NK/SYRIA HAPPENING

>North Korea shipments to Syria chemical arms agency intercepted: U.N. report
mobile.twitter.com/Reuters/status/899761007245099011
www.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1B12G2

are they still trying to blame assad for chemical attacks?

/thread

problems be jewing

god i hope this is real, if only because crew expendable was a great first mission.

best cod campaign. MW series was truly captivating

What if it's some unknown NK spice and (((they))) want to keep it to season their own tendies

Nothing worse than gooks and sandniggers conspiring

its literally animal farm/1984. everyone who is todays enemy is working together.

Jesus Christ this Jewry is rediculous

bullshit. this stuff is so transparent now it's ridiculous

russia gave syria all its chemical weapons. they still have tons of chemical weapons. why would they need north korean chemical weapons?

not saying its not happening just failing to see the point

Smells like a false flag

Time to play the fools again

kike

An isolated nation openly delivers supplies to another isolated nation and is (((intercepted))) to reveal (((weapons)))

>on the day that the military decides to stay in Afghanistan forever

so what now?
>nothing will happen as usual

Looks like North Korea will be invaded within a week

>Total Clown World Achievement Unlocked

Fuck me they're not even trying anymore

Distraction from the coming Clinton happenings?

(((Reuters Top News))):
North Korea (((shipments))) to Syria (((chemical arms agency))) (((intercepted))): (((UN))) report

Oh shit the neocons are trying to false flag us into war with both north korea and syria.

All we need is Iran and Russia now and we're set. It'll be Hilldawg's wet dream

Bump cause I'm bored.

To keep their hands clean of it

i used to like CoD but then I played Arma. CoD is silly

that being said, CoD is also American propaganda - I believe the very next mission in the game you so fondly remember has the USMC doing an airborne assault on some middle eastern country with a leader named "Khaled Al-Asad"

I love my video games too man, but you are fondly remembering literal military propaganda - never forget that.

and it's sad/pathetic/funny when people on the Internet go "lol isnt it funny that CoD MW4 is basically happening?"

gee, what a fucking coincidence
Bashar Al-Assad or Khaled Al-Asad? man they sure tried to make those different

meanwhile this is in a thread about the govt/media claiming North Korea is shipping chemical weapons to Syria LOL

user the irony is not lost on me. I'm right there with you.

>two of the smallest enemies and expected next targets of the world's greatest superpower colluding in some evil plot that, if exposed, would justify a global coalition against them
How convenient!

Let's do it guys, let's just fucking attack every other country. Just launch all the nukes with random coordinates.