check
>nigger sin colored eyes
check
>degenerate tattoos
check
>degenerate behavior
check
>they're not white at all rabbi but nice try

That is a -woman-. Women are not human. Therefore she also isn't white. Now, if there was a man in charge of her who allowed this to happen, it might be a point against white pride in that he would be a disgrace; but as it stands, this is an ad for white pride if anything. Men, take your women back.

Is there a video

Degenerate women. They might as well be black.

achmed you have strong points but you still need to take your own country back from shit skins before you can preach from up high

(jij)

yes

twitter.com/lilbabybytch/status/847635418833014784

Degenerates will go into the gas chambers along with the Jews.

don't forget people that hide their flags as well rabbi

>rabbi

Just a man on a mission to revitalize the huwhite race

NIggers come in all shades.

There is no such thing as white pride anymore. These days it means pride in sucking black cocks, or pride in being a man and having sex with other men.

I'm not sure what you mean, they are our prime asset for defusing leftists nowadays. Until you turn your nukes away I welcome the recruitment benefits.

gays.

>Doesn't tub-girl it all out onto her own face
Why even bother? White women can't do anything right.

white power all the way!!!

YES

they seem to be more like the prime asset your women are race mixing with

dam
rare

i would unironically drink it out her ass

Yeah boi

gays are degenerate what do u expect

>white girls twerking with no but
Why?

for the BBC

Alt-right cognition:

White person does something degenerate:
>society/the jews/women/blacks are ruining the white race

Anyone non white does something degenerate:
>This is why white people are superior non-whites are just genetically degenerate.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_attribution_error

>poured mtn dew down my booty hole

this is how you get diabetes

Your poor mother.

White women are a disease.

I shall reserve judgement until I finish masturbating.

>woman
Take a second look ahmed; you're been fooled again by the thick fake blonde woman. Remember that in the west a (((woman))) with a mustache must have a knob between the legs

checked. these are the problems and not katy perrys boobs and girls doing stupid things cuz no guy is around to protect them.
>'Cock'
>'Sodomy'
Girls being stupid and sexual is just being a girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPVN49DBFyo

same girl?

>Implying kike/black culture normalizing degeneracy isn't responsible for degrading white culture.

Pic related

Blacks were alright before gangster rap and cocaine, they aspired to be something. Now they all want to be a bunch of stupid niggers. Most blacks today are nothing but stupid niggers.

You use the term alt-right. Not a real term. Not anything. You're a fucking kike shill. Worst of all a stupid fucking leaf. Fake French mongrel.

Women are nothing more than baby factories. Their minds are mentally underdeveloped and have no other purpose than doing menial housework and making children.

How they have any power in society is surprising to me. Maybe because western men are weak. We need another war or something.

In propaganda. Women have to be leftist to go near a shitskin in that of course Christian parents know to not let girls watch television; women who go near shitskins usually do not survive for very long, or if they do as trauma-ridden shells of human beings. This has the fun effect of making leftist males (whose behavior is already mostly based around wanting to sour available females on higher-quality males than they are so as to eliminate the competition) really fucking hate shitskins, and though they then of course remain in the same vague bayou of self-loathing that renders them so ineffective at the rest of life as well this can be used to create inside men in the system with the right argument. The same with untainted women - they see the abuse dished out on their peeresses, hear that the whole plan of Islam is to infest foreign countries through taking advantage of the inhabitants' goodwill and connect the dots into self-righteous rage at how they've been betrayed. And the surviving shitskin pets will still succumb to the male domination they have worked and voted so hard for, having no more ammo to refuse white masculinity with. Let some lucky negroes have our fatties I say, let the women none ever cared to have fall to the hyenas, we for our part are more every day and by the time the time has come shall be ready to show them how Germans die.