What does Sup Forums think about vaccines?

I just saw some guy make a thread crying about a mandatory vaccine and I could not believe this shit. Were all the "supportive" replies just trolls that really just wanted OP to die or was that shit serious?

Do you guys not get that the only reason we are not experiencing another Black Death scenario nearly every year is thanks to vaccines? Do you understand that we would not have even half our current populace (I know that sounds good to some of you cucks), that you are able to argue such retarded topics like immigrants and like a dozen fucking people dead in a road rage in Spain, that all of this is because of vaccines?
I study medicine and I can tell you that there are new pathogenic serotypes surfacing every year, some of which are extremely deadly, even deadlier than Yersinia (eg Clostridium botulinum and tetanii, producers of the two deadliest toxins known to mankind).

By not getting vaccinated you are giving an opportunity to thousands of different species of bacteria to reproduce inside you, and you are much more prone to infection. What happens when you get infected? You get treated by medications (most commonly antibiotics). But here's the thing faggot, if you let the already pathogenic bacteria reproduce inside you it develops mutations, some useful some not, and if it develops a mutation that makes it resistant to a medicament used to treat it then you're fucked, and everyone you make contact with too.

I sometimes want to tell you retards to go and fucking die from a perfectly curable disease, because then your stupidity would be rooted out, but that would leave more windows for the development of a pan-resistant bacteria and then our work, the work that really matters, becomes a fuckton harder.

And all of this retardation because of a badly stored vaccine or a faulty adjuvant or an insufficiently incapacitated bacteria that made some tinfoil hat faggot get a slight flu and feel down the day after (guess what fuckwit, it's supposed to do that).

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2571213
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tldr: why are you against vaccines? You should be forced at gunpoint to get vaccinated. What you're doing is tantamount to murder. Please do reply if you oppose vaccines, I'd love to hear your side

You belive that the governemnt should have the right to inject something into every person in the country against their will? Couldn't that power be used for nefarious or malevolent purposes?

>You should be forced at gunpoint to get vaccinated.

t. Dr. Rosenstein

>You should be forced at gunpoint to get vaccinated.

Yeah you fucking should. Shooting retards like that early on is much more beneficial for the human race than letting them run around being a breeding ground for who knows what sorts of pathogens.

It's not our fault we have complete and utter distrust in the government. Go back pre 9-11, and everyone was more or less on the same page. We've been lied to one too many times now. Fuck off shill.

Comparing it to the alternative, yes that should be so. The alternative is well over half of our populace dying to bacteria and viruses. What do you expect them to inject you with? Satanistic mumbo jumbo mind controlling drugs? Jewish sperm?
Get educated, learn what the fuck is supposed to be im a vaccine. Learn the purposes of adjuvants, learn what they are. The government putting autism and cancer into vaccines... I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me Sup Forums is maintaining that fucking myth with its autistic trolling.

It's a big pharma scam now. We are vaccine drunk. Its about profit. Before age 6 children get up to 60 initial vaccines and boosters. If you don't believe me go count the combination vaccines. I had all my vaccines 29 years ago... A quarter of that number children get now. I recently had a tighter for work and I still have all the anybody's for my initial vaccines. If you need 50+ boosters, maybe you should be dead.

>european

KYS

I understand where you're coming from, but you need to understand that humanity is at constant war with nature. Before we had the means to fight, we were dying and losing in mass percentages to diseases which pass as nothing more than a flu nowadays. It is true that back then we developed immunities to those terrible diseases all on our own, but we lost millions of lives before that happened.
Now, I'd like to point you to my original statement about new bacterial serotypes surfacing regularly. New potential bubonic plagues, new potential small pox, new potential typhoid fevers... Yet you don't see 20% of a continent being wiped out. Why is that? It's because the moment a pathogen like this surfaces, scientists and researches learn about it and start developing a vaccine for it and prescribe it to the specific area. If 60 pathogens are present in an area, you will receive 60 vaccines. Until the bacteria no longer has anyone/anything to reproduce in and dies out. Not everyone in every region is required to take all the vaccines you took, in my country I've only taken around 7 by now.

Im a dr. So is my wife. We have not vaccinated our child.

Let that sink in user.

I want a smallpox vaccine but I can't get one

It's not vaccines themselves, but the ingredients within them. Over time they have changed. On top of that, we used to have doses according to age and size, now children receive adult size dosages in their vaccines and this is going to understandably fuck them up because it's not a one size fits all issue, but it has become a one size fits all fiasco because of greed and the deliberate attempt to stunt the mental growth of the youth.

in 2-3 fell swoops we eliminated smallpox, tetanus, mumps, measles, and many other pathogens. we're removing genetic deformities like down's syndrone. anti-vaxxers are basically alt-right conspiracy theorists: dangerous and stupid

it's a small amount of deactivated pathogen samples delivered at different times corresponding to the development of the immune system. do you never eat honey? it's a dose of allergens and microbes dessicated and in an acidic substrate, that metabolizes into hydrogen peroxide in the body. GTFO bro

The dosages have increased because pathogens have increased, they have advanced and are far more numerous today. In one shot you receive antigens from several different bacteria. The adjuvants change because new research finds new more effective adjuvants.

I had my son circumcised because Dr. Cohenstein told me it would prevent AIDS

>doesn't want higher population
>a cuck

Choose one and only one

They push that idea that all anti-vaxxers are against vaccines as a whole when most of us, the informed ones anyways, just want the ingredients analyzed and for some rationality to come back to the vaccine industry so kids and others aren't being harmed by this anymore. It's all designed to prevent discussion between the two groups of people. D & C.

>Retard
>Cuck
I'll let you guys choose which you want to be

Why did you make a seperate thread fucktard. Just post your fucking blog in that thread, not like anyone is going to read it anyways

>chek em

are you someone who researched this or are you just ctrl+ving this from the internet?

That's fine, you have the right to know what's in them.
But it's not fine to demonstrate this by boycotting vaccines. That's dangerous.

>but you need to understand that humanity is at constant war with nature.
And you need to understand that humanity has also been at a constant war with shitty governments that grow too powerful and start fucking with their people, shill.

Growth for the sake of growth is literally cancer. Kys.

>pathogens have increased
which is a way of saying: humanity exists in an invisible, ever-changing sea of potential pathogens that responds directly to human interventions. thanks to horizontal gene transfer, different varieties of e.g. cholera or staph can make themselves immune to entire classes of antibiotics.

not to mention, antibiotic methods are increasingly coarse-grained: instead of targeting the unique method of action for a particular microbe, they now target general vulnerabilities in cells, which can destroy your microbioeme and wreak havoc on your body.

the only way to "defeat" polio is to ensure that it's not communicable, i.e., everyone is vaccinated against it

>But it's not fine to demonstrate this by boycotting vaccines. That's dangerous.
So are mandatory vaccines you fucking retard. KYS.

Hmm. Don't you think that since the immune system is still developing for babies and children that overloading their immune system with that much antigens before their bodies can likely handle it adequately is going to have some unforeseen consequences?

You call this a reasonable reply to that?
Comparing vaccines and honey. One is injected directly into my body. The other I eat. One is a chemical cocktail that has already illustrated the chance for destruction upon the victim because of a lack of oversight and purposeful planning. The other is a natural antibiotic and can last for nearly forever if stored correctly.
Yea, nah.

Indeed. Could you just imagine a MRSA scenario with, say, a clostridium bacteria? Or maybe even rhodococcus that can avoid phagocytosis? Luckily it was just staphylococcus for now, and those are not terribly lethal, but thinking about what could happen if these numbskulls are allowed to run around being breeding grounds for potential mankind destroyers gives me the chills.

If youre such a government cuck
And u believe all the stories about continuing human experimentation on the population are wrong ...

... why are u afraid about unvaxxed / non-gov vaxxed ppl anyway ??
Cuz i thought your immune now ?!

Hmmmmmm...

We verifiably know that our government is untrustworthy. Preaching about forced vaccines now is just not going to work.

Vaccine literally cause autism and or ADHD in susceptible people

Judging by your flag, im not at all surprised at your avid desire for authoritarian measures; it's no surprise you believe in such strong arm, retarded policies. But that's getting into strawman territory.

I personally am aware of three infants, who under similar circumstances got autism from the MMR shot. The CDC and the staff refused to document the allergic reactions each of these kids had to the shot.

I was vaccinated, and am free of trouble. I still keep up to date, except for the MMR.

Just a question, why would people lie about this issue and claim it causes autism when they're aware it doesn't? What could anyone have to gain?

Conversely, what could malevolent corporations hope to gain by burying the ill effects of their """medicine"""?

>you
You're preaching to the choir. But when the reaction to that is mandatory vaccinations without explanation.
That is going to be the inevitable result.
Again, who do you think is manufacturing these outcomes?

The difference between the immune system of babies and adults is just that adults have experienced far more antigens naturally, they just have far more memory cells. Injection of already partially incapacitated bacteria is calculated to not be able to harm a baby, and it is injected when the organism is already physiologically making memory cells to common antigens present in the environment. The only thing vaccines do is present it antigens not commonly present in "clean" environments, but pathogens that it could come into contact with in the region it lives, pathogens that will act upon an immunologically naive host faster than the adaptive immune system can respond. By injecting already inactivated bacteria and showing these antigens to the naive immune system, we are avoiding that.

"Do you guys not get that the only reason we are not experiencing another Black Death scenario nearly every year is thanks to vaccines?"

No, you're thinking cats bro. Also soap. Also indoor plumbing. Also chlorinated water. Also clean clothes we wash regularly. Also we aren't malnourished. Also refrigeration. Also we aren't all crowded together in tennement housing. Also plastics. Also regular bathing and good personal hygeine.

>Do you guys not get that the only reason we are not experiencing another Black Death scenario nearly every year is thanks to vaccines?
Just another reason to hate them, the black death was literally the best thing that ever happened to the survivors. Workers got more pay, farmers got more land, priests got to walk around in dope as costumes that made them look like some demonic birdman.

Purge the weak, plague war now!

No but seriously, we need to bring down natural selection.

Oh I forgot antibiotics. Dozens of different antibiotics with clear up a case of The Black Death in no time, look it up.

>MRSA scenario with, say, a clostridium
you must work in a hospital. I worry about getting sick if I ever have to recover in one :P

anti-vaxxers should be treated as lepers, unless we want to make a trade-off: your kids are allowed to catch polio again only if you opt out of medical care and give up all industrial meat and agriculture

better just solve all the problems at once and remove the anti-vaxxers, antibiotics, and fertilizers (different problem but somewhat related if you consider the rhizosphere)

if I had to bet, you probably got worried about either zika, avian flu, west nile virus, or mad cow disease

to be fair, mad cow disease's means of infection is truly terrifying

>What do you expect them to inject you with?
GRIDS, or AIDS as you young people call it.

Lets trust an industry that gets paid 10-15 bucks for every shot they inject into people. Surely they have nothing to gain by lobbying for mandatory vaccinations and then passing of questionable concoctions as safe for human use.

Vaccines should be optional, you Faggot. In AZ, we have plague now because we are letting in disgusting third world mongrels, niggers, and spics in! You can vaccinate all you want, you're not going to fully prevent infectious diseases. So get fucked, Mohamed. There's also a huge spilt in the medical field when it comes to vaccines as well. There is no unanimous agreement that vaccines are 100% safe.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2571213
GET DOUBLE-FUCKED NIGGER JEW BASTARD!

>I personally am aware of three infants, who under similar circumstances got autism from the MMR shot. The CDC and the staff refused to document the allergic reactions each of these kids had to the shot.

I too am aware of several cases where vaccines had undesirable effects. These were, as I said before, results of mistakes on the doctors side. Such as faulty storage of vaccines, faulty adjuvants, miscalculated dosages, too strong of an antigen etc. These mistakes should be punished heavily, but are no reason to avoid vaccines.

>Just a question, why would people lie about this issue and claim it causes autism when they're aware it doesn't? What could anyone have to gain?

I don't know. I don't think any of the people screaming autism don't believe in what they're saying. Do speak if you believe otherwise tho.

>Conversely, what could malevolent corporations hope to gain by burying the ill effects of their """medicine"""?

Avoiding paranoia really.

Okay, someone plz explain how if I choose to not vaccinate my child, they become a threat to the other children that have been vaccinated. Aren't the other children protected from said viruses?

Isn't that the fucking point of the vaccines?

> all vacinations should be collectively deemed safe on the sole basis that they are called vaccines
> governments are able to mandate biologically intrusive medical augmentations to the physialogies of their citizens

A reasonable thoughtful response. Thank you, and thank you for not being a condescending prick about it. The only thing I can offer in response is that these calculations often don't consider the entire racial spectrum of participants involved and that may be where the folly lies if indeed there isn't any foul play afoot.
Actually, considering external sources within the big picture, vaccines were administered normally, but children still went out and played in the dirt. Today, hoverparents are constantly armed with a bottle of hand sanitizer, and just taking shots in the dark, it might be possible that by constantly using that on their kids, and then eating with those hands, they were destroying the good gut bacteria they have. As others have pointed out elsewhere on the net, like maintaining a healthy thyroid, maintaining a healthy culture of probiotic bacteria is essential to living a healthy life.

If only there were some sort of "vaccine" you could take that would protect you from the people who refuse vaccinations?

Yeah but some children are genetically inferior and can't get the vaccine and we have to allow the genetically inferior children reach adulthood and breed

Why do pro vaxxers always sound like powerless dictators with an inferiority complex?

Perfect response, based user.

>some children are genetically inferior and can't get the vaccine
Why not? They are perfectly safe.

THIS

It's mostly amerilards, religious Amerilards, that promote this anti-vaccine nonsense. Religious Americans should be exterminated.

The vaccine isn't effective for them

If a man walked up to you on the street and said he wanted to inject you with a substance that would help you, would you take it? Of course not; trusting a stranger, even one who used a sterile needle, would be ridiculous. So why then, do you trust a group of people KNOWN to be malicious liars who are actively trying to hurt/kill you?

>I'm not going to take a vaccine because there's a massive big gubmint conspiracy involving millions of scientists around the world
You're a Christian aren't you?

It's not the government that formulates vaccines, you fucking mouth breather.

Oh my Dawkins did you just assume his religion

Okay this is the second time this is asked so I'll answer, I thought I made it clear in the OP tho.

Bacteria are much simpler organisms than us. They evolve every second (factual evolution, not theoretical), because when they split into two daughter cells, there is a chance that a mutation will happen in them which will change them somehow. Those that develop useless mutations die out. Those that develop mutations that increase their survivability will get to pass those mutations to their offspring. These mutations can be either the ability to produce toxins, but most commonly it is the resistance to antibiotics or other medicaments. So, if you have 1 billion dangerous bacteria inside a human, the chances of a useful mutation increases massively. So, if one of them develops a resistance to an antibiotic, and we use that antibiotic to treat it, all of its competition will die out, and it will be allowed to reproduce freely and the next tine it reaches dangerous amounts, we will not be able to cure it because it is immune to any known cures. The danger to already vaccinated people is that other than mutations to medicaments and productions of toxins, it is possible for them to mutate to develop resistances to the immune system. The more opportunities we give them (opportunities - non vaccinated people potentially easily infected), the higher the chances of a mutation useful for them, harmful for us to happen.

I applaud you for taking the time to explain things to retards, but you're probably wasting your time.

FUCKING THIS
This is what too many fucking people don't get

>I too am aware of several cases where vaccines had undesirable effects. These were, as I said before, results of mistakes on the doctors side. Such as faulty storage of vaccines, faulty adjuvants, miscalculated dosages, too strong of an antigen etc. These mistakes should be punished heavily, but are no reason to avoid vaccines.
But there's no way to verify that if we cover up the bad reactions and prevent investigations. We don't know because the people who make these vaccines won't admit any wrongdoing whatsoever. And people like you come out and decry anybody who says they’re not comfortable with getting their kids vaccinated.
> I don't think any of the people screaming autism don't believe in what they're saying. Do speak if you believe otherwise tho.
They believe in what they’re saying, absolutely. The people who challenge the legitimacy of these vaccines have nothing to gain either; they’d be better off taking a bribe and keeping their mouths shut. Like the guy who committed suicide by a “self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest.” They’re saying this because they’re fighting for accountability and nonmandatory vaccinations.
>The companies wanna bury the ill effects to contain paranoia!
That’s incredibly oxymoronic. But no, the obvious reason is they get money from it. I’m sure these companies weren’t squealing with kike delight when California made it mandatory for kids to get vaccinated to go to school (a reference to OP you were kvetching about.)

Not, but it's the government that could mandate them. I myself have taken plenty of vaccines and my sons have as well, but I always ask what it is they're vaccinating against and if it's one of the useless ones (flu, hep B), I pass. The moment I lost the right to refuse treatment is the moment I start avoiding the doctor all together. I'd rather die at 60 of something preventable then live as a slave to 75.

It's cute when fedoras do this since it's mudslimes and liberals that are primarily anti-vax

>It's not the government that formulates vaccines, you fucking mouth breather.
No, its just several companies that gets a ton of money from selling you vaccines and then selling you other drugs when you are sick.

Surely they have no economic incentive make/keep you sick. What could they possible have to gain from having millions of people that are constantly in need of the drugs that they own? After all, the country with the biggest pharma industry is also world leading in human health and they totally didn't lobby for a health insurance scheme that forced every one to buy expensive health insurance or get fined.

Nope, no economic incentive there. That would be ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as the notion that some companies builds inferior products that will brake just so that they can sell more products.

we need more archposters

if vaccines are so good why do i need my kids to get them? shouldnt all the "smart" people who are vaccinated be healthy and not having any disease to spread to me?

I always agree with the vaccines that people have been taking for years at certain ages. Like tetanus or some stuff like that. However I'm always suspicious as fuck with vaccines for those ones they quickly roll out when the ''swine flu'' hits or shit like that

Look user what I'm saying is that mistakes of doctors should be punished but that should not be paraded on every single large media network, if at all.
I mean, I'm going to sound like a dick now I know sorry, but what good have you of knowing some mechanical shitforbrains doctor fucked up in some hospital you've never heard about? You'll never take vaccines there again? If such a mistake is made, all vaccines are checked again and/or are replaced. Letting people know about such mistakes will only give them more reason to avoid it altogether, which is something that would spell death much greater than any immigrant crisis ever could.

>By not getting vaccinated you are giving an opportunity to thousands of different species of bacteria to reproduce inside you, and you are much more prone to infection.
Every person has millions of strains already, vaccines do not change that.
>I too am aware of several cases where vaccines had undesirable effects. These were, as I said before, results of mistakes on the doctors side. Such as faulty storage of vaccines, faulty adjuvants, miscalculated dosages, too strong of an antigen etc. These mistakes should be punished heavily, but are no reason to avoid vaccines.
They are a reson to avoid them. THe risk calculation is skeved since teh vaccine manufacturers have legal immunity, so they can not be trusted. The FDA is utterly corrupt, so they will let anything fly.

You want people to get vaccinated? Clean up the FDA and make sure vaccines are safe, effective and the manucturers safe consecuences.

I

I think that you should get a vaccine.

I think forcing people to get any medical treatment is wrong. I think if it is concerning a child, unless the child needs the treatment to live and the parents can reasonably afford it, then you should be able to refuse treatment.

>government enforced needle injections

cool story sven

>if I had to bet, you probably got worried about either zika, avian flu, west nile virus, or mad cow disease
>to be fair, mad cow disease's means of infection is truly terrifying
I didn't get worried about any of those, including ebola when the news was making a big deal about it.

Not that it can't happen, but I just don't trust media or government anymore at this point.

Doctors just administer whatever shit is in the vaccine. They don't have to know what's actually in it, or even assume anything bad is in it.

Also, I take it you're not aware of the CIA leaking chemicals into subways to see the effects it will have.

Putting complete faith in the government to take care of you and have your best interests in heart is for retarded fags and the British.

Being the drug dealers behind the 7/11 doesn't make you a doctor.

Okay user how exactly do you suggest this works? I have an incentive to get you to buy a drug against a certain disease so I'll inject you with... What exactly? An antigen that won't get you immunised to the targeted disease? Very unlikely. A whole new infectious pathogens? Also very unlikely.

Brit fag triggering conspiritard yanks.

>Is a degenerate piece of garbage
>calls others names

Do you know the 'doctor' behind the 7/11? cause I never know what's in the needles he gives to people.

stay away from the quicksilver jew

Cunt

Has anyone had a meningitis vaccination before? Being offered one because of university in September, presumably due to all the subhumans bringing their fucking diseases here.

Think I'll have it, but I'm wondering if anyone has anything to put me off.

Don't forget literally child abuse and you should have your kids taken away and given to pedophiles that game the system to become foster parents.

The government should take your children from you. You're a liability and a danger to them. You get an award for the most stupid post I've ever seen on this website.

Didn't some hospital years ago give like 700 people aids by giving them bad aids infected blood?

Yeah, let's just put 100% faith doctors to know what they're doing. Human error never applies to doctors, apparently.

I recently had meningococcal.

>Cunt
How unexpected. Australians are like niggers that learned to shitpost and do nothing else.

Would you like to talk my South African friend? He can tell you about niggers.

"They're fucking assholes", at least thats what he says.

I am aware of that graph user. I have referenced it in my OP. Millions of people have died before we fought off those deadly diseases, yet new deadly diseases are emerging rapidly but they aren't causing such massive deaths because we can bring the immunity we used to get after millions of death right at the point of the outbreak through vaccines, avoiding any massive deaths altogether.

Also it is true we all have our own microbiome, but I have alternated between using the words "bacteria" and "pathogens" quite often, I'm sorry if you missed that, I assumed it was understood what I was talking about. Letting pathogenic bacteria reproduce is very dangerous.

There would hardly be such strong opposition to vaccines if the public was assured of accountability on the part of these companies. It's that fucking simple. People will continue to be unsettled with the concept of injecting their kids with dozens of vaccines if the media buries reports of doctors fucking up.
People didn’t stop swimming in pools when dateline did that report of dozens of cases of negligible lifeguards, did they? It was a good thing that report came out because the public became more aware and vigilant of faulty lifeguards, thus prompting tighter restrictions from pool managers.
Same thing with the vaccines. I want accountability, not some eurofag authoritarian telling me to look the other way on blatant fuckups. I seriously am astounded at the fact you wouldn’t wanna fix that issue, especially since autistic mishaps are what caused the anti vax movement in the first place.
And the death of the white race and kike hegemony are completely unimportant, sure.

Go fuck yourself

The vaccines are formulated by scientists, you fucking mongoloid, not doctors. They're made and tested by smart people in a lab that understand these difficult things you're too stupid to understand. Stick to picking up trash, or whatever it is that you do, and don't stress your 90 IQ brain.

No i don't think they should, but infecting another person with a sickness should make you liable in civil court, and possibly manslaughter charges.

> Didn't some thing maybe happen at some point, some time, at vauge place, somwhere.

I too once did someone, somewhere some time ago. and they got aids, some time.

What was it like?

Big pharma makes $8 BILLION every time a new vaccine dose is mandated in US kids.

I had measles, mumps, chicken pox as a kid and am immune for life.
My kids have had no diseases but have to go for some kind of new vaccine or booster shot nearly every year and will NEVER reach lifetime immunity.

It's a money grab scam.

>Couldn't that power be used for nefarious or malevolent purposes?
if the government wanted to kill you they would kill you

Yeah you should definitely take it, it is very likely due to immigrants, don't be surprised if you see too many new vaccines in immigrant crowded areas emerging... When my friend was going to work in some African country, he was required to get vaccinated for all sorts of shit I've never heard before.