Done being alt-right

That did it for me, I'm done being a white nationalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Head-of-GOP-in-Israel-says-self-hating-Jew-Sarah-Silverman-needs-a-muzzle-485214
youtu.be/Z9XUXQGpxqY
liveleak.com/view?i=7be_1486133306
twitter.com/sarahksilverman/status/830923187479277568?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were you ever really a white nationalist?

Literally 0 arguments besides "It's bad and it's nicer to not".

>Your Jewish friend

at least she's being explicit about it

could she be anymore annoying. I could retype that whole thing without the unnecessary punctuation caused by her childish sentence structure and leave out all the repetitions and it would be 3 lines.

sorry bro too busy killing blacks to read

This from someone whose whole career is based on saying "vagina" on stage.

KYS with your concern troll, faggot
BEAM is a faggot

White Zionism Now

She should have told Hitler and he wouldn't have killed those 6 million Jews

Also, feral negros are not going to be your friend. Sarah Silverman can live in a nice gated community but when your daughter gets raped and set on fire by a feral negro at least Sarah Silverman loves u

Fucking Jewess cunt

white nationalism is a defensive reaction, not an offensive reaction. that's what they don't understand.

She converted over 34k nazis into liberals. What an amazing woman. How does she know how racists feel so well? She must be a racist.

Also isn't this the woman that said she'd kill jesus?

jpost.com/Diaspora/Head-of-GOP-in-Israel-says-self-hating-Jew-Sarah-Silverman-needs-a-muzzle-485214
Not even Israel likes her.

youtu.be/Z9XUXQGpxqY

wtf i love jews now

Yes! She can looool about killing Jesus but when we lulz about killing kikes we're in the wrong lmao

Yes, yes she is. She's also dressed as hitler on late night talk shows, looks like a fridge, and thinks signal workers are nazis.

she's right.

Antifa was founded by red commies to fight german nazism. America is still german dominant heritage outside big city last I check. Antifa rhetoric on left projects white nationalism onto right wing liberty seekers while also rejecting totalitarian surveillance state despite furthering the establishment quo of maintaining societal classes beneath the (((jew)))

>WN's are virtually nonexistant for decades
>(((Silverman))) viscously derides them
>they finally go out and make a scene
>"h...h.ey goyim, you should just come join us and be happy. we'll forgive you if you change"

Rockwell was right again.

You dont kill blacks with aids, Milo. The CIA tried that and fucked up

rly made me think

No she isn't, she's a lying kike who's getting scared. Women are incapable of love and that fact invalidates her entire argument.

Even if you were to remove the "love" argument, she's still right on everything else.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she lurked this place.
Sarah if you're reading this I want you to have my goy babies!

Memes aside, the "alt-right" movement is a boogeyman term forged by the establishment because god forbid Americans have rational beliefs for once. Its not about white nationalism. We aren't bonded together by our skin color, we just live happily together because we are civilized.

We don't want to worry about niggers who are grossly over represented in their savage ways. We don't want to worry about muslims attacking our country because #notallmuslims. We don't want to lose jobs to illegal immigrants, then be denied another job because of our inability to speak their tongue - all while these cockroaches wave foreign flags in our streets.

Celebrities are retarded, whether they are kikes like this Jewess or e-celebs that champion our "movement" - because they'll never understand. They live in a different world where you can virtue signal open borders while having the funds to protect yourself from the actual results of it. Their voices are invalid because they champion these progressive ideas, but they don't have to pay. Americans do.

Bwhahahahhahahahsahahaha

From a fucking Jew - Inclusion? There is no inclusion for jews. It is just about taking advantage of everyone except (sometimes) other jews.

How many immigrants does this jew have at her house? None?

She is full of shit. About EVERYTHING.

I don't find a brotherhood in white nationalism. I find a solace in the fact that there are a group of people out there that are tired of being called pieces of shit and privileged for being white,

Love,
Your Bad Goy friend, user

Wtf I'm now a communist

Right on what? That there is any redemption to any who have been branded as a "nazi"? You can grovel and beg and kiss the ass of every jew and nigger in front of you, and you will always be hated for a single mistake you made.

There is no redemption waiting for you, only a dagger, and the trampling of everything you ever held dear.

No, she isn't and removing her entire core statement "quit wanting to keep the country white and we'll love you" reduces it to "hey white nationalists, I'm a jew".

She is incapable of having your babies. Even if she did, her jew abortion fetish would kick in and your baby would go down the drain (except for the parts planned parenthood sells for "science")....

look what she did to Jimmy Kimmel, poor bastard

>looks like a fridge,
Nooo i didn't want the mental image

>thinks signal workers are nazis.
What do you mean?

>Following, reading and changing your view on life thanks to a woman that became famous for peeing in her bed and writing a book about it.

She calls it a tapestry while encouraging the people who approach it with scissors and carpet cutters.

Fuck this kike.

They are rightfully affraid.

What they have collectively done is inexcusable.

Jimmy Kimmel survived and has another women and a kid.

She's quite right, you know. I'm honestly feeling happier knowing that I can embrace her love rather than being consumed by hatred. It's nice to know that there's someone out there with really nice boobs and a good sense of humor who is willing to share the love.

Hey. I never said anything about niggers. I do think that we can make use of niggers somehow. We don't have to tear them down.

She never said quit wanting to keep the country white. She's asking you to stand together. You don't have to race mix or anything to stand up for other Americans.

i love Sarah silverman, but i die a little more inside whenever she talks politics

She tweeted a picture of a signal worker's spray marking claiming it was a fucked up swastika, got btfo, and then claimed it was a joke.

She handled herself well. It still does not cut it. Her worldview and the worldviews of many are clashing in America. As long as the progressives continue to destroy and subvert the worldviews of those who hold to traditional western civilization, there can be no tolerance. The folks on the right are not the ones currently pushing the identity politics. It is only now that we are seeing identity politics from the far right coming out with the white nationalism. I hate this shit, but it is clearly manifesting from the systematic deconstruction of classic western worldview.

The progressives have no love in their hearts. If they did have love in their hearts, it would have expressed itself naturally. Tolerance would reign and folks of differing worldviews could live together, which is the entire reason for tolerance. Now that the progressives are gunning to silence opposition through shaming, belittling and attacking, and even using legislation to do so, there an be no peace. They have already started the ball to roll. It is fucking sad and depressing. Now we are seeing Identitarians on the right and left grow more and more militant. If the progressives did have compassion in their hearts, then they would try to convince and convert, but since they are not doing this, it is apparent that they will force folks to conform to their worldview. This is the smoke of the fire of tyranny, and it shows that the progressives do NOT have the truth on their side. The side with the truth would not be destroying free speech with the specious notions of "problematic" speech. This is thinly veiled tyranny.

>She never said quit wanting to keep the country white.
She explicitly says her and her pet niggers aren't going anywhere.

Take your bluepill like a good goy.

Pleease - she doesn't associate with anything other than jews unless it is a photo opp.

Sinking feeling of being worthless is a celeb disease

She literally said "No one is going back to the country they are from". That includes you because you did not originally come from America either.

Her entire life is a photo op.

>I could retype that whole thing without the unnecessary punctuation caused by her childish sentence structure and leave out all the repetitions and it would be 3 lines.

..and then again, there's a reason she's a professional comedian and author, and you're just a doofus making run-on sentences in anonymous forums.

Hairy armed lopsided flapjack titted horsefaced monkey unfunny loser bitch. Never let this cunt use your lavatory she is a legendary IBS afflicted fouler.

Yes I did moron, I was born here. It's my birthright by right of conquest.

Well what you going to be, a globalist? Get out the boot polish and be a black nationalist?
Make up some shit you can tag on yourself, which you think is cool, but everyone else laughs at?

She isn't funny....purposely that is.

She's not respected at all in the comedy world. Look at who she works with.

I don't understand some of these rich people.Why do they give a fuck? If it were i. I would be on some fiji like island getting blow jobs 3-4x a day meanwhile not having a fucking care in the world.

So were other people of color. They were born here. I was born here. We did not make the choice to be born here. We're all here, so instead of shitting it up, make it a better place. Don't be a nigger.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Look at her fucking arms she could dread them up.

She isn't rich at all.

& you weren't the one who did the conquesting. You were simply born. You can be taken over today and those people would say it's their right by conquest. It's a dumb statement full of holes.

yeah nah
also
>this is a country of diversity
This country was literally founded by white nationalists.

than leave OP fuck off to Reddit you keep on with the same thread
also she is just afraid of being gassed

Oy vey Schlomo, me too. Like a good goy, er white man, I've realised the error of my ways.

Niggers were brought here to be tractors and unfortunately allowed to breed. My ancestors chose to come here. I can garauntee I do more to build up and maintain my community than any nigger. Take the multiculti dick out of your mouth.

Packaging an ideology that hates my race and demands its extinction in shiny wrapping paper with a bow and a warm kiss won't make said ideology good Sarah.
We won't shoah you if you use your platform to redpill Normie's Sarah its not too late

Na. Into the oven you go.

Einsatzgruppe, preheat ovens to 300 degrees.

12 million netwoth is probably 15x mine. so to me she is. And networth includes assets

This Helsinki thing rustled my jimmies

I have a sudden throbbing desire to let barbarians in through the front gate and bone them... is this... love?

>You will not be replaced by Jews
This is some severe chutzpah.

Don't mind me. Just here making sure no Canadians are breaking our hate speech laws. You wouldn't take that chance, would ya bud?

They're willing to try. They'll lose again. It's not full of holes at all, you're just an idiot who thinks people are actually equal.

>YES GOYIM JUST GIVE UP AND GIVE UP YOUR SILLY BELIEFS. WE WILL BE YOUR FRIENDS, I PROMISE

That''s unfair on the nigger side. There are niggers with brown eyes and niggers with such dark eyes they look black like a soulless fucking dolls eyes and get bloodshot.

Jews are entirely to blame for Afrikans being in your country. They ran it 1000% and justified by stating that blacks were born from Ham's asshole after Noah sodomised him which is why they look like shit.

You don't have the right to tell anyone where they belong. You're a regular citizen. You can call out groups that aren't pulling their fair share and stuff like that but you can't tell people who were born here that they don't belong off the basis of skin color.

I wouldn't trust what Sarah Silverman says about being "anti-racist," because she's a documented racist herself. Conan O'Brien abetted and encouraged her, too.

>A Jew and a leprechaun shitting on another race without provocation

>Sarah Silverman is now a paragon of social justice and racial sensitivity

Alright.

LOL nice try christ killer

What a fucking retard. Natives fought and killed each other all the time.

>still being this butthurt about female comedians

This unironically makes me dislike her less.

It's still a bunch of emosh bullshit, but at least she seems to have a heart.

I'm not American but at least the sentiment is decent.

You get she's trolling you, right, Sup Forums? She is laughing her ass off right now and collecting all the "get gassed kike!" quotes for a future talk show appearance. Calm down. Jimmy Kimmel fucked her for years and survived to breed with a white woman. It's all going to be okay.

She isn't worth that...and is a fucking beggar within her circle of constantly imposed friends.

>Your Jewish friend
Your Jewish friend
>Your Jewish friend
Your Jewish friend
>Your Jewish friend

Case closed.

Quit spamming this dumb thread you stupid nigger.

She literally called to overthrow the President and the military

liveleak.com/view?i=7be_1486133306

Fuck her she's a traitor and she can burn in Hell.

is this the splatoon 'thats fresh' hand sign?

I wish I could put all liberals into the ovens

These commies are so fucking brainwashed

It's not their skin color idiot, it's their horrible behavior and blight on our nation. This county was founded by whites, for whites and they made that clear.

oh my god those replies
twitter.com/sarahksilverman/status/830923187479277568?lang=en

That is why giving Indians back "their" land would be entirely impossible. Indians killed and enslaved other tribes for centuries. White people are just better and more effective at it.

Solar Drive bitch......the EPA declared the lavatory a SUPERFUND site after you polluted it.

she's so mad
keep going boys