FUCKING BONG HAPPENING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THE BONGS ARE LITERALLY LOSING THEIR BONGS!!!!!!
wired.co.uk/article/big-ben-clock-silence-chime-2017

>London's Queen Elizabeth Tower and its bell, Big Ben, will be silenced from noon on August 21 until 2021 as the iconic structure undergoes urgent repair work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAXcilE2xYg
youtu.be/fpN_SXTTWEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It takes British people 4 years to repair an oversized watch
lol

How will they know it's time for tea?

N-no more bong?

FOUR WHOLE YEARS? WTF

oi gov u got a license for dat bong?

Make Britain Bong Again

Bamp! We need to prepare to send aid to our English brothers!

Sheiiiiiiiiiiiit, now they are going to forget how to count to 12.

4 fucking years to repair an oversized clock??

>4 years

with what i know about restoring classic buildings it's probably a low estimate.

imagine the most autistic pedantic assholes you can imagine,

>"no this piece of brass is all wrong! you need to add 0.1% more tin!"
"fuck you, it's fine what about the filler your using for that seat cushion? polyester! fuck you get the fuck out!"

we're adding a ramp

Yea, they first have to file the paper work for a grant to apply for a license to request the queens blessing to begin repairs.

big ben will never bong again
by 2021 Londonistan will be 95% muslim and big ben will sound out the Islamic call to prayer instead of bonging

TIME IS LITERALLY STOPPING IN ENGLAND

Fucking kek nice one beaner

the real reason is it hurts Muslims feelings.

I'm surprised they didn't put speakers up there and play a recording, just to keep everyone from freaking out.

theyre installing speakers for the muslim call to prayer

I'm surprised that hasn't happened as an act of virtue signalling yet

Oh shit. Excuse my ignorance, but is THAT why Sup Forums calls brits Bongs?! Because that would be impressive. I love you guys if true

Actually it's where we are installing the new nuclear device in case the Muslims stop being a net plus to the economy.

You have to go back.

The ravens will starve/England will fall

The Ravens of the Tower of London are a group of at least six captive ravens which live at the Tower of London. Their presence is traditionally believed to protect the Crown and the tower; a superstition holds that "if the Tower of London ravens are lost or fly away, the Crown will fall and Britain with it".

Good old bike-shedding

>Sup Forums
like most good things on this shitty site, it started on Sup Forums

Piss off faggot. You posted that response because you didn't know either.

Thank you

>THE BONGS ARE LITERALLY LOSING THEIR BONGS!!!!!!
The Bongs have been literally loosing their country for the past 30 years, I don't think that some shitty clock is much of a problem

Um no sweetie x

Also it's a huge clock, requires a lot of work, add in the fact that it's older than the Republic of Ireland and well you don't want the restoration to go the same way as pic related.

Don't you have to send harassing Tweets to Trump? Tick-Tock.

Why would I harass Trump? In fact why the fuck would I use Twitter?

God no.. I mean God no sweetie x

>the ravens will starve
So the prediction was about the ravens nesting at Big Ben?

Um no sweetie they nest at Monument x

fucking jackie chan fought another bad guy in there?

I don't want to enlarge that. WTF. How does skin even do that??

>tfw a punished brit denied his bongs.

I guess we've got to use the sun to tell time now. Any advice from any third-world anons on how to set it up?

>The English will not be able to tell time for 4 whole years

>How does skin even do that??
It's what happens when a cat scratches you.
Normal as fuck.

It is being converted in to a mosque.

look at it stretch though. That must be some flabby skin

>Spanish Artist
Me cago en tu puta estampa. Lávate los dientes y quitate los calcetines por debajo de las chanclas, guiri subnormal.

The one who repainted the painting was an 80yo grandma with alzheimer, fucking faggot.
Go see Velazquez, Picasso or tu putísima madre montada en bicicleta

>That must be some flabby skin
Not really, it's just that whenever a cat scratches you it "hooks" unto your skin and pulls away to "slice". That's why cat's claws are curved in the first place. The camera just managed to catch it mid moment but the execution itself was probably around a split second.

Make England Bong Again

Nothing is sacred.
The world must die.

>Within 4 years, an "accident" shall occur and the tower will be forever silent.

>The queen will die bongless

it's true

>In case
Top kek

How will England tell time?

holy shit. the last queen.

big ben?

dont you mean massive mohammad?

Inb4 they replace it with the muslim call to prayer instead so that we aren't racist.

You should be afraid of how close to the truth you are. Honestly I don't understand how we have the gall to call russians corrupt all the time.

>This is what potatoeniggers actually believe

We have an internal clock for that, it's genetic.
Unless your referring to afternoon tea (4pm) in which case we're fucked. The Empire will fall.
Oh, hang on...

Any fellow bongs want to verify this?

Source?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=tAXcilE2xYg

BONGO BONGS.

Seen this in the Evening Standard (free newspaper) and BBC News (London).

Bell is being disabled to prevent damage to the workers hearing.

It is real.

Can a Welshman, Irishman, Norman, Saxon, or Drunk tell me what exactly is wrong with the English/British?
I just don't understand them anymore.

Fellow brit anons, what has happened. I never considered buying a watch because i could always rely on the bongs. It has been hours since i heard bong, what time is it? I'm going to miss all my appointments. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 08 bong but i don't even know what bong it is now. What happens in the morning when i'm not woke by my usual bong? I mean am i just meant to get up early and wait at the doctors until he calls me, how will he know what bong it is? How will he know what bong it is? I'm literally shaking over this, i can't even discuss it with my politically orientated 8 year old, xe doesn't know what bong it is either. I only pray that i wake up tomorrow and the mainstreme meteor confirms this is all a prank orchestrated by M Night Shamalamabingbong.

When will this hell end?

>t. didn't read the article or thread
It's having the bongs stopped while it gets repaired. Not the first time it's happened, just the first time in about a decade or so.`

fine. But the date is suspicious.

Why is it?

There are 365 days this year and they choose the one with the eclipse? Nah.

d..delet this

There's actually a few a year, normally anywhere between 2 and 5. It's just that most happen over sea (where no one can see them) or over some country no one cares about.

I will personally go and stand in front with a megaphone and make the bongs myself.

Two voices cry out in a silence all will hear?

BRITANISTAN BTFO FOR LIFE

How in the hell will Bongs know what time it is?

I'm sure the local mosques will announce the time in its stead.

(((They're))) doing this because the Queen will probably die within the next four years.

youtu.be/fpN_SXTTWEI
and Vans of Peace

>completed in 1856 and began timekeeping on May 31, 1859
>1859

That was just before the American Civil War.
Is America teetering on the edge of a new civil war? Is this a sign from the elites?