If theres one thing in the entire world I will never understand, its racism

If theres one thing in the entire world I will never understand, its racism.

How can you hate someone or an entire group of people for their skin colour?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3ikp08fMls
youtu.be/-RYwG5PKlX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because 2 of the 3 things in that image actually work.

shitskin will never be attractive. If black girls want us to like them, they should bleach their skin

reminder that black inventors made the internet and discovered relativity
take that drumpflets

Black skin isn't actually black

THICC

Is it so much to not want to see niggers at every corner of the earth?

dayum

I've never been robbed by a black mobile phone.
I've had a black mobile phone robbed off me by a black person.

Maybe, possibly, perhaps, conceivably. Race is more than skin

>it's the skin color that makes them subhuman

protip i don't give a shit about color, albino niggers are still niggers

BECAUSE SHE STOLE SOMEONES FACEq!!

Black is a sleek color, brown is an unappealing color and the same as my poo.

It's the attitude, stupid.

Also sage.

it's not even only about their skin colour, albino nigger are still repulsive to look at. Their whole face is just fucked up and looks more primitive.

All my gadgets are white, so is my car. Suck it, leftists.

Because black consumer goods don't shoot, rape and murder people.

Its not the skin color. Its the attitude.

fpbp

Unless you count nigger slaves as consumer goods.

Statistics and self-preservation

Because blacks do not actually have black skin, but shit colored skin

I drove over three hours thru an eclipse to get away from niggers. Didn't work.

>How can you hate someone or an entire group of people for their skin colour?

Nice strawman, but that's not why we hate shitskins.

Go live near them. When you've been properly culturally enriched, come back and let us know how you feel. All it takes is living near them to learn.

I care little about the skin colour of niggers.

It's really just an indicator of bad morals/behavior/thinking

We (mostly) don't hate them because of their skin. We hate them because of their actions and lower IQ, neither of which are brown in tone. Except crime

When's the last time a motorcycle stole something?

>Stop being a racist!
But I just started being a racist a few years ago after I realized how bad multi-cultural countries are.

Its not the color or the skin, shill. Its the niggers.

if you love black skin so much, why don't you just go to live in afrika?
All the black skin you can wish fore and if you want more, just feed them and the'll make some more

Nobody hates black people because of their skin color. That's fucking stupid. I hate black people because being around them is misery and suffering. The victim mentality they have is the worst thing anyone can ever experience.

Only people who like black people have never spent any serious amount of time around them. A basic living experience will make you despise them.

I agree. It's silly that these violent protestors keep attacking innocent white people just because they're white.

You guys know whats funny? Black girls get more shit for their dark skin from black men more than anybody. A white man couldnt hold a candle to the amount of shit black men give black women. Its sad really. Black men dont want anything to do with dark skin girls. Thats why you see so many of them with white guys.

Jew detected

Race isn't only skin-deep you fucking nigger

Because I can buy the first two and they work while the latter gets offended when I ask. And even if I could buy one, I'd have to hire a white guy to make it work.

Also, the picture is fucking retarded because it looks like the savage ripped some jewish woman's face off and the soulless eyes don't help either.

Motorcycles are for faggots. This entire concept is invalid.

>How can you hate someone or an entire group of people for their skin colour?

The biggest liberal strawman that the left likest to throw around. "b-b-but its just a skin color, how does it mean anything???"

We don't hate them because of their skin color. We hate them because they are, as a group that collectivizes themselves based on their skin color, a group of people that share a culture and heritage that glorifies indiscriminate violence, criminal behavior, hatred of white people, lack of work ethic and a welfare state. We didn't segregate them by skin color, they segregated themselves and banded together based on skin color into a shit culture.

Bike stole my nigga!

Because its not black, its brown, you dumb nigger.

I would care far more if my black printer was 25x more likely to shoot me.

It's not the skin color, it's the skull shape, racial features (giant nose) , low IQ and a violent persona that makes people unable to live in harmony with the capoid race. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

don't lie to yourself, moron. darker skin is less attractive

>this is you faggots trying harder
kek'd again
SAGE

A motorcycle can be any colour and still be a motorcycle.
A nigger can dye her hair blonde, wear traditional farmer's dresses, earrings and say milord, but she's still a nigger.

Dark skin isn't necessarily a bad thing, it can look nice in moderation, which is why lots of people try to get tanned. It's just that nigger facial structure is disgusting, as are their personalities.

>if you love black skin so much, why don't you just go to live in afrika?
If you loves whites so much why don't you go live in England?

You don't hate anybody based on skin color, you hate them because people with that skin color typically behave in an anti-social manner.

Until they show themselves to be exceptions to the common stereotype, they put up with people being weary of them.

I agree.

Though, and that might just be me, I've hooked up with domesticated darkies of various shades from brown to black over the years, because it was something new and exiting. Although never Arabs or Indians. Fuck them.

In the end I married a nice white girl.

Even putting aside things like genetic differences, it's largely the culture built around "being black" that's the problem. They encourage each other to commit crime, slack off in school, mooch off welfare, and blame their shortcomings on racism, because that's what black people do. If someone tries to rise above that shit, they get accused of acting white and betraying their culture.

They're a disgusting bunch of parasites hellbent on holding each other back. I have no real problems with the ones who want to integrate, so long as they affirmative action their way into a job they're not qualified for. If they become a doctor because they pass the same qualifications as white people are expected to, then all the more power to them.

It's not about skin color, it's about culture. Crime, degenerate rap music, not caring for their kids, stealing my shit, gibsmedat, constantly bitching about racism. Conservative blacks can't even stand living around blacks.

it's not the skin I hate. it's the lack of cognition.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3ikp08fMls

>England
>whites

To be honest, there's a lot of people here in the appalacian mountains where skin color doesn't matter. I was raised knowing my ancestry and one of which was from slaves. My great great great great grandma was a black woman who was a slave who had 12 children from a malungeon man and the rest of my ancestry is more malungeon, Germanic on my dad's side and scott-irish on my mom's side. But I do have white skin, my little community is mostly malungeon and white. And a few black families. And don't get me wrong. I was raised knowing that the only thing I need to judge someone by is their personality. That everyone and different. Not the same and that's okay as long as we accept who we are and do great things for ourselves, our families, and our community.

Take heart and realize MLK's dream was realized. People are judged by their character and not their skin color. It just so happens that a lot of you people make yourselves idiots
>Claim to have built every civilization
>Commit half the murder despite being 13% of the murder
>Claim to be against racism and act racist against whites for the actions of their ancestors
>Completely fuck race relations with your anti-white agenda

this, niggers bring down the black colour beauty. Fuck nigger desu

Actually, why are most things black until given other colors? I never thought about this until now.

because I've never been robbed by a black bike

>because of their skin colour

The actual colour of their skin doesn't matter it's an indicator of their culture.

How can anyone be so retarded to think it's about skin colour?

>comparing black people to objects

Don't hate them, just acknowledge how subhuman they are for reasons they cannot control

Yep. DC here. Grew up in a white area and didn't understand racism until I moved here. Check your racist privilege, shitlords.

>That's why you are so many with white guys

No it's b cause being with a white guy is a step up and deep down everyone knows that.

It's never been about skin colour. It's about behaviours. Black people are savages who have no.place in civil society.

I would never hate someone because of the color of their skin.

But if they're niggers, mudslimes, chinks, spics, slants, zipperheads, dunecoons, or kikes, they need to die.

Black people will still have overly congoïd features
Those will never be considered attractive.

Because it's not black its brown like shit.

The explanation is simple. Hardly anyone ever hates people because of the colour of their skin! That would be retarded my good Sir.

Most of the time people are simply racially aware, which means that they recognize the existence of biological differences between human subspecies. You call those people racists and that term is fine but it has nothing to do with hate at all.

People who hate a certain group of humans do so because of repeated bad experiences DESPITE the colour of said groups skin. Superficial, biological traits only serve as an identifier but are never the reason for the hate.

/thread

No one hates blacks because of their skin color. It is because of the way they act. Literally the first black person I ever met robbed me.

>literally

I don't like black everything I think it's overrated and hard to see in the dark.

>Skin color

There is much more to race than just skin color user. Welcome

except black skin isn't black. It is shit brown.

Because of their collective image reflected by their collective actions.
Blacks adopted by whites can be just as racists against blacks because their behavior sicken them, even more so because they look like them.
It's not related to colour. They just suck.

If there's one thing in the entire world I will never understand, its anti-racism.
>nigges started slavery of their own race by selling each other into slavery
>whites exempted Christians from slavery, wanted to Christianize niggers before being freed
>slavery in fact supported by the Bible, whites try to follow the method of treating slaves and humanizing them eventually freeing them
>niggers keep revolting, white genocide in Haiti inspires slave conspiracies in the US like that of Gabriel Prosser and Nat Turner
>niggers keep prolonging slavery by not assimilating properly into white Christian culture
>cotton gin invented
>slave labor proves to outperform free labor, had better working conditions than yankee factory workers
>never had to look for work, worry about money, had their living taken care of at owner's expense
>slavery keeps going for economic reasons like cotton boom and lack of immigration to the South combined with lack of manumissions cause dumb niggers
>start defending slavery as a positive good, among other problems with the US
>civil war
>slaves freed
>a shit ton die from starvation cause no more food provided by whitey
>niggers suddenly see the light of jeebus
>too late, impoverished and a stain on American society for all time to come

>comparing inanimate objects to black people
Shit, that's pretty racist bro.

BLACKED

badumtsh

the first two aren't shit colored

It is not about skincolor, but the color lets you idenitfy it before you even need to interact with them.

OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ WYTE PEEPLE IN MASSKZ

>skin color
I love people who are this simplistic and naive
even if they were white as snow, it's their behavior that defines them as a dun nuffin. Their incapacity as a whole to evolve and progress. Their keen ability to always bite the hand that feeds them and then have the audacity to ask the same hand for help 5 minutes later.

you have falsely equated racism with hate.

racism to me just means being racially aware. being in denial that there are real differences does not help anything, it makes everything worse. realizing that equality is the real "social construct" is the first step to being truly free. no one is equal, and i dont hate anyone unless they've earned it.

Dawkins never said this.

I've read The Extended Phenotype.

>thinking race is skin deep
I understand that concepts and values are difficult and complex abstractions that blacks just can't understand. But really nigger?

I like my property black. What's the problem?

>for their skin colour
come on user, you know it's not because of the color

Idk man

youtu.be/-RYwG5PKlX8

fippy bippy

>1 post by this ID
Still going to drop some reality

my black motorcycle or gadgets don't chimp out

go to mcdonalds see black skin people freaking out over nonsense ..
forever remember moment when see black skin people..
for ever not trust black skin people..
be wrong in some way..
just act fucking normal and people wont even look atyou

We don't give a fuck about skin color. We're racist because of THE WAY THEY BEHAVE.

I don't hate natives, I hate drunken degenerates, but it just so happens that most natives are drunken degenerated

>fish eyes