The oil driller Question

How do we solve this growing crisis within the black community

Other urls found in this thread:

leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/
tennesseestar.com/2017/04/17/here-is-how-google-celebrated-easter-sunday/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

i wanna nut on her neck

the real question is that why is it ok to be horrible to oil driller but not coal burners in social media?

Don't worry. We only like European looking blacks.
You can have all The African Niggresses ya's want.

She's a bed wench so she probably would let you

Because oil drillers are FUCKING WHITE MAAALES.

Bump

Zoe Saldana is a 10 for a black woman but I'd still sooner take an average White or even oriental.

Christina Milian is pretty much the only attractive black woman imo, though I dunno if she's considered black.

The girl in the pic with her boyfriend is off youtube and she's not bad either.

I say we genocide whites so they stop stealing our women.

dude just stop making such fine women and there'll be no need to quarrel

Ahaha those jealous little black bois
Insecure niggers

Ally with the white nationalists that want the exact same things you do.

Underrated

he's italian so not actually white.
also a homosexual so doubly not white.

We don't, until white women wise the fuck up.

Haha, you only fuck the ugly black girls that we don't want, we literraly fuck the best cave bitches muh dik

Id rather a 7/10 pure white girl than a 10/10 nigger

BWC

do you really need us to tell you?
White males are evil, nobody should date them. Pretty soon even white girls will start getting hate on their instagram comments for dating white men

We know hey would defend their slavemaster when worse comes to worst. They want light skinned mongrels that bad

>but not coal burners
According to whom? I'm sure those black twitter girls absolutely loathe white coalburner skanks.

And they want us to reject white privilege?
Me thinks not.

>tfw you hate niggers but also fantasize about busting loads inside thick black pussy

My sister-in-law is black. Weirdly enough, only black men get butthurt about it.

>Rude looks
>Insults under their breath
>Cries of "Aunt Jemima" periodically

Oil drilling is easy in college, especially if they think they're woke black queenz

Fucked two for a while and both were awesome. Like what BBD must be for white chicks. But I didn't have a kid or anything..

I hate black womens but I hate white men even more remember when you just pump and dumb now the bitch wants me to get a job and be a father, doesn't want me to punch her and shiet. FUCK WP nigga

10 steps whites can do to help repay the damages we causes.

leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

>ay cracka, i'm just gonna slither on over here and steal yo white wimmin
>FUCKIN' WHITE BOY! STICK TO YO OWN RACE, YOU BITCH-ASS HONKEY!!
You can't have it both ways, niggers. We need to shove massive WMBF propaganda in their faces until there's a big chimpout, and leftist rags are posting articles about how "racist white men need to stick to their own race".

This

It's hilarious to watch how salty black people get when black women date white or Asian men.

It's always "clean it up white boi" until they suddenly realize that their bitches can trade up too, then it's BLACK PRIDE FUCKING RAYSIS FUCK WHITEY.

They just get too comfortable with the security net, the net being the fact that no one wants to date black women so Jamal always has a fallback option no matter what. They see this as a good thing apparently, in reality they are all disgusting and men have more luck because white women are, for the most part, the most irrationally stupid people on earth given their status.

It makes me laugh when i see some ratchet ass white landwhale with a black dude, I'm just like bravo niggers, you now have that in your gene pool, you must be so proud of yourself.

>all that Trump shit
Did she vote for him or something?

I dated an Ethiopian girl for a few months. I was 26, she was 19. She was an exchange student here, but not very studious... Slight butter face desu, but a tight curvy body, perfect tits, lovely round butt, and good god she loved to fuck. She told me I was her first white guy (she was no virgin, so who really knows). She was not waifu material, but truly best sex I've had. I'm married now and she's one of the few exes I ever think about.

All ethnic mixers must be kicked out to America and racemixers killed. Think of Ustaše
Leave Europe and never come back

She, has white blood in her ,it's pretty obvious

kek. Horn African girls are top tier

Gross

>the net being the fact that no one wants to date black women
If I didn't care about saving the white race there are some black women who I find attractive enough to date who also act civilized.

Might not be my dream girl, but the certainly beat out some whites women.

Black women are the saviors of the white race

NO u.

Whatever. She wanted the D, it was fun. I would not marry/reproduce with a black woman though. My family are liberal enough, but that would be hard for them to accept, and I honestly don't want mixed children.

The above-average white women is leagues ahead of the best black woman any day of the week, let's not kid ourselves here dude.

Pure statistics do not favor your attitude in the slightest.

is this glenn beck when he was young?

>we
you say that as if everyone agrees with you

i love black girls who like white men

When the woman is somewhat attractive, I can't help but feel sad for her. Literally the apex of human evolution in terms of genes, you look good, and you had to piss it all away by fucking an animal. Good job, enjoy your welfare. Jamal Jr.'s going to jail in 18 years, have fun..

Anybody else wish they could turn into a 10/10 black babe?

why is that Ahmed?

Nobody brings down and belittles blacks like other blacks. Black males are also notoriously insecure about their sexuality and manliness. Why do you think they flip out at anything that could remotely be perceived as gay happens and all fall over one another to reaffirm they're 100% straight and manly? For all their testosterone, they are spiritually weak and emotionally dead.

>he doesn't even know what its from

Don't feel bad dude.

If she were worth a damn she wouldn't be dating a nigger.

If she's not ugly on the outside it just means she's ugly as fuck on the inside.

I'm just too handsome, I can't be stopped.

>Actually caring what colour your wife is

You're supposed to want to pound the black girl, and squirt all over her thighs, not turn into one you fucking faggot.

I don't think Sup Forums is really your crowd. Try Reddit.

Zoe Saldana ain't black, she is a mixed shit. If you have any non african DNA in you you ain't white. She is just a racemixer racemixing.

When I was in high school there were five black girls that had crushes on me. Never tried to date any of them.

do you not see how white women are treated on here? We're black-sperm-dumpsters who are only out for a two-legged wallet cuck. Those who are proven coalburners are, as they say: once you go black you can never come back. at least in the real world and not kardashland.

nothing matters lol

I live in charlotte. All the white people here are rich, even the rednecks. Most the black girls I've spoken to are pretty normal. We keep our niggers under control.

Y'know you never really notice it but can you count how many good looking black women you've seen in your life on one hand? In my entire life i think i've only seen like 3. As an example, there was this like really short petite black girl who works at this shop i go to and shes like up to my waist and super cute. Majority are obese though so they're fairly rare but the sad part is they're an expanding race of women because of WFBM couples pumping them out like WMAF couples pump out asian guys

>being so caught up in "muh" whiteness and foregoing a possible QT

Hot

Some black guys are good. This dude taking care of a white guys mixed kid. Very noble

should I?

there are no 10/10 black women

Obligatory White Couple so all these show up on google images

I bet none of these niggers would say shit if it was a black man and a white woman.

Lol his dick his rules faggot

Except that, from what I see, most black male/white female relationships involve literal ham beasts. It's a cliché but it's true. I directly know two relationships like that, and the women are both short, fat, fugly, with mediocre education at best. The guys they're dating are fit and holding menial jobs, but dumb as hell. I guess that's enough for them. The dudes are obviously sleeping around when they can.

The odd tumblr princesses dating their mandingo are doing it precisely to spite their wealthy parents. They are much more rare.

This. Even the cutest black girl i ever saw had a huge tomato nose

I grew up in a very black area, and there's a slice of blacks who are very impressive, think for themselves, have good careers, stick with their family.

The problem is that it's a package deal. 75% of black kids are born out of wedlock. Real black family men are to be noted, but they're the exception to the general rule.

Is that pewdiepie?

Zoe saldana is Dominican

All Dominicans want to breed with white people and don't consider themselves black that's why I like them.

interesting theory

>conspiratard doesn't understand algorithms

Nice, I fucked a couple of very light completed girls from Nigeria when they were in university and I was in high school. I'm by no means and chad was even shorter than one of them, but they were unbelievably thankful to have something besides Jamal and Tyrone whooping and hollering AYYY GURL LEMME GET DAY AFRICAN BOOTY. Amazing sex, nothing quite like it. American girls and white girls are awful at sex unless they're cougars.

Oh no I get it, I just want to contribute to the problem

White Couple

first you solve the /black community/ problem by moving all the blacks out of America

Holy shit, this is legit. This is no accident.

It was also pointed out earlier this year that they never commemorate Easter, but they celebrate the birthdays of literally every "civil rights"/LGBT faggot under the son.
tennesseestar.com/2017/04/17/here-is-how-google-celebrated-easter-sunday/

Kike central.

>all those asshurt niggers in the replies
Mein sides

>but not coal burners in social media?

Are you fucking retarded? Anytime someone posts a video of a white woman with a dark skinned man you people spew as much vitriol as you can untill it's either taken down or has the comments section disabled. Stop your lies you racist piece of trash.

Will it help for you to know that i wouldn't come within 2 feet of a nigger woman's vagina? I don't want all that AIDS that she has from all the male niggers who fuck each other in the ass on the DL and don't say anything to the females because they are ashamed for being savage faggots.

that's not a thing.

top tier black models like Jasmine Tookes date white guys because they've been exposed to white culture their entire life.

lucky for you, you'll 4ever be a virgin so you'll never have to face that dilemma

>implying his "whiteness" is the reason he """"""won't date"""""" and not that he's an insufferable autist who couldn't form a connection even if he tried

Black men should stop acting like retards all the time, stop abandoning their children, stop committing crimes, et cetera.
>How do we solve this growing crisis within the black community
Don't know. Don't care.

Blacks should be shamed 24/7 for the next century or more, no matter where they end up, for being such retarded, hateful, demons. If their suicide rates don't surpass the record rates for whites, the shame and guilt campaign isn't not harsh enough.

Well, I think the most obvious answer here is that all of us brothas and sistas rise up and go back to Africa to take back what's rightfully ours. The next black empire.

All racemixing is bad. Period.

>niggers bitch when pretty black women go for white men
>niggers then ignore black women and go for white and Hispanic women
They're just like toddlers, they only have a problem with this because it's a woman that doesn't want them.

Start giving Green cards to Slavs, they're far more traditional then spics and niggers. I'm dating a polish chick who's catholic.

Send them to Brazil, we are trying to increase our white population here.

no shit

Reminder to both Coal burners and Oil drillers that your kid will resemble this and you cannot do anything to reverse it.

Slavic countries weren't considered white by the First Congress dumbass.

that pic, kek

You must be new here

>oil driller
Sup Forums teaches me so many new terms lol

After seeing what mongrels look like I can see why not a lot of people like race-mixing. Because you'll mostly get something like pic related rather then the top 1%.

Neither are niggers, it's better to fuck a Slav with your beliefs then a nigger who will vote democrat.

One of the many reasons it sucks to have so many blacks in western countries is the disparity when it comes to quality of women. It's kinda like a White guy is playing a game of poker with a black guy and the White guy has to stake his $400k life savings and the black guy is staking Monopoly money. The black guy doesn't have anything that the White guy wants but the White guy has everything to lose (same metaphor can be applied to culture, civilization, monetary wealth, as well as women).