Is the average person seriously in denial or science or are libs beating a dead non-existant horse?

Is the average person seriously in denial or science or are libs beating a dead non-existant horse?

Other urls found in this thread:

principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/
youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZT9CG7OWM
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/20/andrew-warren-wyndham-lathem-denied-bail/
archive.is/ziL0P
nypost.com/2017/02/25/the-next-womens-march-is-co-organized-by-a-terrorist/
principia-scientific.org/breaking-key-un-climate-fraudster-makes-concessions-tim-ball-lawsuit/
youtube.com/watch?v=2UGmmoSJkbI
google.com/search?q=mann vs ball&oq=mann vs ball&aqs=chrome..69i57.1580j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>When something is real people don't deny it
No shit brainlet.

The UN's source for climate change proof was disproved in court.

principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

> basic physics used to project a physical thing happening, completely straightforward

vs.

> vague calamatous predictions that fly in the face of literal millenia of data and are constantly being changed, that require fudging data to get the results you want, and invariably are used to argue for more government in people's lives

saged.

neil could tweet that water is wet and morons would eat that shit up like he just theorized relativity

For normies:

>Mann: Climate change is real and I've proven it, with all this government funding! But I need more :^)
>UN: This is our official evidence, here's money
>David Ball: Post proofs?
>Mann: I don't need to show my data
>David Ball: You lied then
>Mann: See you in court

>queue court case
>Mann loses
>Mann commits contempt of court and chooses millions of dollars in punitive charges rather than just show the fucking data he swears is true.

This is THE source for the United Nation's decision that climate change is real and everyone but China has to reduce production.

Yes, Climate does in fact Change over time. I don't think anyone ever denied this. It's to what effect we humans are effecting the rate at which it changes, well that's up for debate. However, just talking about if something exists or not is silly unless you are proposing solutions to the problem if there is one. Otherwise you are just some stupid fucking blabber mouth repeating known facts. Thanks Captain Obvious.

No one is trying to tax the fucking eclipse.

>Global warming is real
Okay.

>Humans caused it
How do you know this? Even with knowledge of atmospheric greenhouse gases, how can you definitively say that these gases are causing the lion's share of global warming? How do you know it's not 1% caused by greenhouse gases and 99% from other causes?

>Humans can stop global warming before it fucks everything up
Positive outlooks are always good. Did you consult the magic 8-ball?

Not so fast Neil!
youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZT9CG7OWM

Well see, we predicted when and how the eclipse would happen and it did.

1) no one is debating climate change 2) "man made climate change" is far more nuanced than precessional movement of our moon and Sol 3) fuck off popular science meme man

science can be disregarded by the left as it suits them, 'coz facts are racist and there 33 genders

'Special' Glasses. $4 a pop.

CNN ignores this.

Eclipse wouldn't occur if you simply tax the sun.

your president thinks it's a chinese hoax haha

>science
if you can tell me the proportion of human contribution to green house gasses for the decade from 1990 to 2000 compared to the natural earthly contributions I'll answer your question

remember when someone asked him if the earth is flat and he started blabbing nervously?

I don't think the average person is denying it. I just think they know that they can't really do anything about it.
Blue collars still need to get to work, and public transportation is a shit show/not available outside of city areas most of the time.
If everyone just starts trying to dismantle pollution the big wigs will probably have a spaz attack and start hiring people to get shooting.

If they applied carbon taxes to the Sun, our world debt would be paid off in less than 6 picoseconds.

Yeah, because even fucking Egyptians who didn't know the wheel could predict it.
That's a much better track record for a theory than the shit SJW scientists spew these days.

How do you call a astrofisic black person?

a nigger

This stupid fuck can't even accurately predict the weather but knows with certainty that the troposphere will warm by EXACTLY 2.2 degrees celsius due to human caused events and melt all the fucking ice. What kind of dipshits do we call scientists these days?

George Soros personally bought 1,450,000 shares of Time Warner, CNN's owner's owner, in August of 2015 in preparation for the US election. That's not including shares owned by any of his organizations, hedge funds, or cronies.

It belongs to him.

>can't even get tomorrow's weather predictions accurate
>WE CAN TOTALLY SCIENCE THAT GLOBAL WARMIMG IS 100% REAL BECUZ BLACK SCIENCE GUY SAYS SO!!!

Leftists, always retarded

This. It's not like there are errors bars or anything like it. Fucking libcuck scientists.

Thats because these Scientists cherry pick and flat out tell lies on certain political subjects that the people who pay their grants tell them to.

The Solar Eclipse is not a political subject.

It's more that different branches of science don't communicate that well. Climatologists like their short-term models and don't account for long solar cycles (which are reasonably well studiet by astrophysicists). Hint: we are pretty much at local maximum of solar activity and it's about to start dropping rather sharply in several decades, leading to a fucking ice age in several centuries (disregarding other factors, which do exist and are relatively influential). Can try to cite academic sources if needed. (Sun is not really my thing, I'm a space rays guy, but I go to the same conferences and hear occasional reports about sun)

Republicans are too stupid to accept science. They will accept 2000 year old fairy tales as fact though.

God what a pseudointellectual fucking nigger. Can't this guy choke on a piece of steak or fall in a manhole or something? Jesus fucking christ, I used to think he was entertaining too...in 2010 or so.

As long as you'll say the same thing about Muslims. Otherwise you're just full of hate and too cowardly to go after anyone but your own race, out of social fear.

One of the organizers of the Chicago branch of the #ScienceMarch was just charged with murdering his gay lover in a bizarre sexual thrill kill:

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/20/andrew-warren-wyndham-lathem-denied-bail/
archive.is/ziL0P

Lol, reminds me of the woman's march leader who turned out to be a terrorist responsible for bombings in Israel

nypost.com/2017/02/25/the-next-womens-march-is-co-organized-by-a-terrorist/

Prove god didn't create the world. We'll wait cuck

So how does science explain all 3,879 genders that your ideological ilk stammer on about?

Fucking hypocrites. You should all die.

"Climate change" is absolutely real.

The question is to what degree do humans cause it, and what realistic measures should be put in place to effect it.

I'm more concerned with particulates in the air and the increasing toxicity in the oceans than I am of the temperature going up a couple of degrees.

>In the next and chest area
>next and chest

Anyone else realizing all the typos in media lately?

When will sheeple wake up?

That said I do think it is gradually warming but that we are doing a lot to be better about emissions and developing countries are hard to control, an throwing money at them isn't helpful.

That's probably because people aren't claiming the eclipse is a result of human interference.

That's because everybody is a trained, competent journalist these days.

Oh like how they deny race differences or blame it on financial status, which still shows a gap when controlled for? Seems like we all have our biases, except the right side's bias doesn't cause our group's extinction.

I can observe the eclipse just as easily as I can observe that our current warming trend is nothing special in human history.
Yes, the earth is warming. We're at the end of a fucking ice age. This shit happens. Quit being stupid. This is a disgusting destruction of science by academia.

I have now that you mention it.

There are at least three typos in five paragraphs in that screenshot:
> "For several months, communicated through an internet chat room"
> "After the victim went to sleep in defendant Lathem's apartment, Lathem text defendant..."
> next and chest area

I mean I think is right though. Everyone with a computer is a journalist and most of them are just copy/pasting shit from other websites.

That's why our only safe news source is Infowars.

Trump already proved climate change is a chinese hoax. How is this still a thing?

Neil deGrasse Tyson is a tool of science.

Imma steal this k thanx

Methods and tools predicted a Hillary victory too, but Trump eclipsed her.

Autocorrect. They are posting articles from their iPhones while sitting in Starbucks.

underrated

I actually believe Manis accelerating and enhancing a natural occurring cycle of climate changes. That said NdGT needs to shut up, hes obnoxious as fuck

It's been warming for 20,000 years. Why do you think there were glaciers covering the continent as recent as 10,000 bc and now there arent? Was carbon emissions to blame 7,000 years before human civilization? Answer pls.

kek

i don't mind black science man- he's not much worse than most celebrity scientists- but lefty millennials need to stop idolizing him.

nigger Bill Nye?

>I actually believe Man is accelerating and enhancing a natural occurring cycle of climate changes
You "believe" this? Based on what? What else do you believe?

Nig science

Well we were predicting eclipses long before Copernicus. Saying "X predicts Y just like we can predict an elipse" is either saying "X is wrong but we can still use it to predict what will happen until a more elegant solution based on something closer to reality apears", or is a faulty analogy.

His whole schtick is to appeal to retarded normies. He's an entertainer like Nye. Pic related is an actual genius

The real problem is, he could tweet water is dry, and they would eat that up just as fast.

Climate models are modelled wrong and have not represented current trends for the past decade or so. The climate feedbacks are modelled with amplification rather than the correct damping effect that is scientifically backed, by the U.S. government no less.

Solar eclipses are a recordable, observable phenomena with a solid foundation in physics.

FPBP

> The eclipse was real
> Therefore all other theories are real.
> SCIENEC!

There is evidence for the solar eclipse, there is not evidence for climate change, there is only bogus manipulated temperature data sets put out by NOAA and NASA who have been proven to have tampered with them making the past progressively cooler to generate a warming trend in the present to keep their funding up so the scam can continue.

The horse is alive but in decline. There are still many people on the right who deny element so of the consensus on climate change and/or evolutionary theory. Mostly because they don't like the broader policy implications of the science and other times, because they are too insecure to concede anything to the left.

Yet.

The Climate Change movement is a communist criminal conspiracy, in order to redistribute the labor and wealth of non-compliant nations to globalist compliant nations. Trump backed out of it for this reason, it's a stupid deal and does nothing for the planet -- it simply redistributes America's wealth to India, China, et al. do not pay a cent. All very destructive, shit-tier countries, fully capable of financing their own "green energy".
Climate change fags, kill you are selves

is there any other source on this? I want to redpill normies

Why not publicly challenge this so called scientist to explain to us how much each variable has caused the so called "global warming"?

Change.org? Whitehouse.gov? Let's expose this guy.

> eating water

just look at all the anti-science retards here on Sup Forums who deny anthropogenic climate change

principia-scientific.org/breaking-key-un-climate-fraudster-makes-concessions-tim-ball-lawsuit/

But climate deniers aren't the ones getting trillions in government grants around the globe

>Don't give (((them))) ideas
This isn't Europistan with its VAT shit

>getting cancer and then stopping smoking because it increases your chances of getting cancer

see
Out of the 10000 surveys sent 3000 have been reviewed. Out of the 3000 reviewed surveys 77 have been handpicked to say 75 out of them agree to man made climate change. The 97% meme.

Predict this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2UGmmoSJkbI

>Don't go against the predetermined model or there will be consequences

Black Science Man strikes again. In a healthy society, someone this retarded would be bullied until he became an hero. The fact that, instead, he thrives, says a lot about the current state of the world

>But then you realize it's 2017, so in every state where marijuana is legal, the doctors jitter out "O-oh, I m-mean sm-smoking cigarettes...here's your pr-prescription for m-marijuana"

HE IS JUST AN ACTOR

I'm about to hit the gym but here's the key phrase to skim through:

google.com/search?q=mann vs ball&oq=mann vs ball&aqs=chrome..69i57.1580j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>3000 doctors tell you wether you have cancer or not
>You handpick the ones saying you have cancer

actually they are. The Oil has the largest government grants and subsidies

Last time I looked no one was blaming the eclipse as a man made event supported by 'evidence' thrown up by radicals (Who data has already proven itself it be ridiculously wrong) and the best way to fix it was with taxes.
And by taxes I mean just that nothing more than making things a bit more expensive because it will cause people to switch to 'other' things, backed by no data what so ever.

Yeah, you sure this guy is a scientists?

Yes, why would the government provide grants to things that could save the planet . Bravo

PREDICT?
PREDICT?
PREDICT?

Climate scammers haven't predicted shit.

When libs accept the science that there are only two genders, I'll consider hearing their arguments on climate change.
Until then, they need to clean their room before anyone will take them seriously.

lel, these retards think they're on the "side" of le siense, but these scientifically illiterate morons are so ignorant they compare well proven and verified calculations for eclipses with unproven climate models with many variables that are based on flimsy logic. We don't even know what's the real greenhouse effect of CO2, models don't even take into account how vegetation responds to higher CO2 concentrations, we use faulty comparisons like tree rings to infer the climate of the centuries past, but other than that it's just like eclipses!

Trumpsters do not believe in climate change. There are two types of trump supporters. Super religious people who only read the bible and then there is non religions people only read the Trump: Art of deal. Both groups do not believe in science.

>Modern western governments
>Actually caring for the well being of anyone except themselves
You need to leave

O.o everyone who knows only a lttle bit about climate change, know that it is NOT man made... the poles will melt no matter what we do. Just the speed of the melting is our fault. There is no magical re icing of the poles. They are lost. ... super continent Eurasia ist the key.

how do you feel about lawrence krauss? i really like listening to lectures and talks of his, and he and kaku have done work together

a 2 body astronomy prediction versus an infinitely complex interdependent system of interactions that every long-term model fails to correctly predict. really makes me think.

>Climate scammers haven't predicted shit.
That's not true. Al Gore predicted that the Americas wouldn't be inhabitable in 2015, and now he's come out to again predict that the Americans will not be inhabitable by 2020

You mean the survey written by Michael Green that surveyed papers, whether they were correct or incorrect, and had an "implicit agreement" as a category that logged whether or not scientist "believed" climate change was caused by anthropogenic activities?

Yeah, nah.

>dat false equivalency

see, this is how retards argue, they don't argue about data, methodology, comprehensiveness of modelling, no they just tell you "I trust le siense men and most of le siense men tell us le siense is real". These people don't know the first thing about climate, this is why their arguments are devoid of any valid points.

Global warming != climate change

Look up potholer on YouTube, he debunks that whole chart and more