout over this pic?

Now if they would just stuff bacon in his mouth and take pics before grinding him up into dog food we'd probably have less attacks

Because Canada has already submitted to slam. No need to terrorize the faithful.

This. More ridicule for Jihadi fuckwits.

do more plox. The female and the male one, and the big eye one rofl. Use the smiling face as reference

and an infusion of pigs blood

I hiper, all i know is the moss that took the picture is in a yuuuuge pile of shit because he probably shared it with a friend and....Well secrets ain't secrets nowadays so unless it's the guy who shot him and thus won't be punished because people would reeeeeee about it he is in big shit.
I wish,it can go both ways,moors chimp out or they don't in any case he might have saved lives in the future since people have shared this pic so much moors after a live of no consecuence for actions might see the end result of their retardation.
I want memes about him pleaseeeee

S

Why did he attack Spain? Spain has nothing to do with the interventions in the Middle East.

dead arabs, best arabs

Spain was an islamic kingdom in the 12th century (800 years ago) muslims claim it's their land

I love these terrorist attacks. More please. Every time the faggots come out on social media talking about tolerance earns another one. You pieces of shit make your beds, lie in them.

It's ok guys!
Paid psychological help will be given to the family of the terrorists as well.
Thank god!

This is just the beginning

Why are mudshits so fugly?

kek :^)

kek

get rekt shitskin

Does it look like a face of a young man who just got into heaven?

Did he Ok?

Looks like a fuckboi goober. Good on the police for shooting him

If you knew that part of the country wou'll know that they will do MUUCH more.

They are saying that opression and capitalism made them do that, they are not to blame but the "fascist" spanish government.

I'm not making that up.

>Mudslime detected

>thanks oficiales de policia, now I'm finally having my 72 virgins

he'll be fine, just needs to walk it off.

What is the map supposed to show?

He died running away like a bitch, no virgins for him

S

They did not find him, he walked to the police, it was suicide by cop.

in the pic you see he took one to the face.

you forgot to mention the real victims of the attack, OP.

The muslim community

The news said, "He had a "face off" with the police".

Won't someone please think of how this will effect poor muzzie refugees?

Islamophobic bigot

is he gonna be ok tho

I think I know that part of the country since I happen to love there,anyways I want to point out the protesters at biqueria fucked up because barcelona is thoroughly pozzed they should have not go there since people are angry and the commies managed to channel that hate towards the evil natshees who made the muslims who are the real victims blow up.
I was thinking what course of action is best for spain lately and i would like to know anons suggestions of a voting strategy,since we have no right wing party worthy i thought of the idea of voting in sanders to accelerate the downfall and rioting so as to increase the happenings instead of simply waiting for the slow decay of the west and having our children fight the race war in numerical disadvantage or with the shitskins having infiltrated the military etc etc.
Should we vote for the most retarded left in the hopes of them being retards?it's like as vaccination it might kill you since you're injecting toxins tpyet they might save you from more such toxins in the future...
Any suggestion on that regard would be welcomed (it also would certainly trigger the creation of some worthy right wing parties we could then rally for)

You should save this picture for the turk anti white poster

lulz
hate you

children! sheesh...they blow up so soon

He dead

F

More like 48 hours ago
Proud of the boys

>Islamophobic bigot

HAHAHAHA turbosatan imbecile

I believe haplogroups.

Checked Morro satanico

He got it easy.

He should've lived long enough to be someone's prison bitch.

>those "rightwing anti islam protestors" were Spanish falangists.
>In Barcelona
>in Catalonia
>when everyone put politics aside and threw shit upon anyone using this attack for politics
>specially if it also was against Catalans.
Gee I wonder why everyone was mad at them

Did he died?

this guy?

bravo

Your meme game is strong, Spainbro.

dude seriusly dafuq?

>why are we here? just to suffer?

they attacked Barcelona because of all the international tourism. It was free propaganda and media attention all over the world. That's why. You don't stop terrorism by being kind or being a tough motherfucker. You stop it by being an irrelevant country tourism-wise. Obviously being too open to any kind of extremism favours violent acts, too. Such as in Finland and Sweden.

This. Oh God yes.

Nice.