Trump

So, his approval rating will rise after tonight's address to the nation, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/24/donald-trumps-chances-of-winning-are-approaching-zero/?utm_term=.cbbd21a2a4d0
archive.is/rJUaf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When time is that happening?

>approval ratings

About as much credibility as the national polls during the election. You know, the ones that said he only had a "two percent" chance of winning.

Doubt it. His approval lowers every time he says something

9PM EST

Trump is being sabotaged big time from the inside

He will be the last white straw in politics. They will use him to blame the coming economic collapse on the white man

As long as he remains a white male, he has my support

Tonight he announces hillarys indicment

Who ever said that? No one, you made it up faggot. All reputable pollsters knew a Trump win was possible but not likely, and in the end he squeaked by by ~30k votes in battleground states.

not if the media can do something about it.

*gulp*

Mid 30's is his ceiling

No because he's going to announce a troop increase. This is something his supporters would actually abandon him over.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/24/donald-trumps-chances-of-winning-are-approaching-zero/?utm_term=.cbbd21a2a4d0

The very first fucking result on google. Are you retarded?

t. Nate Silver

Let's archive that
archive.is/rJUaf

God could you imagine?

No. Those who hate him will continue to hate him and his existing supporters will start to hate him. Nobody wants to piss away more money in Afghanistan

how many murican soldiers have died in Afghanistan since 2001?

A couple thousand

2300+ have died and 17000+ wounded, just answering to myself.

Have Americans forgotten they are at war ? Or do they not care anymore.

You are literally delusional! Gallup had his likelihood of winning at 10% the week before election, the month before election it was 2%. Other polls were similar or even more incorrect, the only exception was the LA Times,

> he only won battleground states by 30 K vote

You would have a point if he only won Florida and let's say Pennsylvania. But he took Michigan and Wisconsin and almost took Minnesota like just barely 10,000 votes off.

> outside the top 100 most populated counties of the other roughly 3000 Trump won them by around 11.5 million

>fake polls
>obama is hiding out in Tahiti

Yes he obviously is. Gallup also will not provide their demographics for conducting the approval rating surveys as we seen during the election it was very common for them to oversample heavily democratic areas.

I can only fucking wish.
I would literally crawl through a 2 foot sewer pipe for 2 miles just to hear the rustle of indictment papers through a secret serviceman's ear piece.

Assuming you meant that for this faggot

>tfw i was part of that 17000
:(