Lol rekt

lol rekt
fuck bean people

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/21/mom-26-cut-in-half-when-elevator-reportedly-malfunctions-in-freak-accident.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot link lol

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/21/mom-26-cut-in-half-when-elevator-reportedly-malfunctions-in-freak-accident.html

That's...not funny at all. Is this what you guys do on this board? Laugh at people dying?

is there video?

kill yourself nazi

fuck off

Welcome to Sup Forums

It's fan-fucking hilarious and God is laughing his ass off otherwise why else would this happen?

Is this gonna be on CNN to show how every single person on an anonymous message board thinks? Include me in the broadcast!

Don't cut yourself on that edge...actually, please do.

What a sever tragedy. Elevator safety is a cut-throat business. She never did get a head in life. She was tearing herself apart. In the end, she wasn't half the woman she used to be. I guess God decided it was time for her to split.

>c-section

Into two separate trash cans she goes.

Oh look at how edgy you are. I knew you had it in you.

Had it been a white woman it would read

>cat owner dies...

HURR DURR GOOD ONE LUL. kys

Yes

>picture cuts off at the waist

lol taco r u triggered?

your people are statistically dumber than all races but blacks.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>murica is turning into china

amongst other things

Things like this, are simply a slice of life

that happened in europe you stupid fucking spic. the bell curve is accurate

Darwin Awards should be celebrated

>spain is literal China tier

Sorry my murilard friend i didn't see the article i just wanted to post the webm, i will read the article next time before i shitpost.
Also checked.

Too bad her kids lived

>"This cannot continue. Today it has been Rocio, but tomorrow it could be another person."

What did the husband meant by this? Is this something common in spain?

Why do you hate the portogeese? they're yuropeans like yourself.

All tards

Kinda. We're sick fucks.

If she was cut in half she probably did something stupid like trying to crawl through through a small opening that remained when the elevator she was in got stuck. This exactly what you're not supposed to do because if it shifts while your trying to slide out this exact thing happens and you get cut in half.

She was on a stretcher, in the hospital. It was not her fault at all doofus did you even read the article?

>windows 10
>GoyimFox web browser

faggot

>implying this one's bad
Scam artist got BTFO like he deserves

>i thought summer was almost over

>happened in Europe
>moonrunes in the display
Hmmm...

fucking idiot

>people

I hated the chinks because of their lack of empathy with an injured person but after looking at this videos i know they did the right thing, they're fucking scammers and deserve to get crushed.

the story sounds so phony

>"I'm a total wreck," Nunez's husband, Jose Gaspar, told ABC Sevilla. "This cannot continue. Today it has been Rocio, but tomorrow it could be another person."

>Local media reports the young woman's dad cried “They killed her! My daughter was killed!” following the tragedy.

Welp, i guess now she's on 2 stretchers

wow mortgage rates down to 3%?

SAD.

Spain is Europe's Mexico
matter of the fact is you live in what they once called New Spain

>They killed her! My daughter was killed!
indeed sounds awfully melodramatic
>insert hand rubbing picture
sure its tragic and all but on the upside they are only going to charge her for half the bed

>lol rekt
>fuck bean people
Go fuck yourself, you dumb piece of shit.