Lol they're even shutting down the Zionist bullshit site The Rebel

Lol they're even shutting down the Zionist bullshit site The Rebel

Other urls found in this thread:

127.0.0.1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The msm is removing all media that isn't controlled. They don't want competition

Luckily my Faith masterbation folder can notose its domain.

start posting

Anyone else feel like this is a test run?

Like "how quickly can we all conspire to remove something entirely from the web?"

They're going for soft targets people will either be fine with being removed, or wont risk arguing in favour of their retention, but this feels like a test run or something.

100%, but rabbi media was controlled opposition. Canada needs a better oppostion to POZ than a zionist kike.

SUPPORT NAMECOIN

Namecoin is a decentralized and free speech top level domain using the Bitcoin Protocol. Keep the internet free from censorship!

weird. this has definitely been coordinated. seems like shit totally hit the fan in the media since C'ville day

the interesting thing is DNS is not really very complicated - what happens if we use something other than DNS? or a less compromised version of DNS (i.e. less centrally controlled)

all DNS does is give you the IP address of the site you're looking for, sites like jimstone.is that actually redirect you to the IP whenever you open the url cannot be blocked that way, because anybody that has ever been to the site (and bookmarked it) has the IP address!

(ok technically they could drop the jimstone.is domain and you couldn't access it from there, but every single link you copy from that site includes the IP, as in 127.0.0.1/ - you can't dns block that link, because it's an IP address (it's also loopback, but ignore that)

blocking actual IP access seems to be much more involved... I imagine it'd involve more or less the kinds of capabilities that we think the NSA has... hardware backdoors in all the major manufacturers of networking equipment

My exact sentiments on the matter. Loads of targets hit very recently with this same insidious MO.

>skinny as that with dem tiddies
mang, does she have hips too or is she a refrigerator

Imagine hitting the wall at 20 year old. I legit thought she was 40 the first time I watched one of her videos.

What is The Rebel?

this.
(((they))) got spooked by a couple of hundred basement dwellers marching with tiki torches.
now it needs to be shut down.
they wont allow any counter-movement rise, or anyone like trump win again.

I also thought she was 40, she's28. She's really pretty actually but does look a bit older.

Top left Faith best Faith.

Why does she cover up her freckles? They look good.

any of you seen the infodump about how leftwing violence is supported basically at all levels by insiders like this, ending with the los pepes remark?

It's on my other computer or I'd post it.

obvious false flag to try and get some sympathy for shekelgrubbing (((ezra lavant)))

the site is still up for me? either way this is a disgusting and indefensible trend

I told Ezra about this within the hour of it starting and showed him traceroutes but he ignored me

anorexia
fake tits
lip work

wtf are you doing alt-right?

It's fixed now

The revolution will not be televised

This is why we need to consider a system based around a spread of data rather than hosting data. There was no central host for the Anarchist Cookbook, but that shit ended up on every computer with a modem, and Soviet samizdat was found all the way in the Middle East within three days of printing.

so it was nothing? not dns related? just hist hosting was down?

Sup Forums will never die because we are everybodies dirty little secret.

well I've certainly stopped giving a shit about net neutrality since this started happening

Or we crowdfund our own right-wing Registrar. Web alternatives and darkweb stuff might keep sites on life support, but we need actual websites for growth.

Is there anyway to streamline namecoin enough for normies to use it?

p2p-based hosting?

Nah Sup Forums is probably used as a data sink for profiling people. The same as Facebook, just for us on the fringe instead of the main population.

Commies have infiltrated everything you can possibly think of

Doesn't get over the ISP issue, which is the next step on this road they're walking. What we need to do is construct a method that's organically scalable, all the way down to self-printing flyers with old impact printers and carbon paper, and all the way up to major web sites.

We have to change the culture so that everyone is a distributor. Stop thinking about this is narrow terms of "web pages" and hosting. But to do this we need to change our own culture away from commentary and more towards essays and articles putting forward points and arguments.

>just for us on the fringe
Sup Forums isn't fringe mate, not these days

>its loses
Is toronno English anymore?
>also
Hahahhahhahahah! Fuck Ezra

>We have to change the culture so that everyone is a distributor.
That's exactly what p2p is.

They cut them off because they're conservative (or at least to the left they are).

We're entering an era where free speech is openly suppressed and censored. It's true that private companies are not required to uphold free speech, but it is morally unjust and troublesome when they can virtually silence groups, and especially in a time where anyone who opposes their agenda is branded as far right or alt right.

>Doesn't get over the ISP issue

So you think they're going to kill VPNs too?

gotchu, this is required reading m8s

Not kill, just heavily police. A lot of them are compromised anyway.

You misunderstand me. I mean a literal "here, read this" distribution. p2p requires people to "be there" while I'm advocating for a method where people who are "not there" still get it handed to them. It requires more leg work, but we can't rely on systems or platforms any more. We can use them but not rely on them.

Jesus girl, eat something.

imagine when he wins his second term and we piss in there commie mouths

False flag so Ezra can get some reputation as a gangsta and a (((rebel))).

The fringe is just bigger now. So big in fact that it has its own fringe in the form of alt-chans. This place is still nowhere near as popular as Reddit, which is nowhere near as popular as Twitter or Facebook.

Don't believe Ezra's lies. He hasn't provided proof and I would guess is staging this as damage control since his company is falling apart.

>You misunderstand me. I mean a literal "here, read this" distribution. p2p requires people to "be there" while I'm advocating for a method where people who are "not there" still get it handed to them. It requires more leg work, but we can't rely on systems or platforms any more. We can use them but not rely on them.

At a minimum, you'd need someone to be online anytime you wanted something to be available, correct?

not controlled opposition
just a jew grifting on the backs of a bunch of people trying to get a message out

>The msm is removing all media that isn't controlled.

This actually. The news nedia is using their union partnership with google and facebook and isps and web hosting to remove all conservative sites, as well as prevent any from forming onwards.

>Anonymous (ID: zwBg4MIR) 08/21/17(Mon)16:21:04 No.138507652▶
> (OP)
>The msm is removing all media that isn't controlled. They don't want competition
Do your part, then. Start letting people know about pic related.

That's correct. p2p is good, but is also far too reliant on far too many things if it ends up as bad as people fear. Saying "oh, we'll go to the darknet" is actually making us far more obtuse than if we just turned up, posted shit on pastebin, then left it there to see who finds it.

Its fucked. Unreadable

this, plus suspicious timing the day or so after he got exposed as a fraudster

maybe not as big as those cucked places, but not quite fringe

remember when they just left us alone, now it's constant shilling, they're afraid

This is the kind of things we need to tackle. Multiculturalism, white genocide, ineffective police, it's all kabuki. "Diversity is our strength" is the modern version of the sign put in Havel's parabolic greengrocer's window.

So much of our modern day information infrastructure is swarmed with no much senseless information that there's no place for the truth even if people wish to find it.

So do we need to launch weather balloons with wifi repeaters to have a free internet these days or what?

Faith Goldy is joining TRS.