> "How can we politicize this?"
> "The president stared at the sun without special eclipse glasses."
> Every leftist starts clamoring, "lol drumpf is so stupid haha"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KZQQoOZeRj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>> "The president stared at the sun without special eclipse glasses."

Well, that's /thread.

>Trump does something every average person in America does for a fraction of a second
>Media parasites desperate for any "dirt" latch onto it like the maggots they are
I can't wait for the media meltdown if US Marshal user is correct.

during totality its not that dangerous if you glimpse

don't do that carbon glass method though

if only he were dumb AND likeable then he would at least be at GWBush level of idiocy

Trump can look directly at the sun without glasses. It's just light. One is not harmed by that which he is made of.

There will be an article out soon that will frame this episode as a reason to invoke the 25th amendment.

>implying he cant do both
are you a retard?

the real problem with eclipses of this nature is that your pupils will dialate from the total darkness...if you happen to have the sun return whilst looking at the dark sun, then it will fuck up your eyes.

>us Marshall user

Please elaborate? I know not of what you speak

You weren't here, so you don't deserve to know. We aren't spoonfeeding you, outsider

what superpowers did he gain from this?

This is why everyone is beginning to take the left less seriously. Trump is living in their heads, rent free.

Everyone knows from direct experience that you can look at the sun for a couple seconds at a time without a problem.

The meme is that you CANNOT EVEN look at the eclipse without special glasses... even though logically you could glance at it for a few seconds at a time, just as on any other day. You just can't *stare* at it.

But, these people are lemmings. Followers of sanctified doctrine. In their world, if you go against the official memes, you're the ultimate moron. They and all their buddies get to guffaw at you while signaling to each other that they're all on the same team - the team of official smart people.

Super optics

Level 2 shitposting

eclipse was fake and gay.
youtu.be/KZQQoOZeRj0

Good. This is why they keep losing and they can't even realize it.

because it's fake. there is no eclipse without the glasses. that's the main issue.
youtu.be/KZQQoOZeRj0

It is just as bright as the sun is on any other day. I did not use any fucking glasses to look at the sky for 5 seconds every couple minutes. You would have to be literally retarded to spend more than $2 on these "special" glasses.

It's almost like you should never stare directly at the sun.

The ability to see through kikery better than ever before.

Old men, running the world.

he looks like a bird of prey there

why is melania so beautiful?

Sure you can, only once, then you don't ever have to worry about damaging your eyesight, you won't have any!

But then again, according to lore, you will enhance your other senses. Wouldn't mind have extra sensation on my cock tip..and you don't have to worry about butterfaces

President Trump just looked into the sun and the sun blinked.

>President looks up at sky
>onoes he looked at the sun
>wetdream level attempt at making him look dumb

NO WONDER THEY CALL IT FAKE NEWS

Superior genes.

Because Slavs and Eastern European women are from the cradle of the white civilization, that's why

They did it with Russia
They did it with Comey
They did it with his icecream
They did it with Trump's Charlottesville comments
They did it with the eclipes
They do it with anything.

This is why MSM is fake news. It's leftist propaganda.

This is "trump mocks a disabled person" all over again.
Trump stares at sun in still image.

The left called Bush a Nazi all the time. They made fun of him for not being a good speaker. They called him an idiot for that.

These are the games the leftist media plays since Al Gore lost to Bush.

A 3rd term.

That pic...
Cringe
The strong should fear the wise...

When you bust them for creating fake news, don't forget to include this gif, which shows what really happened.

People defending the act of staring at the sun must be retards. Trump looked at the sun and then put on the glasses. These are the facts.

I did 3 layers of carbon glass I'm fine

first it was scoops and now it's glasses reeee in peach nao

Hillary is getting indicted

This story is everywhere, what the fuck is wrong with the media?

I mean they aren't even trying on this one.