Charolettesville made us lose the argument

What the fuck is happening right now? We are getting de-platformed and normies are hating on us because of one turbo-autist.

The tiki-torch march was pretty cool, if it would have just ended there it would have been sweet.

How do we come back from this? Did the Jews fuck us over again?

THEY will never allow you to survive. you will forever be chased, denied and destroyed. you were a fool if you thought any other outcome was possible.

(((They))) would be working to deplatform us even if Charlottesville went on without any incident. Fight back. Start naming the Jew wherever you can, even if only on the internet. YouTube. Twitter. Reddit. Don't relent.

The media is making it seem worse than it is. The de-platforming was coming anyway and this is just the excuse they decided to use

"NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT SUBHUMANS"
*drives into a crowd and kills someone*

This was literally someone's day LMAO

Nigger got hit on purpose to show off his shoes and to get those sweet gofundme gibs

>why did you throw yourself infront of the car
>bruh i got banned on facebook how else are they gonna see the jordans?

Needz gibs fuh muh skuffed jordans mane

Why are people still talking about Nazis when Muslims killed a bunch of people last week?

>People expect it from Muslims

No, it's because liberals are hypocrites.

>Yup, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

if you thought there was an argument to "win" then that's on you.

if you go against the mainstream you'll inevitably be painted as the "bad guy"

they werent real muslims BRUV muslims are peaceful and those guys were violent lunatics doing a copycat attack similar to charlottesville so thats sorta white nazis fault too..................................

It's amazing how the only argument aut-right drones ever use is whataboutisms.

Yep, just like the OKC bombing. Kikes blow up a bunch of kids and stopped the militia movement.

>muslim gets in a car and kills 13 injures 100
ignored or defended
>nazi runs over people and kills 1, injured 19
oh my god we have to stop this
how do you come to think like this?

>how do you come to think like this?

Retardation.

Find me an article where the left defends the muslim guy running over people and isn't okay with James Alex Fields running over people.

We need a civil war to end this nonsense.

Once the lawsuit money pours in, Spencer and Crew will be back with more pol meetups with millions in their pockets

I think you're missing the point.

Americans are still calling out Nazis on social media, even though he only killed one person and it was a white girl.

The Muslims attacks from a week ago were only talked about the day they happened and no one ever calls out Islam. It's always #prayforthevictims

>this just in OP is a dumb faggot

ignored or defended
in this case in Barcelona is is mainly ignored instead focusing more on the nazi
defending is more on the point of "oh it's our fault for being so Islamophobic and dropping bombs on their country so of course this was the only outcome

Maybe it's because this is something happening in America and is more relevant to them? I know it's hard to attack your opponents when you can't just assign intent to them.

So, when the next Muslim attack happens in the US, will people attack Islam the way they're attacking Nazism?

I somehow think not.

Wait,DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING ACTUALLY WENT UP

This is one of the most sensible things I've read about this situation. Moral panic indeed.

The president will condemn it just fine, and he won't pussyfoot around and say everyone is to blame.

And liberals will attack him and call him names, even though he's right.

It matters not.
The normies know the truth about white genocide now and are growing more and more angry with the left.
Every attempt to silence the right, every attempt to censor speech, every white attacked for being white drawls us inevitably closer to the totally and complete destruction of the left and it's communist counter parts.
They are just too stupid to realize it.
In the end, the way the media handled this only served to empower the right.
You think because some fatty got run over while playing in the street that suddenly CNN/MSNBC is no longer fake news?
Everybody knows it's BS.
When 20,000 people show up to protest against free speech? Yeah, America totally saw that and it was probably the defining moment that wins President Donald J. Trump the 2020 election.

fucking kekistan fags leave

If you can't deal with an unexpected outcome you might as well give up and surrender its obviously too hard for you

As bad as Antifa might be, they never drove a car into a crowd killing anyone. Because of this, you are now more associated with domestic terrorism. You did this to yourselves. I'm now convinced most Right-Wingers really are complete fucking morons, because you really do tend to sabotage your own efforts at every single opportunity and have the uncanny ability to push people away from your movement right as you're starting to pull them in. This is why Left-wing movements always win in the end and we all are made to suffer through their shitty policies.

>normies are hating on us
useful idiots being useful
somebody call CNN

Yeah they just bash people with bike logs and stab random people stepping out of their cars.

Antifa is far worse than this stupid car incident, because they continually escalate violence on innocent people, and don't even denounce it.

They're ultimate goal is to enforce anarchy communism, and they want to kill anybody who does not comply.

The stupid car incident was one person and the movement denounced it. It's nothing, it's just the media trying to engineer a narrative and brainwashed fluoride drinking normies are supporting it

>they never drove a car into a crowd killing anyone
i am certain this isn't correct but i really don't care enough to look it up
the more reasonable explanation would be that most antifaggots are either to young and/or poor to afford a car in the first place

>As bad as Antifa might be, they never drove a car into a crowd killing anyone.

...yet.

If you don't think this shit is gonna escalate, you're wrong.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The media is not representative of even most normies.
My Hillary supporting mother said she didn't think that it was terrorism, she thought it was just someone getting too heated unlike Barcelona which she said was terrorism.

Don't let what the media says dictate what you think normies are thinking. Even normies hate on the media now.

Remember to report concern trolling threads.

Do realize how obvious you cock suckers are to us.

>What the fuck is happening right now? We are getting de-platformed and normies are hating on us because of one turbo-autist.

They're hating because the Tiki torch march was full of White supremacists who called themselves the alt right. I don't think the Alt Right was that before but it has been hijacked due to the Tiki Torch march and now everything claiming to be alt right is confirmed as white supremacist.

The Tiki Torch march was probably the most stupid fucking bullshit ever thought up. It has set back the cause months.

I don't give a fuck about white supremacy, I don't want fucking communists or open borders.

>How do we come back from this? Did the Jews fuck us over again?

We don't. It's time you understood something user. The reason (((THEY))) keep winning is because (((THEY))) control both sides and pick the winner.

The Alt Right has been hijacked by knowing or unknowing shills like Spencer and symbolized as white supremacists.

>Charolettesville made us lose the argument
This is non sequitur. Unless the argument was "who's the most violent degenerate faction to society" then yeah the Alt Right lost.

>de-platformed
Who cares? Everybody's a "nazi" to the alt-left, this just means the businesses that picked sides with the alt-left will see more and more people leave as these little would-be censors clamp down more and more.

Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, these are the web sites for SJWs, safe spaces which data mine you for shekels, and impose a top-down, punishment based set of rules which are based on feelings.

Are they really? I get all my news from jewtube and the second the muslims hit you didn't see a single statue-ville video

the "alt right" doesn't exist