Hahahahahahaha

dailywire.com/news/19973/media-fail-trumps-job-approval-after-john-nolte

Other urls found in this thread:

maristpoll.marist.edu/nprpbs-newshourmarist-poll-results-on-charlottesville
greatamericacommittee.com]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>now polls matter again

Make up your mind guys. You can't have it both ways.

>now polls matter

you're right, its probably much higher than they're willing to admit.

Dixie is now solidified

>Americans hate Nazis and commies equally
(Also Americans hate Richie Rich 1%ers calling everyone they dislike a Nazi)

>Sup Forums is a single person

Fuck off, you literal moron.

If even the rigged polls don't show approval going down hes prbably at 55% Already

I know rite?! I was just talkin to my cousin about this shit the other day. These rednecks can't figure out what the fuck they believe. I'm just doin me

Just because you have no idea how to evaluate a president according to his deeds and polls doesn't mean the raw data itself is useless.

Exposing yourself as a brainlet mate.

When is the media going to learn that Americans don't appreciate being lied to?

Because polls, even daily ones, do NOT represent the consensus approval rating of the day. There is a roughly week to 10 days time for an event to be seen in the polls.

Inb4iamasorosniggershill

What do you think would happen if Trump eminent domain like 1000 homes of rich liberals who were against the ranchers and hate whites and gave them away in a lottery to only poor black families as reparations.

Literally this.

Meltdown

In this case, it's not that the polls matter, it's just funny how the media is crying about his approval rate going up because for some reason their narrative isn't going like they wanted it to go.

The medias main purpose and existential justification now is to attack Trumps approval ratings.

All they live for is to talk about "impeachment" , "racist", "nazi", "kkk" just to ruin his approval ratings.

heheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehe
redistribute the left

Holy shit user, you are all right in my book.

This means Sup Forums is back in the Nazi business?

This. But it's backfiring

WHAT! Trump used us! RE.EEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEE.EEEE!!!

It's funny when you Jews can't even control your rigged polls to align with your fake news.

What a shock eh

Be dishonest and defend communists and be shocked when people are tired of your shit

>leftists support antifa
>actual people support the anti-communists, even if they're nazis.

Literally weimar republic 2.0. Thanks for giving our movement steam and making white people realize they actually are a race, you fucking moronic anti-fascists

this

if a poll that is already weighted to fuck but designed to be statically weighted as fuck goes up in favor of trump, that means the ultra normies and centrist dems they overweight these polls with are actually swayed in favor by said actions which speaks volumes as to how people really feel

to add to this, idiot liberals believe these approval ratings mean he won't win reelection no matter what, but if you guys run someone people disapprove of even worse (you will), then his hardcore fanbase is gonna come out to defend him and keep him afloat while your balloon deflates again because deep down everyone hates your crop of candidates even their own party.

yeah just wait until he announces ww3 tonight

(((They))) never learn user.

Wait, are they implying that the media's objective is to make Trump's approval rating go *down*?

Isn't that an admission of guilt?

nah, it's dailywire. still kike shit, but it's not msm.

This. God damn every time

Tried to show a dailywire article to a libcuck and they laughed at me and said its "the dailywire"

How do you even rebuttal at someone if they refuse to believe the source? They try and claim its "fake news" and call it that to make fun of Trump.

Still in the shitter. Onto sept 23 if "nothing" happens by midnight. Onto mueller. Nice hillary arrest today. Nice "wall" too

>The most surprising finding from the latest polling is how many Americans agree with Trump on the issue of Confederate statues. A PBS/NPR/Marist poll conducted after the Charlottesville protests found a whopping 62 percent of registered voters preferring to maintain Confederate memorials as a “historical symbol” over removing them “because they’re offensive to some people.” The issue united Republicans (86 percent approved maintaining them and only 6 percent disapproved), while dividing Democrats (47 percent approved removing them and 44 percent disapproved). Even a 44 percent plurality of African-Americans didn’t want to tear them down.

>Trump’s decision to blame “both sides” for the violence in Charlottesville—apparently alluding to the radical “antifa” counterprotesters clashing with neo-Nazi demonstrators—also got a surprising degree of support. An automated SurveyMonkey poll found 43 percent of Americans agreeing with Trump, while 53 percent disagreed. That’s hardly an endorsement, but it was far more favorable than the outraged reaction the press conference received from journalists and leaders of his own party. In fact, the number of rank-and-file Republicans agreeing with Trump on his Charlottesville remarks (87 percent) is a bit higher than the number of Republicans who typically approve of Trump’s job performance (which usually hovers around 80 percent).

From national journal linked in op

They're quoting a leftist newspaper. And Dailywire os anti-Trump.
Seems like ur friend is just an anti-semite who thinks all Jews are liars

fake news

>44% of African Americans have a brain.
>44% of Democrat voters have a brain.
>86% of Republican voters have a brain.
So voting democrat really does lower your IQ?

what is amazing is Trump is gaining from unsure and independent voter groups, democrats is a lost cause but he's not sliding any more.
In the statue question he wins with everyone but strong democrats, very liberal-liberal and African American, the closest he then gets to 50% but still above it, is college graduates and over $50,000 households.

maristpoll.marist.edu/nprpbs-newshourmarist-poll-results-on-charlottesville

he made a good move no matter what the MSM is screaming about the public like it, even his approval rating is rising, and people think race relations are improving not great but about to breach half way mark.

>. When asked in September 2015, 58 percent of respondents told Marist that race relations were getting worse, not better. According to the poll, a majority of Americans — 52 percent — think race relations are worse now than they were a year ago

can't wait to watch the wingnuts act surprised

ordinary joe blows hate antifa and distrust msm. not surprising

>and people think race relations are improving not great but about to breach half way mark.
Source

We still think they're bullshit. However, the libs that believe the accuracy of these polls will go apeshit; that is what we're celebrating.

>blacks hate him
>now whites hate him
>everyone gets along because they all hate the government
>race relations fixed
>small government (right wing) tendency

they needed to find one of us in the fire

dude Sup Forums does the same shit

Tired of being lied to? Feel unclean?

Tired of a liar and a slav fucked in the whitehouse?

Gather together brothers and support a true WHITE Christian

>> In Jesus's name, DONATE NOW
>> greatamericacommittee.com]

Polls shilled for the left. This is, at this point, an established certainty.

>now these polls don't matter
Right back at you bucko

Fucking brilliant. This is so obvious I cant believe we havent tried it.

It's almost like the corrupt, kike, media is completely unaware that the average American non-Jewish, non-19 year old population hates communists with a burning passion.

>The most surprising finding
>a surprising degree of support
THIS JUST IN: the clowns who thought Trump was unelectable and Hillary was cruising to an easy win still haven't stepped outside their bubble to learn anything.

someone is gonna make a lot of money. rightwingers love joining.
hey if trump is impeached will pence get rid of all the women at the whitehouse? you know how 1/2 the population scares the shit outta him

If rigged polls are rigged in the same direction every time, then an upward trend still matters even if the numbers aren't correct.

Bong please
If you think blacks will give up welfare, you dont know them very well
Money without work and eternal victim status is their easy street

Its not a fail they are doing it on purpose

All Jews are liars tho.

>doesn't mean the raw data itself is useless.
do we have a breakdown on the sample and what weighting (((adjustments))) were carried out?

when the cia crack epidemic took off in black communities they got more prisons.
when the opiate epidemic took off in white communities they got treatment centers and methadone

exactly

We just did.

Libshits have it both ways. Time for the right to reject this nonsense about being above it. Let the left experience the frustration of having an opponent that only focuses on winning at the expense of a coherent argument and logic.

especially when pretty much everyone can tell that the dems are the anti-White party, and the reps de facto the White party

Now you understand the massive internet crackdown.

Their narrative is failing

TPBP

this

The polls oversample Dems. So if his approval is up even in D+11 polls, such as the Washington Post poll, imagine what the real numbers are.

The polls are skewed by the constant 24/7 trashing of Trump on the MSM so 40% actually means 60%.

They can choose whatever samples they wish. There are no legal consequences.

They have everything to gain, nothing to lose by doing biased polls.

There is never an official result to check opinion polls against.

so are his approval ratings up or not?

You're right. His approval is most likely much higher.

+1

America no longer welcome Leftists.

2 shekels have been placed into your account

yes

What happened to Russiagate?
I haven't seen many Drumpf is finished threads.
I haven't seen any explosive evidence based on anonymous sources
I guess it back to literally hitler and racism for the Dems.
Think it will work this time?

narrative died

I know. I think that there has to a way to hold media accountable for "narrative" reporting. I don't have an idea yet. Maybe a snopes-like site, called FakeNewsFails or something.

>Charlottesville was a fai-