Meet one of Germany’s newest residents: Angela Merkel Muhammed

>The little girl was born last week to a migrant couple who fled Syria’s bloody war and decided to name her in honor of the 63-year-old German chancellor whose policies allowed them to start a new life in 2015.

>The St. Franziskus Hospital in the western city of Muenster told the dpa news agency Monday that the little girl’s first name is Angela, her middle name is Merkel, and last name is their family name of Muhammed.

>But she’s not the first new Angela Merkel. Dpa reports another baby was given the chancellor’s name by a family seeking asylum in the city of Duisburg in 2015.

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/21/migrant-family-germany-names-baby-angela-merkel-muhammed/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/syrian-family-baby-justin-1.3979330
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/syrian-family-baby-justin-1.3979330
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3968016/Syrian-migrants-named-daughter-Angela-Merkel-gratitude-German-chancellor-asylum-application-REJECTED.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now this is love.

Alt Right nazis like to claim all muslims are terrorists.

If you want to claim all muslims are terrorists, then we'll claim that all alt right nazis are hit and run drivers who like to run over young beautiful women

Can't wait til a mongrel face is shooped on the baby.

Hit and run is what the kid with the bat did to his car.

Hopefully the kid won't grow into a drug addicted loser who becomes attracted to extremist ideologies which explain both their alienation in a foreign culture and an unfulfilled nostalgia for home

If only this florida gay nightclub didn't exist.. then I'd be a real muslim like back home...

fucking kek holy shit

They really want to stay... don't they?

poor kid, what a horrible mother

That's harsh, being named after a traitor of her own people and a murdering child-
rapist at the same time.

>this is love
No, this is appropriation

G E R M A N I S T A N

Reminds me of this.

>Tonibler is a male given name in Kosovo, given in honor of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair following his role in the 1999 NATO air campaign against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia during the Kosovo War.

hahahahahahahahahaha
I laughed more than I should

hope this baby achieve many things in life.
welcome to the world pal ! :)

The same thing happened in Canada.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/syrian-family-baby-justin-1.3979330

>While Alahmad speaks English, Sherin doesn't, and the couple still needs to find an apartment, schools, and work...

Remember to archive
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/syrian-family-baby-justin-1.3979330

Made me laugh

wtf Poland is like a giant church made out of smaller churches.

Hasn't this happened before?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3968016/Syrian-migrants-named-daughter-Angela-Merkel-gratitude-German-chancellor-asylum-application-REJECTED.html

Wait a minute... you're not Norwegian.

Yeah, i'm sure this little cunt will be a future chancellor of Germanistan.

>poor kid, what a horrible mother
They will call the kid Angie. She will fuck Oezmir and be ashamed that she isn't named Aisha, after Muhammad's childbride.

whats up with naming their sons muhhamed? everyone is named muhhamed there. even the woman

you dont see christians naming their sons jesus. some mexicans do but they are not real christians
you dont see budists naming their sons budah
you dont see jews named satan

In the Islamic faith the "ideal man" imitates the life of Mohammad as closely as possible. Being a bunch of low IQ inbreds, they interpret that as "I must name all of my kids Mohammad"

>everybody here is named tonibler

There's nobody here I know that's named after Tony Blair or Bill Clinton. Why do these threads gain traction? People that do this are akin to fantasy fags that name their children after Harry Potter and lord of the rings character.

In short stop being a faggot.

>whats up with naming their sons muhhamed?
It is a daughter, not a sun. She named her daughter Angel Merkel Muhammed.

>Calling a female Muhammed

Anyone else feel there is a missing Monty Python bit where everyone is called Mohammed (or countless variation on)

kek

>young beautiful women
>LGBTABCBBQcommie trash

>fleeing a deadly, brutal war
>still have time to make babies

The son Angela Merkel never had

Doesn't anyone remember the alboshits naming their kids tonibler or some shit?

Tearjerker, but Angela is a female name and Muhammed is a male name. Someone should inform the mother.

I would fuck this mudslime MILF

Dont worry Im sure that kid will explode in about 18 years

>Angela Merkel Muhammed
Die Scheiße kannste echt nicht mehr hochmachen.

>sun

Digits of truth

t. Muhammad

Muslim kids, they blow up so fast!

..sorry..

What a beautiful name. Germany has progressed so much as a nation and I am proud to call it an ally.