livestockconservancy.org/index.php/heritage/internal/malay
youtube.com/watch?v=uZvXofpi760
youtube.com/watch?v=93_PDoSJESs
youtube.com/watch?v=AG_h0Nm_YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=kinpjDK4Yp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im not a fucking egg

those eggs have different hardnesses though

At least it wasn't a pop culture analogy. Sage.

Brown chickens eat more, and are therefore more expensive to keep. This also applies to our darkie friends

The chicken on the left lays white eggs, the chicken on the right lays brown chickens.

Kek, lays brown eggs*

WOW, truly we are SAME species as them!

I dunno, I think we might want to crack few communist heads as a control group.

You're right. There's too many types of chickens. We need one Universal monobreed chicken that lays a light tan egg.
Nevermind the fact that there are chickens specifically for meat and others specifically for egg production. We need to create a chicken that's mediocre at both.

yeah once everyone is ded there's no racism anymore. genius

Look at how the yolk & the whites on the right are bright & stay uniform, neat, & consistent. The one on the left is dull & the whites just kind of slither everywhere.

Why do other countries have disgusting orange yolk?

This, what kind of dumb nigger thinks egg=humans?

Big Black Cock

The white egg is the one with the least amount of STDs.

orange yolk is fresh yolk you dumb fuck

different breed of chicken

Look at those two brains.
One of it belonged to a person with an IQ of 60, the other to a person with an IQ of 150.
Now tell me which one is the smarter brain?

Get your god damn nigger eggs away from me

Disgusting. Get real chickens.

How does this make you feel, whitey?

>American eggs are white
>Europeans are brown
Really makes you think...

what if one color eggs had a few extra ccs of yolk capacity on average?

Because it's made by chink youtube.com/watch?v=Jd_wVWjWIuc

Brown eggs taste like shit.

Pussy riding a cock.

That means the yolk is of high quality. Ask me how I know you're American.

No but its still a food analogy

>Now tell me which one is the smarter brain?
The one with an IQ of 150. Do I win a prize fritz?

Fix my foot up yo ass whitey

That's one of the ways to get redpilled. She got away unharmed.

>We need to create a chicken that's mediocre at both
Exactly

*grabs d-*

The one with more folds as surface area directly correlates with intelligence.
It is hard to tell in the image but quite easily done in real life.

Maybe if you weren't so cucked in Germanistan you would know that.

Fat cock in the ass.

>Julius Lester is African-American and a convert to Judaism.

These brains are both either fake or pumped pull of shit to keep them standing, but I'll answer your question anyway, even though I know it's a fake question.
the one on the right is clearly more compact and has more and deeper sulci and gyri, meaning it's total surface area is greater than that of the left brain. While I doubt the IQ differences are 90 points wide, the one on the right was mostly likely the smarter person.

It's not "fresh" but it has to do with the feed(better feed from fresh plants and grainz)

>there are two rooms
>one is filled with odorless, toxic gas and ionizing gamma radiation
>the other is just a regular room
What's wrong bigot? Can't see the difference between the rooms? Then that means there is no difference.

KEK

Irreverent, they're both dead pieces of flesh. You might as well ask which steak belonged to the smarter cow

>various races have different bones
Wrong. All humans have the same overall structure, same bones. The difference comes in the size/shape/density of said bones, which varies by race/gender.

I'm a fucking art grad and I know this, get your shit together lady.

You started out as an egg, now you're a faggot.

Free range chickens tend to produce darker yolks than caged ones. On their own chickens eat a lot of bugs and various plant stuff but chicken feed is mostly corn.

one race the bovine race

Except one of those eggs will grow up to be a productive member of society.

>different size shape density
so...different bones for all intents and purposes you pedantic faggot

lmaoing at 32.

wow forensic anthropology BTFO

>so...different bones
No. The variations are not sufficient to catalog them as 'different bones'.

The shit that she's referring to is stuff like women having wider pelvises, blacks having higher bone density, etc. But the general structure of each bone is the same, hence they are the same bones.

fuck got me

>All humans have the ... same bones. The difference ... varies by race/gender.
whoa

livestockconservancy.org/index.php/heritage/internal/malay
>When one thinks of ancient landraces of poultry, one breed stands heads above the rest of the flock – the Malay chicken. Standing as tall as 26” to 30”, with cocks weighing 9 lbs and hens 7 lbs, Malays were said to be able to eat grain from the top of a barrel or a common dining-table. The breed achieves its great height from a combination of long neck, long legs, and upright carriage of body. At the time that Europeans first encountered them, Malay chickens were widely distributed throughout the Orient, in particular from north India to Indonesia and Malaysia. The breed was unlike any other previously known, with its extreme height, heavy bones, broad skull, short-stout beak, and its pugnacious nature.

>The crow of the cock is hoarse, short, and monotonous – reminiscent of a roar.

> They are quite quarrelsome and this trait only gets worse in confinement. The breed is prone to eating each other’s feathers. Though the females are good mothers, the males can be quite cruelly disposed to their chicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZvXofpi760

Well, you convinced me, but I'm high. But you won't convince me that white people don't lay eggs now.

Big white cock in a fat black ass

He's got you there. Checkmate, race realists. Hail Eris.

This is one way people figured out the skeletal remains of ancient North Americans were actually white people. There's also the blonde hair and the tools that are from Europe and no where else. Also, this is why Indians do not want their burial grounds excavated for science. Because it will prove white Europeans have more right to North America then they do.

She meant, "their bones are different" not "they have different bones" in theory, but everyone including her class knew what they meant and you're being a nitpicking fuckwit to make this sort of distinction

this is spelling mistake smuggie tier shit

>Wrong. All humans have the same overall structure, same bones. The difference comes in the size/shape/density of said bones, which varies by race/gender.
>All humans have the same bones, except where the bones are different

Super cock.

human =/= egg

>you
I'm not a skeleton

a dark orange yolk is a sign of a healthy free range chicken that eats bugs, seeds, and nutrients.
>t. raised on a farm

Some people prefer one or the other. So once again we've proved no two things are identical.

Enjoy your shit tier factory eggs, amerifat. I suppose we should congratulate you, at least its not a mcdonalds difference to complain about

lel

>stuff like humans having wider pelvises, gorillas having higher bone density, etc. But the general structure of each bone is the same, hence they are the same bones.

Friendly fire you morons, the conclusion is that you can most likely not tell any difference by the looks of some inner organs.
One could be a nig nog brain the other a jew brain you wouldn´t know same with this shitty egg analogy...

But yeah, you´re correct , but most people wouldn´t know, just as some "egg expert" probably might be able to spot numerous differences here...

youtube.com/watch?v=93_PDoSJESs

Wow. Females have the same pelvic bone as males? Our skulls are the same? What a dumb cunt.

He forgot to mention one is filled with aids stds and crack.

Likely those are free range healthy chickens rather than factory farmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=AG_h0Nm_YOU

powerful.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=kinpjDK4Yp0

Im definitely convinced.

what the fuck did I just watch?

>im an art grad! dont try to anthroprolosplain Dr. Prof. Prof. Med. whatever ANATOMY to me!
>tfw when libfags have become so retarded you cant tell bait apart from libfag posts anymore

Actually a sperm.

Are the double yolk eggs people with downs?

CRAWLING

All vertebrate animals look alike during the phylotypic stage of embryo development.. That tweet is a horrible comparison.

Are birds racists for wanting to flock to other birds of the same feather?

wtf i hate skeletons now

nutrients

>Free range
>Healthy

There are also green eggs.

He's still sperm

How can racism be real if race doesn't exist?

If you don't get it, you are Ray Cyst.

Rooster pimp (bantam)

Funny how the brown egg only makes up 13% of the egg populations and still murders 52% of all eggs ...

>(you)

Well then you just wait for one of the eggs to steal wallet and walk out with your TV set

You didn't even read what she said, you dumb cunt.