Why should we tolerate the intolerant?

Why should we tolerate the intolerant?

fuck off leaf

not an argument

Can you tolerate my 5?

Because then you yourself become intolerant, and thus untolerateable. As weedman says, if you kill your enemies, they win. Now go be a faggot somewhere else.

Tell me one time when tolerating intolerance has actually lead to anything good

>the unemployables

It hasn't. That's why I hate Antifa.

Being a moderate here. You don't have to tolerate the intolerant, but maybe consider other people's viewpoints. If somebody criticises immigration they aren't a fucking nazi. If somebody is actually a nazi why they are a nazi? What will stop them from being a nazi?

Every time I see these dudes it reminds me of that south park episode where Satan has a birthday and says no one else can come as the crow.

They all watched suicide squad and every one of those guys wants to be Harley Quinn, but none of them should be Harley Quinn.

because if you are intolerant of the intolerant that makes you intolerant and then i dont have to tolerate you. you lose by your own rule, which is the funniest way to lose imo.

>Why should we tolerate the intolerant?

Because when you initiate violence against other people, you have taken away every reason they have to no be violent towards you. So don't cry bitch when you suffer from the bloody reprisals that you inspire.

Being a moderate means you're a nazi these days.

If you dont tolerate the intolerant you become intolerant and you shouldnt tolerate yourself.

People put up with you for some reason.

That's not something good, but you should be glad nonetheless.

By being intolerant of intolerance, you yourself join the intolerant at which point you become intolerant of yourself. That is, only if you are logically consistent, but retards can't into logic.

Green flower

Who you think is being intolerant is subjective, but you are clearly intolerant, so you should not be tolerated.

We shouldn't. Intolerant Marxists and Anti-Nationalists should get a bullet.

You shouldn't, but the response should be proportional. You never beat someone for their ideas or threaten their constitutional/charter rights.

A society where all ideas are tolerated is more pleasant than a society where some ideas are forbidden.

Tolerance is a virtue of a society that has lost or is quickly losing its culture.

Tell me, would you tolerate a cancer cell?

We shouldn't.

Which is why we should start killing leftists in the streets NOW rather than let them exist any longer.

i would love to see that redhead's skull caved in with a hammer

shitskins have measurably lower iq and are a drain/anchor on the western developed industrial societies, that mainly focus on modern pharmaceuticals, precision machinery, and so on
leftist policies are fiscally irresponsible and therefore unsustainable, resources arent unlimited and must be handled properly, meaning not everyone should receive healthcare or university or anything, only those that are worth the materials, those that are able to make a return on them, should receive the attention and materials, not every retard is worth the food and housing and healthcare and education

why should we tolerate mentally ill faggots?

the answer is we shouldnt, every one of these degenerate queers should be run over with a dodge challenger.

Why should we tolerate the tolerant?

Why should we tolerate the intolerant tolerators?

But if the tolerant aren't tolerant of the intolerant, then they ought to stop tolerating themselves, for they are not tolerant.

Why should we tolerate the tolerators of intolerant tolerators?

Cause first amendment you stupid mong. The point of liberal democracy is that people can be as intolerant only intervenes when it goes too far such as violence, hence riot police. What we saw in Charlottesville with the police inactivity is an example of a failure and the city government should be held accountable.

Absolutely this.

I would just like to see her naked

Intolerance is not necessarily a vice.

Tolerance is not necessarily a virtue.

first amendment doesnt protect hate speech. besides ill use the first amendment to beat the shit out of any nazi fucks

Maisie's actually been looking better. I'm surprised.

I think you're confused, cuckistan is to the north.

>first amendment doesnt protect hate speech.

The very idea of "hate speech" as a concept is a violation of free speech.

> besides ill use the first amendment to beat the shit out of any nazi fucks

When you choose violence over free speech you will suffer violence in return.

Are those 22inch pythons from bashing the fash?

>The very idea of "hate speech" as a concept is a violation of free speech.
wrong

>When you choose violence over free speech you will suffer violence in return.
except we wont because we're the good guys. Americans dont like Nazis and everybody sides with us. just look at Charlottesville and you'll realize anybody who opposes us is fighting a losing battle

This.

>first amendment
>physically harm people
vroom vroom
>hate speech is not free speech
>being in jail means that you're actually free!

>freedom of speech, not consequences
>say whatever you want unless I dislike it and then you should get your ass beat and someone should torture you you nazi bigot white supremacist fascist totalitarian genocidal hateful bigoted prejudiced hateful fucker someone should kill you kill all people i don't like punch them gonna get a 100 scalps fucking nazi kill you kill psycho blood and bones and brains and guts and kill all fuck you you fucking hateful fucking hating racist!

fat girl in purple can tolerate my dick

Because they are still intolerant

Jojo's Part 9 seems nice.