Mandatory Vaccine

I'm currently enrolled in high school and the school is saying getting vaccinated is mandatory. I believe that they are harmful to health, so I really don't want it. They said that they would fine my family, and we can't afford it. I'm thinking about saying that it goes against my religious beliefs, but I doubt that they would care. What do I do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncsl.org/research/health/school-immunization-exemption-state-laws.aspx
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-vaccine-measles-outbreak-worst-in-decades-america-minnesota-somali-a7720976.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call them on their bluff and refuse? Its either possibly take the fine or actual autism, and not the good kind either.

Yeah they can give you a fine but it's meaningless.
They can't enforce collection nor kick you out of school.
Assuming its a public school.

>underage
>nazi flag
>antivac tard

nice trifecta of autism kiddo

don't take it. with luck you will die before reproducing

Uh no, religious belief is the exact argument people use to get out of vax. Just tell them you refuse due to your religious beliefs and if they come back with more questions like "what beliefs exactly" tell them that it's none of their business.

Seriously, just refuse, claim religious beliefs, then stonewall stonewall stonewall. They can't force you to take a vaccine and they know it, they just try to apply pressure as much as they can but will eventually back off.

i got a tetnus vaccine..
about 10 minutes after
i felt a strong wave of depression
i hadn't felt since puberty...
and thought "wow that is really fucking odd."
the soul devouring doom depression feeling..
it lasted only a couple minutes..
haven't felt it since..

you generally healthy?
stay the fuck away from doctors.

>high school
Summer is almost over.
Can't wait to have the whole pol to myself

They can't force you based on religious grounds unless it's a private school. If they try you can sue the school board for gibs.

>leaf
>on Sup Forums
>leddit spacing
Nice trifecta of autism
kiddo

>I believe that they are harmful to health, so I really don't want it.
>What do I do, Sup Forums?

Go get home schooled like all the other anti-social whack jobs out there.

You don't want to help society out, then you don't get to benefit from it either.

They can't force them to do anything, he just won't be able to go to that schiol

quit being an actual fucking retard and just get vaccinated

Not true, they like to threaten people with that but hardly ever go through with it. Again all they have are scare tactics and social pressure, if you keep refusing they will cave.

The claim about vaccine causing autism is in infants, not high school seniors.
You'll be fine.

say "my body my choice"

No. When it comes to public schools, they are pretty strict on this.

>in infants, not high school seniors.
>You''ll be fine.

whoa, not so fast there pardner....

If it means that much to you, pay the fine. Stop being so poor you can't make choices.

It's surprising how long it took for someone who wasn't a complete retard to answer op.

yes lets bring back things like polio, fuck vaccines

Underaged and banned, gtfo kiddo

Get the vaccine, faggot.
>I believe that they are harmful to health,
You being retarded doesn't change science.

KYS for being such a retard.

it's just a matter of time for state mandated pacifier injection.

Being anti-vax is anti-social, now? What? Big Pharma would never give out any meds for free unless it goes deeper than just "muh resistance"

Actually they aren't. It varies state by state and most place will reluctantly let your kids still attend.

They might try to scare people and say "you child can't come to school until they are vaccinated" but really they just trot that out hoping you'll get scared and capitulate. If you grow a pair for once in your life and refuse to rescind your position they will cave.

I'm actually not totally against vaccinations. I think infants are given too many, for too many diseases and some are unnecessary. The flu vaccines they give to children from 0-18 are over two dozen and should be entirely eliminated.

theres no point in big pharma existing if everyones dying from easily preventable diseases, grow up and get the vaccine

Big pharma makes medicines to cause symptoms for which you need to buy more meds for. It's a cycle. So excuse me if I'm not willing to trust a bunch of med-peddling kikes who would sell out their own families for another shekel.

ncsl.org/research/health/school-immunization-exemption-state-laws.aspx

Although they vary state from state, it is required in order to attend a public school

>Gadsden flag
need i say more?

How many times a day do you get beat up at school?

>he actually is retarded
where exactly did you learn all this? and what makes you think its 100% correct? you have a lot to learn kid

Braindead cunts like you are the reason measles is still around. Get the vaccine or gas yourself faggot.

I ask myself if I'm wrong every day, but I look at the world and use common sense and see that most people only do things if they benefit from it, especially if your a corporate entity and there is money involved.

I go to cyber school.

>but I look at the world and use common sense and see that most people only do things if they benefit from it
yes benefiting from something is a generally good reason to do something, you know like not getting small pox or other things like that, that is what we call a benefit. you asked us what you should do and a majority are calling you a retard. if you look at the world and use common sense then get vaccinated

Dont get the vaccine. Last one i got was wgen i was 15 and it totally ruined my life for years.

If ur in California they can not let you go to school.

>Anonymous (ID: fUxRvjoN) 08/21/17(Mon)15:03:26 No.138519185 ▶
>Dont get the vaccine. Last one i got was wgen i was 15 and it totally ruined my life for years.
What happened to you?

Vaccines are great, more should be vaccinated.

The majority agree with me if you count the posts. As long as you don't recount your own posts. Give me one good reason why I should get a vaccine besides "you'll spread disease".

They should all be put down kek

i have looked at the posts no one is really agreeing with you, they are just saying they cant force you and if spreading disease is not a good enough reason for you then you are retarded

>Can't afford a fine.

Why are these nazi larpers always so poor?

I'm starting to believe the narrative that this surge in nationalism is simply the white middle class male afraid of losing his white male privilege.

40 years ago being a high school educated white male was enough to go through life as a middle class homeowner. Today, it's not, and these losers will blame anyone but themselves for their shitty lives.

A

Poor people are usually fashy, because they recognize through being poor that the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. The people mostly found being rich are Jews.

Say this. In your case it would be true.

You're anti-vaccine because you don't remember what a classroom looked like before vaccines. Not just the kids that used to die of measles - several a year in a normal-sized town, but also the ones who were permanently maimed. Blinded by a fever. Pox scars, crippled, brain damaged. Look at your class of healthy niggers, and say thank you to vaccines.

Also, anti-vaxxers are cancer. Literally creating mini-epidemics by persuading the retarded not to immunise their kids.

>Anti-vaccine activists spark US state's worst measles outbreak in decades
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-vaccine-measles-outbreak-worst-in-decades-america-minnesota-somali-a7720976.html

Hopefully you die

Also, white privilege doesn't exist, faggot.

>Taking a mystery needle from Mr Goldblatt is a requirement to enjoy society
Good goy. I bet you can't wait to get chipped, too. Forehead or hand?

They pay taxes like everyone else, they get to use services like everyone else. It shouldn't be dependant on taking an injection, for any reason.

>I believe that they are harmful to health
You're wrong. Spend a few hours on PubMed or CDC or any other real information source, not Sup Forums or lifesitenews or InfoWars.

you already have autism why dose it even matter?

Reported for being underage.

Hopefully not take the vaccine and die of a preventable disease.

I'm rooting for you, I believe you can the first in your town/community/class/whatever to die of smallpox or polio or whooping cough or whatever.

First off, underage ban incoming, but I understand why you would ask.

Second, you can use the religion argument. At least in hawaii and california you could; I knew three kids in both places when I was in high school that did that, and that was pretty recent (a few years).

It's probably a tb shot.

This shit works, whites invented it. A German invented the first Vaccine.

Learn about it for yourself, not from a spooky youtube video or a blog that makes you feel special, but from biology textbooks.

That's right goys, home schooling and alternative education is for weirdos and antisocial loser whackjobs! Public school is all you need, give your children to us for 13 years and we'll teach them everything they need to know about the world. You just worry about that next loan you need to pay off, we'll look after your kids for free!

you are retarded. just take the fucking medicine you idiot.

Where do you live where you're getting 24 flu shots? I'm 20 and I've had zero, although I remember getting offered an optional one once when everybody was going to die from swine flu.

guys? is this what Sup Forums does to kids? i thought we were supposed to be helping not make things worse

>people always die due to lack of vaccination
>I always get the flu without the vaccination

Fucking subhuman leafs. I hope you get what you wish on others.

Why would you trust the Jews that run that shit?

I have no advice on vax/anti-vax. But if you choose not to your path of least resistance is forgery. Think about the level of comptency of the school nurses who manage these things. Find out what a legitamite annaculation form looks like and make one of your own. Otherwise a public hulabaloo is ensured.

>People always die due to not wearing a seatbelt

God damn, user.

There has always been a lower class tho, it's more the decline of the white male and economic uncertainty in American society driving this trend imo.
A good example are the historical manufacturing centers of the US leaning Trump in the election, and the appeal of 'MAGA'.

>i believe that they are harmful to health,
That's becsuse you're a dumb kid with no understanding of anything

boy what a predictable answer

Germans invented it, but the Ashkenazis stole it.

"Common sense" is more often than not plot armor for a belief founded on feelings rather than evidence.

If in California, find a doctor who can issue you a waiver.

>tfw kid has small potential to be redpilled
>tfw he fucks it all up with stormfront tier bullshit
>tfw he actually takes it seriously

People like you are the reason almost eradicated diseases are coming back. But hey, it's your life so do whatever you want.

"Intelligence is overrated"

Then you don't get to go to public school. Fuck being Somali tier and spreading measles.

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be because a corporate entity needed to line their pockets with more money. I also assume that you faggots believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

I love the idea of "superior master race Aryans" being a bunch of diseased low-IQ pleb-tier retards running around with African-grade lifestyles.

Holy shit I hate myself for being Jewish but at least I'm not you, user.

>underage naziflag antivac
Got all my vaccs back then, same as all my folks and relatives 2 generations before and present.
No autists, no problems (well i'm on pol .. i guess shit happens), not even a homo in the family and we use the same shit you do.

How is it even harmful ? Do you believe Jim Carrey's wife on it or do you have any credible source ?

dont get the fucking vaccine, me 3 years ago, mid 30, hurt my thumbnail kinda bad, doctor in clinic like omg you must get tetanus, lockjaw vaccine right now blablabla nothings bad, i'm got talked into like stupid, mostly dont give a fuck, it was a three times vaccination, got only one, because i dont go to doctors if anyhow possible.
about 5 month later cancer on bladder, yes, me health, fit, sports, good food. cancer is gone now, without doctors, and i hate them even more for non questioning their teachings.

DONT VACCINE!

No I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job because my IQ isn't below the mean like yours.

-t. Brainlet

>highschool kid thinks hes intelligent

Then I guess you have an explanation for why the owners placed more insurance coverage a few days before hand. And I guess you also can explain why the owner had all higher-ups take the day off on the day of the incident? And the countless other variables?

Nice try, nigger. Correlation, causation .. and german lies.
What now, you're gonna say cannabis oil fixed it ?

>underage faggot believes the loomin-naughty is tainting vaccines

you are such a fucking nigger

More intelligent than a fucking commie.

kek

Pic related and you're a cock gobbling faggot.

>he takes my meme flag seriously
do you think people with pirate flags are real pirates?

>implying OP doesn't already have autism

both of you should be gassed

Goodest goy right here.

>going for only 1 dosage of what you're supposed to get 3 for

This legitimately deserves the death penalty.

Not getting vaccinations is bad enough for other people, but willingly taking part of a treatment and then not finishing it? This doesn't over-kill the target entity is by far worse than simply not being vaccinated. It will probably become a felony in the future as the situation gets worse and worse.

The Jews run every single university, public health agency, and health NGO in the entire world? And every single goy virologist, epidemiologist, data scientist, pharmaceutical regulator, and technical writer is in on the conspiracy? You realize that's completely nuts, right?

Well, you got me there.

>underage nazi larper thinks science is jewish and doesn't want to get vaccinated

the absolute state of Sup Forums

Yarr triggerin' me, matey.

Coincidences happen.
And I could use your 'evidence' to make a counter argument. They're not very good conspirators if they did everything last minute and made themselves open to suspicion.

What's more likely is that the owners did the things you mentioned for mundane reasons that just happened to be right before the attack.

Nice strawman. I never said that. I said that the major academic institutions are mainly run by a certain hook-nosed demographic.

we already have aids for that

holy shit, i didn't even see that option. new flag from now on.