Arizona Democratic Party holds press conference on upcoming Trump rally

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpy5HKojYAE

Supposed to start soon.

Why would they hold a press conference? What in the actual fuck?

i got less than 30 seconds in..
recognize a psyops when i see one.

thanks for posting

Huff...

they going crazy again?

Will we see any white men on the podium? My bet ----> No.

BLOOD IN THE DESERT
>BLOOD IN THE DESERT
BLOOD IN THE DESERT
>BLOOD IN THE DESERT
BLOOD IN THE DESERT
>BLOOD IN THE DESERT
BLOOD IN THE DESERT
>BLOOD IN THE DESERT

>Blacked

These people need to go back to California.

Or they can go to north Korea.

Found out this entire conference is about Joe Ariapo's pardon.

The fat blonde on the mic has the same dead eyes as that pic of the older woman holding the book shouting into a megaphone.

The party attempting to lay the groundwork for plausible deniability when their paid agitators cause mischief tomorrow. Eyes open anons

I hope that guy gets pardoned he's pretty fucking based.

P R A I S E

this behaviour is UGGGHHHNACCEPTTTABLE!!!!!!!
u should not be talking aggghhhhtt alll!!!!!
-my teacher

Someone give me a quick rundown of the Joe guy that got pardoned

To incite a riot

>muh Russian collusion

This is absolutely hilarious. Bump. You guys have to watch this. It's October 2016 all over again.

MUH RUSSSSSIANNNNNSSSSSSSS

This
Every time I see these Dems cry like bitches I think of the election days, October was fun

You dumb fucking LARPers are gonna get the left so hysterical in the run up to the next election they call everyone Nazis or white supremacists now.
You had to tarnish all the right wing group groups with your nazi fetish

He hasn't be pardoned yet but Trump is think of doing it, he is a bad ass that turned a prison into a prison camp where they all live in tents and work all day for free.

>violence comes when white supremacists and neo nazis are emboldened

kek. When will these faggots learn?

That triggered me pretty hard

Nothing is wrong with that.. Free labor for your crimes niggers

>You dumb fucking LARPers are gonna get the left so hysterical in the run up to the next election they call everyone Nazis or white supremacists now.
If they call everyone nazi no one will vote for them or listen to them. That is the entire goal.

How many times will they say:
Hate
Nazi
White Nationalist
Alt Right

Lets get some over-under betting lines going here folks

Fuck off with your flag. You are the cancer killing Sup Forums

Yes but it will bring all the lazy normies who dont vote off their couch and into the voting booth because they become moralfags, for the average person who makes harry potter comparisons nazism is the the typical good vs evil fight they need to win

found em

>women's history month

>everyone I don't like is a jew

>>everyone I don't like is a jew
No. I like ya.

No the average person sees this shit and knows its all bullshit. If the hysterical dems are calling every person not like them a nazi then they will lose by default because everyone is going to see through the bullshit. The dems are digging their own grave by calling everyone racist.

please tell me they aren't going to try to assassinate Trump

Go back to plebbit then

>women's history month
Because in a regular History Month we'd have no reason to celebrate women

aaand another one

Its paid aggitators, bots, trolls, and useful idiots. Its not just the nazis, its blm and antifa too. Occupy was one, but it fizzled out.

Yes...
There are several Craigslist ads for
>talent

You have him confused with der fuhrer

They are trying to get 40k protestors against it.

can someone please post screen shots of them hiring crisis actors please? i need them for normie shitposting

this

So John Mccain is speaking i take it?

He founded ShareBlue?

That bitch has a manly jaw.

People are lemmings, the only thing that will happen is that they will vote Republican maybe, which as we've seen, accomplishes nothing because they're both two sides of the same coin. The only way to win through elections would be to somehow secretly co-opt the Republican party and turn it into the Nazi party, which is unlikely. Until then, you can either wait for the collapse or try to bring it about yourselves.