>fuckloads of votes but still it's worth a final push

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000192/
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make a leftist cry

come on fags, vote tally still going up

let autists know

I voted for Trump because he talks about fucking his daughters.

Here's a much danker meme featuring our pussy-grabbin' Shitposter In Chief

would you have considered voting for hillary if she talked about wanting to smash chelsea?

All the great redpills in the comments
What's amazing is the only conservative mishap was the nazis

WIN THIS POLL, /paul/

checked
>she got the fas bad

16 minutes left

STILL TIME TO FINALLY MAKE THAT FROG TWITTER, ANONS

Benefits of having Frog Twitter
>can like Trump Tweets
>can help win polls
>an infinite supply of idiotic leftists you can politely Tweet redpills at for guaranteed triggerings

Bump, voted

For Elle.

>All the great redpills in the comments
Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm in the habit of not even bothering with comments as the Brockbots spam upvote everything but hordes of normies have been exposed to this somehow and are upvoting.

Alyssa herself is replying and getting redpilled - brilliant. We intelligence agency nao

Won't let me see the results without having a Twitter account. Anyone have a screenshot of the current ratio?

>Don't get the outcome you want
>"ITS BOTS!!1"

Are you thinking Sup Forums supports Trump or something?
You might be retarded

Voted yes.

lol

still 50/50

50%

bumping. Gonna love how the alt-left will cry about this.

50/50 user

BUMP

>4 mins left

At least this Hollywood whore didn't delete the poll as it approached parity, like George Takei and Scott Dorkin. Not yet, anyway.

According to imdb.com/name/nm0000192/

She is currently filming a movie called "Little Italy".

Perhaps Sup Forums would be interested to interfere? =3

Milano wouldn't. She's a (((them))) controlled Hollywood starlet, sure, but she's not devious enough to be malicious.

oversized nipples.

Yes won
we got jewed

Sup Forums couldn't even swing the final outcome. disappointed in you lads.

Yeah I guess. She just got passed around at the parties without thinking too much about it.

Hopefully the 50-50 outcome will give her something to think about.

It's nothing on William Legate

>Yannik Thiem

Those are after her getting implants, she never had much to work with.

there is no god, or if there is, he's a fucking troll

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

kek I know it's over but I want to share with you that we triggered George Takei again

Whats the point of a poll if you are instructing people to mess with it?

Has he been relevant at all in the last ten years?

how can someone so easily buttblasted and childish consider running for office
lately his anti trump buzz word memeing made him very famous. he also announced he will run to be california governor i believe

this is what u right wing retard autistic nerd virgins do with your pathetic lives

I know. But this will no doubt have brought back memories of when Sup Forums swung his own anti-Trump poll and he deleted it, along with thousands of votes of his followers, when we got it to 50/50.

He then rewarded our persistence with a ten Tweet meltdown about Nazi basement dweller racist trolls and Russian bots.

No, except to the degeneracy community who hold him up as an icon.

i know eh? so much better to watch the virgins wasting their lives, much more productive, very enriching.

My faith in the almighty took a hit.

It's closed now. 50/50.

God damn, she was a piece of ass back in the day. I'd suck on those tits until the end of time.

like 5 minutes left
come on guys vote no
bamp

at least i get paid

we lost.

omg you're GORGEOUS
SUCH A CUTE PHOTO!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo!

Checked

Welp. Guess I'll see you guys in hell

ikr

>would still give her the hot beef injection today, tbphwyf

Nope, only /ourguy/ shatner

If she carried herself like Judge Jeanine she'd be hot. Conservative women are like teacher/student old school fantasy.

>t. 150 replies from multiple devices nigger loving leaf

In this case study we examine the white leaf. Abandoned by his country, and popular culture, resigned to the mockery of the superpower's population and pop culture residing past the southern border of their provinces, it is a sad life.

Between the daily trip to Tim Horton's and the nightly binge on Moosehead and Molson, the lonely canuck will seek out peer connections through image boards where again the prevalent culture is the focus of their ire and yet their envy.

Forced to sit when they pee, they only keep their pubic and body hair as the last remaining right they have to their biological sex. There are no pronouns here, you see, but "they" as asserting "him" is an act of aggression and a transgression by referring to a culture of toxic masculinity.

By the year 2030, it is expected the native population will be forced north. Single digits of thousands of men will migrate north, to the last remaining bastion of Canadian identity - Alaska.

>that comment.
>that gif
>93 gorillion
you're a special kind of faggot

Jesus fucking Christ leaf, is it the only reaction image you have?

no

M...Melina?

dear god what the fuck is that

P R A I S E