Redpill me on soccer moms

Redpill me on soccer moms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnrG2cK9ylY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can be hot.
Or not.

My fetish

It is a symptom of their maternal & patriotic instincts which are healthy for women. They provide a better chance at providing successful offspring than other women that our Western society produces.

They want their kid to be athletic not like numales and shebeasts

BLACKED.

Can some even be average looking?

They suck a mean dick

Great at taking superior BBC and producing the most beautiful aspect of nature: a mixed black child with his white genes diluted with superior Black seed. When he grows up, he'll too use his BBC on a white pussy and the cycle will continue. Nature is marvelous, isn't it white boi?

Not really. Only in the rarest of cases will you find an average soccer mum. They're either young and healthy, or they've drastically passed the tipping point of the stress of being so involved in their children's lives that it manifests in their wrinkles, body fat and psychological well being.

>flag
like pottery

Best pussy for us proud white nationalist. They look down on niggers and commies though so good luck cuck.

Hot as fuck

DEMON BE GONE
THE POWER OF SHITPOSTS COMPELS YOU

holy try harder dude

"EVERYONE IM A TROLL HI GUYS IM A TROLL JUST TROLLING OKAY? COOL? BLACK PEOPLE AND WHITE PEOPLE HAHAHAH TROLL TIME"

>ain't too bright
>go figure

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnrG2cK9ylY

They are almost as annoying as niggers and spics to deal with in public. They have uncontrollable kids that run around screaming so the fat soccer mom starts screaming too. Their kids will run out in front of you or into you and the fat cunt will give you a dirty look.

They're secret whores

Is this picture recent? She seems to be getting a lot bigger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Vain and stupid. My cousin is a soccer-mom, with two daughters -her husband cheated on her, and it wasn't really his fault- but she acts like the typical valley girl stereotype and is pushing her daughters into that path.

And yeah, she drives an SUV so her precious angels can go to their extra school activities, in which they obviously excel, since they are sooo smart and sooo great.

But I can't blame her, my aunt -her mother- has always been a showoff, so now that she's a mother, she behaves the same way.

w-what did she mean by this

>wasn't his fault
how so?

how do we take the good parts of soccermoms, the heavy investment in child rearing, and axe the narcissism?

*sniff*

billionaire sponsored clone project

>threads directly against the rules outlined in the sticky are allowed to exist for near an hour
Wow I'm really glad to see jannies and mods doing their fucking jobs.

shut up fagboi