Why are japanese so racist?

why are japanese so racist?

We'll never have a western leader this great.

Because they saw the IQ map.

Are they only against mudshits or foreigners in general? Don't most chinkies look the same anyway? Could you detect a Korean or Chinese in a crowd of Japs?

foreigners in general, they actually hate fat white weebshits more than blacks believe it or not

I couldn't, but a Japanese person could. No one's more racist against asians than other asians.

Because they live in a nationalistic bubble of self delusion and every intrusion from outside could burst it.

It's almost like different environments exerted different pressures on the different peoples living there, and lead to differences in certain areas of development.

because they are smart enough to love their people.

But they're getting blacked by Ghanaian's

M O H A M M E D

Based Japan.

It's Angela Merkel Muhammed you ignorant swine

How is that racist? Japan will accept immigrants after fixing their demographic challenges,

Their racism is self defense against your stupidity.

I don't want my children to have sub-80 IQs either.

fuck off kenmo

Stop hiding behind proxy for one.

Second, why is he racist? For picking his people before others? Why should I choose you over my family? Its basically the same thing for him.

Because they know better.

Why should they do that? They have an average IQ of 105, the only way is down unless they choose the immigrants carefully.

Their women aren't considering they literally worship our big white cocks, how can white women even compete?

>Wanting to pollute a pure, honorable society with incompatible beliefs from the middle east
Nice try, Rothschild

>our
Ameri56%ers need not apply

but i'm japanese

that's a British solider, idiot.

American rank stripes point upward, British rank stripes point down.

t. kim

Abe is doing great, but doesnt he have shitty reputation in Japan?

thats a british soldier, but even if it was an american soldier that german doesnt have any room to judge since his side lost 2 world wars.

what's this 56% meme

No you're not Korean nigger

all the japanese I know think he's outdated, they want multiculturalism.

"I think it is good to have many kinds of people"

They aren't racist. They're simply aware of their own cultural civilization within the world. They understand how other civilizations in many ways aren't compatible with Japanese culture in values, traditions, and institutions. I wish our own Western-Atlantic civilization would be so clear headed as Japan when making these big, long term decisions.

C- can I at least visit?

Because it's a positive survival trait for the Japanese people.

Multiculturalism? why are they so fucking naive, blows my mind. Do they even know wtf is going on in the world?

>1900
>2000
kek

Japs respect authority too much for reputation and approval to mean anything.

It's so nice not having to have my eyes offended by dirty niggers or mudshits everyday

I feel sorry for your mothers

it isn't racism, it's the natural default diplomatic state of ingroup preference. racism is an entirely made up term.