youtube.com/watch?v=sPLKA7tRx8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/ylilauta/

who?

I got banned. Like every time.

Me.

Get in line.

I want to be the first in line.

Looks like you also hate work, any kind of physical activity that involves your upper body, hygiene, and heterosexuality.

you look like thor's geeky younger brother

OP isn't him. pic related is some wewuzer who despises swedes and never stops speaking about ancient finns

lol this dumb ass board doesn't even support mp3 and mp4
learn to code lmao
trash

That's me though.

I don't hate work, but I wont work because of the tax money going to mudshit shit.

What does Thor look like?

i'm pretty sure he isn't the wewuz guy. he's some neet from a finnish webchat room who somehow became a meme

>somehow

you guys hate the swedes cause their language sounds gay?

no that is the guy who used to shitpost about ancient finns on ylilauta and probably even on kuvalauta

It's about history and today.

Aloitin kyllä 4chanilla.

>(((They're))) born spies.

t. Millhouse Nixon

It is funny, I once asked a Swede who they hated most and in cuck fashion he said: we don't really hate anybody HAHAHHAHAHA

They owned Finland at some point, right?
and now they think their shit don't stink...act like superior bitches?

something like that?

no because we were their cum rag for 600 years and they tried to destroy our cultural identity, language and forcefully converted us to Christianity. and after all of this we are still forced to learn their faggy language, even though fennoswedes make up less than 10%(?) of our total population and it's going down every year

aikaleimaa kehiin, neekeri. lopeta viikolla dokaaminen.

mees nyt siitä larppaamasta. kunkkua ei edes tiedetty kunnolla koko 4kaanilla vielä vuosi sitten

Swedes are born as pussies. Sad but true. There are many brave swedes, but as a nation they are lost.

Fuckers!

I hope in the future you transform their women into sperm burping tavern wenches and send their men to forced labor camps

Then pack all the muslims in a tiny ship and send them home with swedish meatballs made from real balls

Well time to take you to Gitmo

Aloitin muinassuomijutut 4chanilla kymmenisen vuotta sitten.

time to take them out bro! you are the only Vikings left

Pillage, Burn, Out breed

why don't you enter an alliance with russia then you turbocuck
that border-harassment stuff you're always sperging about could be you and the russians bullying swedes
not to mention, I'd advise for you to not be enemies with them anyways, you're just being cannon-fodder for burgers

Shut up Brazil, stop asskissing Binland.

times have changed and our army is large enough for defensive war against russia, if they don't use nukes. and russia doesn't have any reasons to invade finland anymore. they got all they wanted already, that being karelia, kola peninsula and access to arctic sea. finland doesn't have any natural resources for them to use

> does drills with NATO
> if they don't use nukes
you're exactly the kind of guys who'd get a mouthful of tactical nukes before anyone else

Whatever cuck master....got so many of you over here prowling on dark meat.... your women are fucking mohammad and you guys are fucking brazilian sheboons

you guys are fucked...I bet you so cucked that your balls are not even big enough to make a decent sized swedish meatball

B-but why finläänd?:(

> capital of south american bitchboys turning into literal bitchboys
> h-ha you swedish cucks!
lmfao

Because your people cause trouble.

if russia ever will be using nukes against us, then losing finland would be the least of our worries. that would quickly turn into nuclear warfare between USA and Russia, because the world police wouldn't allow that to happen. and then everyone dies

I FUCKING DESPISE JEWS

capital of south america HAAHHAAHAHAH

you be burger edumacated?

hei nyt sitä aikaleimaa, ihraläjä

People in Finland hate jews because kikes formed communism.

Third world nigger shithole jelous of germanic first world country. We can change, you can't. Nigger!

that's a cute worldview thinking us/russia need to fuck each other when they can just fuck each other's proxies, but ok
we're not the ones getting roped into doing actual anti-russia drills with americans

Säätänä përkëlë

Germanics are the master race - they accomplished everything.

so you're illiterate as well, nice

So fucking arrogand of you not even to learn our language.

You can change AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go listen to Sten & Stanley on Vinyl with your grandma and remember the good days

all you got left is memories cucked snow nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38

How is this bad?

Why don't you kill yourself then, fucking Eskimo.

>anti-russia drills with americans
what? america has trained with us only few times and that has mostly been arctic warfare training, because USA isn't very good at it. also it has been on so small scale, that who gives a shit. they send few lazy marines to here and they repeat what our conscripts do and then they get sent back home

Don't worry finnish brother, their time is coming near.

Maybe one day, ill visit the holy land of binland, you guys have cool accent

You wrote it, fucknut

Don't you have Germany envy to attend to?

FUCK YOU AND _I WILL KILL YOU EITH ONE HEADSHOT_

No I don't.

I agree with the sentiment, but this is a pretty good way to get yourself blacklisted/gangstalked dude. There are freemasons literally everywhere and they are sadistic cunts.

why have jews been expelled from so many countries?

its like they have some natural instinct to ruin everything?

> bitchboy capital
> capital of bitchboys
> capital of bitchboys in south america
> "h-ha you european cucks"
you're the poster child for a shithole with no future populated solely with mongrels; millions of "men" turning into literal bitches
kill yourself bud

>youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38

Pretty fucking terrible. We keep our creatures in shanty towns, they don't go running wild everywhere.

I give no fucks for such things. I have balls. And a dog. And also a will.

Jews want to ruin every nation. It's that simple. They try to ruin everything.

I would tell you the same, but Austrians are dead inside.

You make germans look like party animals

We're going to slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=bBxI8xqw5Zk

>we

Go suck your mother ashes up your nose. Ot your dad's mutilated dick instead.

Can confirm. Hopefully the swedish democrats can turn things around in the years to come.

Pretty sure Jews aren't fond of you either, whitey.

Finland has been antijew for millenias and you won't change that.

Do you even have Jews in Finland?

shitskins can't divide and conquer because your "bants" are as weak as your malnourished 3rd world body
just looks sad when you try

Concordo... mas calma aí... Muito fácil ficar vomitando besteira em frente de uma tela né ;]

No, you won't survive in here. You'd get killed faggot.

Nope, because they'd get killed.

yes about 1000
never seen one IRL tho

This goy might be a meme over there on Finngolianchan, but you're preaching to the choir here. The joke is lost on Sup Forums, user. He'd be in good company here.

We hate you too, mongrel rape baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=BH5X6t94L80

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN: I HATE JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=S1VyS3M41Pg

I used to hate jews long before these videos, but they do enforce my hatered.

Yes! Finns and swedes are top tier übermensch!

>muh image board
>muh anime
Hey, Sup Forums is nothing in this society
the only reason 4ch exists is because of the edgelord pol and b
this board would have died out long ago were it not for their reputatio as retards (autists)

I... am vary of Jews the same way I am vary of Niggers.
Niggers might randomly attack me physically.
Jews might randomly attack intellectually.

5%*

Kikes attack the intellectually stupid.

Me too also checked

You are a handsome man, I was just thinking about how I would like to look like you specially that beard and mostacho

Funny since Jews were so badly raped by Romans that they had to change from patrilineality to matrilineality or they would've been wiped out

Well, niggers might strike from behind, kikes can too, doesn't matter if you are strong, physically or intellectually, if they get in a good hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dC6XVgZR4M
youtube.com/watch?v=k2oW63XkBhw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-JCLYeDro
youtube.com/watch?v=sPLKA7tRx8s

I only hate the ones outside Israel, like Soros, Rockefeler..

WE ARE TOO KIND TO JEWS, THEY LIE ABOUT THEIR HOLOCAUST AND SUCH JUST TO BE SPECIAL

Incorrect.

why becuz you're a paranoid fuck

Thats my country Argentina we are gay very gay literraly worst than Sweden

HAHA you know meds and arabs were both far more advanced than you natural born cucks. Also Germanics race mix more.

I used to be paranoid, but I'm not anymore

you're all gay down there