When it really goes to shit and civil war breaks out...

When it really goes to shit and civil war breaks out, will you actually do what you preach and fight for your country or hide in your house like a pussy? It's ok to be honest, you're anonymous.

Hide on my land and grow crops.

Like a pussy.

I'm not actually sure what sort of shit would go down in my area, desu.

Hall ass to the country and offer security for people with my team.

I live in a liberal area just outside a big city. Roughly 50/50 whether I stay low-profile or just start clearing houses with my shotgun until someone kills me.

I'm not going to commit to joining some hypothetical war that I know nothing about.

(This is how you lose arguments with jews - don't answer their hypothetical questions. Force them to ground their inquiry in reality - not in "what if" traps.)

Nothing is going to happen here.

Kek has spoken. Pack it up.

Though i would not do so well i would fight for my beliefs

Going to Slaughter as many (((Federalist))) as I can for the Glory of the Republic of Northern Florida.

Not a jew, I'll join the loyalists if shit goes down

might be larping but I'd take a look at this if I were you I know it's about Norway but assuming it's not a larp there's also a joint task force with the other Nordic countries mentioned

I have been discusted by the rapes comitted by Muslim gangs in England. If they are the enemy then i want to fight.

MY OC!

Agreed

>Loyalist
>Not a jew
>Legitimately wishes the Federal Empire well.
>Not a jew

Pic related. Federalist Soldier scouting the plains of Tennessee circa 1864, Colorized.

If there was an actual call to arms I'd join

Well since Nazi fags keep shiting up the place, I now have to worry about Commies and Nazis. So I would spend some time, securing resources. After some time passes and the retards kill each other. Me and my teams will swoop in to handle what is left.

DAMMIT NBF YOU NEVER EMAILED ME

>Going to Slaughter as many (((Federalist))) as I can for the Glory of the Republic of Northern Florida.
Why would you slaughter federalist. The Confederacy was fighting for federalism, not against. Read some more.

>fight for your country
I'd fight for my race but not my country. My country can change but my genes cannot.

Ofc i would turtle. And i would 360 noscope anybody coming close.

It's not about that anymore, we live in a different world. We can deal with state's rights after we fight the commies.

I'll probably just stay home and shoot anyone who tries to break into my house or forcibly recruit me to their side.

>Huurr durrr be specific and fuck common sense user even though I know exactly what you mean.

Yankees like you, Billy, yankees like you.

Fuck the United States Federal Empire and their servants ( Federalist ).

im going to get some popcorn and enjoy the shit shot from leafistan

>I'd fight for my race but not my country. My country can change but my genes cannot.
You are not an American, leave. Americans swear an oath to the constitution, not a government. Leave!

Not when the Feds are the Commies m8.

Reform isn't possible. Secession is the only Solution.

>Yankees like you, Billy, yankees like you.
>Fuck the United States Federal Empire and their servants ( Federalist ).
You are an idiot. Literally. You have no idea what you talk about! Retard! Go back to school!

Holy shit the Yankee shill was well cloaked but tried too hard.

Go suck more Federalist dick, Billy. Go be JEWnited.

My Kikebook account got suspended the following day and I only got it back after a week of appeals. Sorry I forgot.

>You're an idiot.
>I have nothing to contribute other than name calling!

O oki, Billy. I hope your Federal Education does you well.

i will need to get a gun, any recommendations ?

im gonna be jacking off to anime girls while the fools outside kill eachother

absolutely the based type of wisdom that would serve the world better by being spearheaded by it, I like to think this line of thinking is what made the founding fathers what they were. Now we have Trump and co and its not as beautifully clear what the USA's mandate is globally. Lets just hope Kushner is as irrelevant as he acts.

Check'd and worry free! Still the same email address if you had it saved somewhere.

Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly.

sage this shit faggots

Sadly I forgot which thread it was in.

Lol no, I'm going to save my oneitis and haul ass into the back country to start a white family

It's okay. It's not going to happen. Hillary is going to get indicted by the end of the day anyway.
And Scott Adams says that everything is going according to Trump's plan. He'll have a 60% approval rating by this time next month.
Don't forget based WHAnon and FBIAnon. We have really good people in government and they're not going to let the rascals ruin this country lol!
We got this in the bag boyz!

>Holy shit the Yankee shill was well cloaked but tried too hard.
>Go suck more Federalist dick, Billy. Go be JEWnited

Wow, some intelligence being displayed here.

Thank you for sharing, that's a wild experience.

I'd get my family out of the city, and then make a decision from there. their welfare comes first.

we'll wait for both side to decimate each others and then we'll take over.

How about that? Cleansing of stupid by stupid, we dindu nuffin

[email protected]

Oh wait, found it. I'll shoot you an email with one of my alts later tonight.