NO NAZI, KKK, FASC USA

We're coming for you next white boy.
There is no room for no nazi or fascist political ideology in the United States no more.

White cucks like you fear the black man, because he's bigger than you
You fear the woman, because you need her to procreate but she on our side
You fear the Jew, because he on our side fighting to exterminate the stain YOU are on this planet.

Yo grandkids will be black. You will go extinct quietly as you continue to not get laid and cry and Sup Forums and redit.

Go quietly to the night white boy. We superior.

Nice LARP thread.
Kill yourself.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Only read the picture faggot. Fuck your RP

Is this what life in America is ganna be like for the next 10 years?

Your time is almost here, brotha! Cast off the chains of whitey. A world without whites will be paradise! For too long they have kept us down!

not in texas, anyone comes at me with a knife is getting 45acp

>guy coming at you with a knife
>not pulling some John Wick shit out of instinct

And what's with the nippon squiggles?

We comin for you, white boy.

I can't read that, what's it say?

Lol shitskin

Tyron, the black population isn't growing, but the Hispanic population. Look at all of the demographic charts. The black population is stagnant, while the Hispanics who don't give two shits about you, who often utterly despise you and have no white guilt to manipulate, will be 30% of the population in 2045.

You're going to miss the old days. They're not going to put up with your shit for a second.

Also, conservative whites are the ones having babies, so you're going to have a far more conservative white population down the road as well. White liberals are going extinct.

>another 1 post by this id thread
I know the mods are leftists cucks but still...

meet me dallas tx jfk

Fuckin lazy crackers wanna play fantasy fairy tale and pretend shit ain't happening. You will be the first to be outbred cracka.

Is it really necessary for you to post an image of human feces

You're not outbreeding us. Hispanics are.

Also, on another point, how does it feel that all your ancestors ever built were mud huts? That was the highest level of your civilization. Only blacks ended up as slaves of all the races because you were so pathetic, and we probably thought we were doing you a favor.

lol nigger

One wonders when (((they))) will stop enforcing law when someone hurts a white male. If the anti white crowd is getting this brave, they are capable of any murder. This guy is lucky that this was probably his attackers first attack with a knife.

Look for bans on self defense and free speech that are mostly enforced on white males. Will they make a white man wearing anything symbolic a killable offense?

Don't trust a system that enforces white hatred. Don't excuse it or serve it either.

>train tracks
>T-shirts
nice try

Quit larping wigger faggot.

Niggers can't spell...and everyone knows it.

oh, and, bring your shit talk out in the street. Perish.

What did the scissors do to you? Did you name them "daddy" ?

good larp but the punctuation and grammar is too good.

"in the coming war your skin will be your uniform."

George Lincoln Rockwell

Why did you write your masters name on your hand?

I wish a motherfucker would.

Good, bring it. Kick off this race war and we'll see which race is superior.

Sure, we'll just move (I believe one day location will not matter), start a new super state and the next time you won't be able to join because you've shown your true colours (hehe).

I identify as black, jokes on you

>We superior.
Except where grammar is concerned I suppose?

>Cracka
u will hear the cracks from the whips again dindu