Americans aren't a lost cau--

>Americans aren't a lost cau--

Other urls found in this thread:

gothamist.com/2017/08/21/bad_eclipse_glasses_recall.php
forbes.com/sites/reneemorad/2017/08/21/solar-eclipse-glasses-recalled/#5f98784c2b22
forbes
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/reneemorad/2017/08/21/solar-eclipse-glasses-recalled/#5f98784c2b22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek. They stared at the sun for a long period of time. What did they expect to happen.

THANKS, DARWIN!

Bretty guud

>American's aren't cucke-

Fuck me if this isn't reason enough for Kim to glass the US right this moment I don't know what is

lmao

Can we get a Venn diagram showing how many of those people searched Aleppo as Gary Johnson torpedoed his campaign?

gothamist.com/2017/08/21/bad_eclipse_glasses_recall.php

forbes.com/sites/reneemorad/2017/08/21/solar-eclipse-glasses-recalled/#5f98784c2b22

Archived

>forbes com/sites/reneemorad/2017/08/21/solar-eclipse-glasses-recalled/#5f98784c2b22
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/reneemorad/2017/08/21/solar-eclipse-glasses-recalled/#5f98784c2b22

why are you fucks so retarded

nothing happens if you look directly at the sun on any regular day. it hurts a bit and then you instinctively close your eyes. it would make zero sense evolutionarily for your eyes to break by doing something as simple as looking at the thing in the sky that was there for billions of years.

That's what easy access to answers looks like.
Less time spent self-evaluating.

My brother got circumcised for medical reasons, I'm not. Not sure why everyone else does it.

What is eye dilation due to brightness and focused light due to the eclipse you potato fucking snow nigger.

if it makes no sense for it to hurt why the fuck would we close our eyes? people DON'T close their eyes because the moon is in the fucking way and they just let the harmful rays pour into their retinas

jesus, who's the retard?

It isn't dangerous to look during totality though... Which is the only time you don't instinctively look away

Fake, it must be fake

well this is just fucking brilliant
now we're going to have millions of literally blind literally retards draining our healthcare budget? fan fucking tastic
can we just legalize raping the blind? white birthrates would skyrocket

I'm also highly skeptical about it being that dangerous. Just imagine what would have happened a couple of thousand years ago. Everybody would have looked straight into that sun, since the even only happens once in a normal life span. Everybody would have gone blind. Human race would have been long extinct.
It's certainly not the best idea to look at it without glasses and certainly not for a long time. But it simply can't be as bad as people make it out to be.

The thing with the diluted eyes would also happen if you get out of a long tunnel or from a cave or something and accidentally look straight into the sun.

ok i have the ancap final solution for this
put all the able-bodied into sex work
the rest sell them whole to china who'll harvest them for organs n blood n sheeeit
we'll crush the national debt in a week and make a jeb surge level of surplus after we end the fed

nice try shitlord

Is this the white version of "my feet hurt"?

Feels good, man.

"accidentally look at the sun coming out of a tunnel" vs "staring at the sun like a retard for 20+ seconds where the ambient light won't make your eyes pinhole"