FALSE FLAG: SOROS WANTS NIGGERS AND LEFTIES TO RIOT OVER FIELDS WALKING

The Charlottesville hitler attack was a false flag to rile up the lefties and blacks into rioting in an attempt to start a civil war once Fields walks.

In this Picture you will see the black man with a tank top red undershirt and red and white shoes being hit by the car escaping from his attack

Bump and what's happening in the pic? He's escaping wot

In this webm you will clearly see that exact same nigger on top of the truck waiting to hop off at some point

BUT HE IS SHOWN ON TOP OF THE TRUCK THE SAME TIME HE WAS MEANT TO BE HIT BY THE CHARGER.

The only way for this nigger to be in both of these images is if they were taken at different times.

charlottesville is a false flag

the attack really happened but it was just the real James Field doing the driving

why are people shilling such nonsense about this attack/accident(probably accident). you can see the guy in that webm in the air, you can see his shoe and you can see his head and upper body. at the very start of the webm, literally 0:00 you can see his shoe, before the 1 second mark you can clearly see him mid air. the only reason the whale died was because she was 250 pounds and either had a heart attack or was inadvertently killed by that fucked up attempt at CPR. maybe it was a false flag, either way that nigga was airborn

You're acting like Sup Forums doesnt want a civil/race war LOL i thought you fags had gone back to your indoctrination camp aka college

>being this late.

Don't we also want this?

can some one shop the uncaring muslim lady into the pic plz

So you're saying Soros is a Nazi and /ourguy/? Took you long enough.

When you're about to whup some ass but you don't notice the back-up lights come on.

>Get hit by car or get hit by other people hit by car
>Fall about 5 feet on your butt
>Adrenaline surges through your body and you stand up immediately
>Think "fuck me I better get off the street dis nigga crazy"
>Get on the hood of a truck until the danger passes
I don't see anything wrong with this

yes its true. whatcha gonna do about it larp faggot? :^) we own you and theres nothing you can do besides cry on a pokemon image board to others who already see the same things you see.

the sweet taste of weakness and denial mmmm...

I've been saying this all along. Soros is pro Trump

>once Fields walks
That is NOT going to happen.

He's definitely a Nazi, read up on what he did as a young man.

you can see his head and shoulders in the webmd
he got hit in the initial charge

100% false flag LARP event

its totally gonna happen

Surely there must be some other video angles to see if that's the case.

The brake light was lit; you must acquit. Zim Zam for the Jim Jam!

I found this one

clearly the guy in the booking photo is not the same person as the driver. if the pictures are shown to even the dumbest jurors a few will not convict. likely there will be a phony suicide before trial.