Afghanistan

fucking why

15 years in afghanistan with nothing to show for it but dead soldiers and tighter heroin markets

there is no mission over there

on deployments, they're just sitting around and waiting to get shot at for 8-12 months

locals dont give a fuck

what the fuck is the point

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/india-russia-talk-doklam-before-brics/articleshow/60149973.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=7CpFEcjSU8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Geographical/strategic foothold.
A Key to our empire.

remove all the troops now!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because he's going to destroy the CIA/Clinton heroin ring.

keeps their oil production low. we go there and then the cia pays people to do terrorist stuff while every one is looking at the dead kids being dragged out of piles of rubble that were homes that had been struck with a drone strike america threatens to vaporise the fucking place if they dont decrease oil production and the threat sounds more legit because of the dead kids

Because Israel wants war in Afghanistan.

no thats dumb

it seems like hes taking way too much advice from kusher and the kikes these days

they just want to occupy it forever like the romans did with Britain. after a few hundred years everyone will chill out

Remember what happened when Obama pulled all the troops from Iraq? That should answer your question

>fucking why
the jew
thats why

N E O C O N

Answer: General Mattis.

They will now have a mission, and not one concocted by Obama and his pussy generals.

Literally something a defender of Russia would say.

Do you want another rebel state? Because letting the Afghan government get over thrown by extremist is how you get a rebel state.

>be me
>conservative jew
>voted Trump
>he worried me at first with faggots like Bannon and Gorky so close to him
>happy now that he is listening to his generals
>can't wait for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal in a year
>mfw I got exactly what I voted for
if you nazi larpers just accept that we're going to make this country great again for whites AND jews, then it would be much easier to get shit done. Stop punching right.

Afghanistan like Vietnam are prime producers of opium, morphine and heroin, that's why the U.S. kicked France out of Indochina with the complicity of the commies, and that's why they attempted to seize control through the Talibans and then as always that backfired because the CIA is a bunch of hacks who always end up on the wrong side of the gun and money they give.

yeah bro i got my babuskha and vodka with me right now lol

that shit already happened nigguh

Who the fuck takes this guy seriously? Trump is the biggest shill for globalists and Jews in government.

He's destroyed the right-wing forever. Liberals can just keep playing sound bites of him for the next 100 years.

>that shit already happened nigguh
You're confusing Iraq with Afghanistan.
>nigguh
Fuck off with your ebonics

>You're confusing Iraq with Afghanistan.

nah its the same deal

>Fuck off with your ebonics

aight homie

Question: can you define victory in Afghanistan?

Afganistan will be a puppet state for The US in our lifetime.

>no thats dumb

not a fucking argument retard

kill yourself for being too pussy to actually debate your point

americans are too dumb and violent to have puppet states

Apparently to put pressure on Pakistan.

"“The one thing that we can be pretty sure of is that the government is going to get tougher on Pakistan for its support for terrorist organizations that have attacked U.S. troops in Afghanistan,” said American Enterprise Institute Resident Fellow Sadanand Dhume.

“You can’t win a war if the enemy has a safe haven,” he said in a phone interview with Breitbart News."

>They will now have a mission

it wont matter since no one can agree on the desired end state for this shit

first it was bomb the everloving shit out of the muj strongholds

then it was take back the cities infested with muj

then it was oh fuck oh shit we really cant leave this bitchass country all busted the fuck up, lets rebuild a little bit

then it was okay lets hold some fucking elections

then it was FUCK THEY ELECTED THE WRONG GUY LETS HOLD ANOTHER ELECTION

then it was okay upgrade the infrastructure so these camel cockroaches can become just like us

then it was fuck this will never work because all they do is fuck each other in the ass, holy fuck why did we ever stay this long, just keep doing patrols

then it was fuck it just do revolving door deployments until some administration pulls the plug on this shit

if the mission is to win, we already won

america already shoved its long dick into afghanistan and blew a huge-ass load

now we're just trying to fuck with a flaccid penis

just pull the fuck out, it's over

jesus

damn bro didnt know i was chillin with the captain of the debate team in this threat

ur too cool 2 be this upset

>great again for whites AND jews
White population will keep going down and jews will just flee to israel once mudskins collapse the US

Fucking this!

It's great for China, they're getting the mining rights.

51ST STATE

>N E O C O N
What does this mean, a new con?

More peacekeepers and nation builders for Afghans to shoot in the back.

you were warned to take muh-Russia seriously, 4/pol/. what do you expect? where were you when Trump was being assaulted with muh-Russia for over half a year, with his admin being picked off one by one and his AG being cucked? where were you when a couple of likely gov operatives were telling you to expose the lies? in stupid e-celeb threads, that's where.

what a joke

>what the fuck is the point
You don't own any defense industry stocks, do you?

there is no oil in Afghanistan you chucklefuck

>where were you when a couple of likely gov operatives were telling you to expose the lies? in stupid e-celeb threads

lol yeah bro totally i was on 9gag and myspace

what a prophet

too funny. the cia is beginning to exert its muscle over him because the 24/7 assault that picked off his admin one by one (threatening to pick off his son) and cucked his AG made him buckle. y'all had your chance to address it, but you're fucking morons.

what is this from

It's probably some plan by Mattis to be honest. Mattis has been saying for years that the only way to end any war is to "give the enemy a vote" and that the only way to make them "vote" for peace terms, is to use overwhelming force.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's got some more aggressive strategy in mind that will require a stronger force to accomplish. The point would be to ultimately bring enemy factions to a bargaining table so you'd bind them to their own word when they relent to whatever terms the US wants from them.

you sound just like the type who was in a lauren southern/cernovich/george webb/knowledge bomb/july 27/jq/degeneracy thread, desu.

>Question: can you define victory in Afghanistan?
Victory = continuing profits for the US weapons industry

what happened to:
>"why are we telling the enemy what we're going to do before we do it!"
trump?

>just pull the fuck out, it's over
but what about all the money still to be made?

If you voice a political opinion you better be ready to debate it.
This isnt facebook where you can just voice your retarded opinion because you are mad, its a board for political discussion, if you make a political argument you better be ready to defend it.

because trump is a globalist necon
any questions?

This. He's putting indirect pressure on China. BRIC's is collapsing, we need to keep our bases there open and functioning.

t. kike

Hi shill. You aren't coordinating well with other shills. Polish your approach.

Also, pol's official stance on Afghanistan is that we hate Jews.

>BRIC's is collapsing

which is why china alone accounted for over half of the world's GDP increase in recent years. ok

You're a sane individual, why are you here?

he's not a globalist neocon by inclination. he got muscled into it with the Russian-collusion narrative, and instead of addressing what was happening by exposing the actors, 4/pol and other online communities of Trump supporters were too busy spending time and effort on brainlet-tier bullshit.

bro, i actually run salon.com and paid a bunch of somethingawful users to make those threads

>This isnt facebook where you can just voice your retarded opinion

damn bro u sure had me fooled

tell me more about teh rules of teh internet

i'll take notes

And is on the verge of war with India..

BRICs is dying, Trump knows this.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/india-russia-talk-doklam-before-brics/articleshow/60149973.cms

>fucking why

Trump had a bad week and needs to feel like a big boy, that's why.

And it's coupled with a slew of suddenly neutral to positive articles on why we need to send more Americans to die for Israel. Revolting.

>he got muscled into it with the Russian-collusion narrative,

>pol's official stance

o shit didnt know i was speaking to the high king of pole

thanks 4 ur guidance, liege

>bro, i actually run salon.com and paid a bunch of somethingawful users to make those threads
well, even leftypol was using such brainlet threads to keep 4/pol/ spinning its wheels in the directions they wanted, so it wouldn't surprise me if more organized shilling efforts were doing the same.

>believing the (((MSM)))

it'll just be a border skirmish like it always is

>BRICs is dying, Trump knows this.

no, we're dying retard. BRICs is the future

Learn proper english, nignog

>pol's official stance

Oh no

>nah
Nigger

>fucking why
Two words - big pharma

The real question is why did Obama pull out and decrease the troops from 30k to 12 and then 8k. More americans are going to die unless you simply strong arm the whole country into submission or pull out completely. .

>A Key to our empire.

Then your empire is hot garbage.

Nobody holds afghanistan. Your empire will fall if you make it your lynchpin.

This is not a meme.

Probably wants to make room for Israel, create space.

He is good friends with Israelis and Jews as we know. So he probably needs to return some favors.

Cant be Real Estate Tycoon in New York without rubbing hands with powerful people nomsayin :)))

i dont think a lot surprises you, big dawg

ur a regular internet sleuth

Bro, im just giving you advice so you dont get called out on being retarded then looking retard.

>BRICs is the future.

>so mad he quoted the wrong post

were all friends here m8

no need 2 get worked up

You are accusing me of something you have no evidence of.

If by strategy you mean our opiate strategy, then yes, yes it is.

okay homie ill leave u alone

like i said were all friends here its just internet stuff

CIA is flooding Russia with cheap heroine and we need to secure our foothold in the area to keep the poppy flowing

>BRICS is collapsing
They're still recording high growth and stability. Except Brazil.

So Trump ended up being just another jewish puppet, who could have guessed!

A state department guy once half joked that you can measure a country's good relations with the US by how many McDonals's and/or Coke bottling plants are in operation within the country. McDonalds has some Halal branches now.

He said in the speech that Pakistan is going to be removed from Afghanistan and India will take over the nation building.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CpFEcjSU8E

>what the fuck is the point
warriors gotta war

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Lithium.

Not even a good place for it, Africa is much better.

thank god that warmonger hillary didn't get into the white house huh guys

Poppy field

lmfao
the absolute state of american foreign policy

So far it sounds FBI user was spot on. Congress has blocked his legislative attempts to get shit done. So pivot, go to the military, use it to get shit done. Key phrases:
- we will integrate military, DIPLOMATIC and ECONOMIC power to further our objectives (I will railroad what I want through military justification)
- some elements of the Taliban MIGHT BE PART OF A FUTURE AFGHAN GOVERNMENT (dog whistling realpolitik heads that he still wants pro-stability outcome, aka anti-rothschild), this one I think has never been said before, pretty big
- we will aid ECONOMOC DEVELOPMENT OF EAST ASIA (fuck tpp with a sharp stick, also Duterte gets shiny new guns)
- no longer using AMERICAN MILITARY TO ENFORCE DEMOCRACY (more realpolitik dogwhistling, almost audible to normie, pretty big desu)
All the rest is mostly shit, interesting bit about "open your heart to patriotism", also some implying that Geneva convention might be out the door..

Cleaning up O-niggers mess.

You can't hold a territory with foreign soldiers. Either settle American citizens there and make a go of it or just leave

he also gave support to india versus pakistan and china.

>4k troop increase
Literally who gives a shit? One extra brigade isn't going to affect anything. I don't even understand how this is a story.

>14 dead
Lol
Hahaha
Fuck off
More people die from forgetting to breath then that a day

He armed what would become ISIS to keep the region in perpetual chaos so no country could build itself up enough to be a threat to Israel?