WEW LADS WE DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

geo.mtu.edu/UPSeis/magnitude.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
youtu.be/cy0kNX5xrnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i knew this eclipse shit was a bad idea

post yfw not atheist any more

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red
>revelation 6:12

LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW, YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW HUGE THAT IS

HALLELUJAH
E
L
L

Can someone explain what ever the fuck is going on because I'm not into conspiracy shit.

FUN FACT:
Eclipses triple the likelihood of an earthquake

We are basically going to die

Bro you can barely feel a 5.

Fucking normalfag.

ANOTHER 5.4 JUST HIT AGAIN, HOLY SHIT WE DONE FOR GOOD

It's not happening until it is happening lads.

let there be chaos

praise kek!

>LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW, YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW HUGE THAT IS

2.5 to 5.4 Often felt, but only causes minor damage. 30,000

geo.mtu.edu/UPSeis/magnitude.html

morons

>first one 37km deep
>this one 10km deep

It's coming lads, was a pleasure hanging out with you guys for so long

Nothing will happen as always fuck this shit

FUCKING DUMB FUCKS, ITS THE TRIGGERING, ITS THE SIGNAL THAT THE CALDERA IS STARTING TO BECOME ACTIVE, CAN YOU FANTHOM HOW MASSIVE THE RING OF FIRE IS? DO YOU KNOW WHERE IT ENDS? FUCKING YELLOWSTONE YOU DUMB FUCKS

Literally shaking

These earthquakes happen literally all the time you christcuck niggers nothing will happen.

It's merely a very very smal fart. nothing to worry about

Larping this hard

i demand chaos too!

nothing is going too happen!

You know the Ring of Fire?
Giant belt of volcanoes, magma cavities and why the Japanese are so good at building earthquake-proof skyscrapers.
It goes off many times a week, tiny quakes that hardly ever make the news.
Sometimes larger.

This literal ring goes from one end of the Pacific tectonic plate (New Zealand, Indonesia, Japan) all the way to the other end (California, Oregon, Alaska) and at that latter end of the plate, you find Yellowstone.
Which is set to blow any time sooner, rather than later.

We'll know when London sees the sky light up at night, like Krakatoa.

are you safe?

Fun fact: Japan is actually located on the north american plate.

Please please please please please let there be a massive earthquake to send Commiefornia instantly plunging into the pacific.

It always happens, that's what the ring of fire does, we had a 4.9 in the morning, nothing happened. Stop sperging out about stupid shit.

yup, yellowstone is next

Next one will be at Japan.

WHAT YOUR ASSHOLE?

How dumb can you be? More activity = more risk of yellowstone going off and killing half of the humankind

Sup Forums has always been a pro happening board

>commiefornia safe
>Seattle safe

God damn it

>tfw the world finally ends today

Yes thank god, it was getting way too boring. It's going to be a shitshow but boy is it going to be adrenaline packed.

Indeed yellowstone save us from this hell.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
because fuck you its time to burn motherfuckers

What's the largest earthquake that has hit land and where?

Bullshit. It is just gonna kill a few american, and they barely count as humankind.

>4.2 hits schia and it trends on twitter globally
>shills trying to say that 5.4 is barely a earthquake

KYS

It's highly imporbable you dumb cunt.

Funner fact: it's on the Eurasian plate, bordering the Phillipines plate and the Pacific plate.

Yellowstone has nothing to do with the ring of fire you double ass nigger

It's normal,pic is the last 24 hours.

Lol nobody is safe

Nobody on earth, a Yellowstone eruption would destroy the environment for over a century, global temperatures would plunge all over the word and would kill off most farming

Famine would claim billions within a year, and the collapse of society after that will claim a billion more

The human population 3-5 years down the line would be a fraction of what it is today.

If Yellowstone erupts we are right fucked

Valdivia earthquake in Chile, 1960
There was a tsunami, volcano explosion and some sort of lake tsunami, the volcano colapsed into the lake and made a huge wave that wiped out everything.

will i really get to see it

Calling for an Earthquake Watch general thread.

let me know when it's a 9

>mfw I remember that article about how an eclipse can cause an earthquake by the combined gravitational pull of the sun and moon and there is a measurable pull on the crust of the earth

Who knew the Coriolis Effect was a liberal?

literally shaking

Man, I hate the bitch but you gotta admit, she used to look like a fine roastie.
If I met young her knowing who she is, I would hatefuck with 0 ragrets.

Fuck off, nothing happened, nothing will happen. I'm done with this fucking board.

>food cannot be chemically engineered in labs

>5.4
>great earthquake

>YELLOWSTONE NEXT?
no

Prepare yourselves for impact.

W-what happens in the primary ash zone?

Hey there Chicken Licken! Go get Turkey Lurkey and Goosey Loosey and come on over to my den.

In areas where earthquakes are common houses are built considering that. A 5.4 moves small furniture items, they were probably scared shitless.

You're pretrified instantly upon contact with the ash cloud.

to be fair people are scared shitless of yellowstone going full tilt cause when it goes off it literally blocks the sun out for a year and would completely fuck crops globally for at least a few years, which would cause mass famine and fuck many many people up.
also a good portion of our states are straight fucked too when it happens.

>5.4
literally nothing

Darkness and sleep.

....true, bit launching a literal switch from soil agriculture to labs, there's no way food output could reach appropriate levels fast enough.

You breathe in ash. The ash is very small, but razor sharp, particles. These particles cause millions of lacerations in your lungs causing irritation and bleeding. You cough until you die from drowning in your own blood. Good thing there is nothing to worry about, Yellowstone has been venting pressure continuously, get scared when it stops venting.

yeah, millions in poor areas unable to quickly build labs would die. Rich first worlders will be okay. Just keep a stock of soylent on hand, stuff lasts for 2 years and has everything you need to survive.

>Anonymous (ID: rS0lhNzp) 08/21/17(Mon)16:52:55 No.138518115 ▶
>
>Lol nobody is safe
>Nobody on earth, a Yellowstone eruption would destroy the environment for over a century, global temperatures would plunge all over the word and would kill off most farming
>Famine would claim billions within a year, and the collapse of society after that will claim a billion more
>The human population 3-5 years down the line would be a fraction of what it is today.
>If Yellowstone erupts we are right fucked
>>>
to be fair i kind of expect a fair bit of first world countries to survive. like the not buried alive parts of america will probably be ok especially since we will lose a metric fuckton of people to yellowstone itself, we will just be rationing shit like a pack of jackasses.

Be quiet, kid. People who understand geology are talking.

Earthquake watch thread when? Who's interested?

Do you know why it's called the ring of fire?

Because it has a shitload of tectonic activity, constantly. Especially on the ocean floor.

Uuuh, here comes dat geeolugyst

MINNESOTA NO! That's my favorite state :(

kek

in b4 that one illiterate estonian flat earther who legit gets all his info for shit off of youtube with no sources.

me

Pompeii II
HERE WE GO AGAIN!

CNN will explain why this is Trump's fault.

mfw american outside of kill/ash zones
mfw millions of africans and south americans will die

That's nothing just wait an hour or so.
I've been saving up for just this kind of occasion.

Ring of fire is ~4th grade science.

then please literate me on how this is not a signal of augmented activity at the ring of fire?

never said it wasn't :^)

You win your well deserved rest.

November 8, 2016

>believe me when i yell at you dipshit

If a big earthquake is rated at 8.something, explain why is this important?

September 23rd. Please, cleanse the earth.

You fuckers are desperate. We get earthquakes bigger than this on a regular basis.

Hahaha i wish

no satan, be gone

holy shit lmao. hate to laugh but that is some anger of God kind of shit right there.

LITERALLY CLIMBING UP THE RING OF FIRE

Hint, it's in my last two post numbers

See you in September.
youtu.be/cy0kNX5xrnE

Love is a burnin' thing
And it makes a fiery ring
Bound by wild desire
I fell into a ring of faggot