So is he blind now?

So is he blind now?

Other urls found in this thread:

eclipse2017.nasa.gov/safety
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, the sun is now blind for gazing upon his radience.

#sunbtfo.

Kek, the God emperors clones goof liberals again

and thus global warming came to an abrupt halt as winter falls upon the entire planet, driving all migrants and shitskins to the equator in search for warmth

With how this always goes, I can almost guarantee without even watching the video that he glanced at it for a second before asking for a pair of glasses instead of staring at the sun like a retard like the media is painting it. Fuggin fake news ass bitches.

>dont look Sun
the fug are you supposed to look?

>Sup Forums knows

So those glasses really are a kike scam then?

I feel like he looked at the sun during totality when it's ok to fucking look at the sun without glasses

literally stared down the sun...

can this man ever stop being the most alpha fuck on the planet

find me one fag that didn't look at the sun today

everyone did

That's what I was thinking when I first heard about this stuff. I can't imagine the sun being any stronger than normal when it's mostly blotted out, and looking at the sun on a normal clear day doesn't immediately induce blindness. If I'm being retarded I'd rather someone correct me though.

he has full spectrum light eye filters built into his eyes

Right, the media is so fucking braindead and the sheep follow.
How many fucking times have you looked at the sun on a normal fucking day and you didnt go blind. Solar Eclipses are blocking the suns path so it even less light...
Like no one who worked at CNN or any of the media outlets has never looked directly at the sun.

>There's literally only one rule with eclipses
eclipse2017.nasa.gov/safety

here is a list of rules about eclipses, note that there is more than one

I looked straight at the sun for half a second today while the eclipse was going and I'm fine. You've probably accidentally looked into the sum umpteen times while driving or flying a kite or whenever the fuck you look up.

You're not gonna go blind or have permanent spots from glancing at the sun for a second. It's a myth perpetuated by soccer moms.

when its dark, your pupil expands, lets in more light. Its not used to the sun blinking on and off like a dodgy neon, if you staring at he sun when it reappears, before you pupil has time to contract, YOU'LL BE BLIND BOY, YOU WERE WARNED.

I don't remember which historical figure it was but he stared at the sun with some magnifying object for a long time and it resulted in spots that lasted for months before they faded away, but like you said indeed doesn't result in permanent damage.

No roddy piper saved him.

any actual studies? If i look into the sun while my eyes are dilated after eye surgery, i don't get blind. you idiots believe anything

It's pop-sci bullshit that liberals swallow and overreact to hysterically as they do with everything.

Very pleasing collection of eclipse related info here

Wasting time thinking/writing articles about what Trump did for like 0.20 seconds. This is why journalism is dying fast.

Nice science bro.

Less light = more damage for your eyes, because your pupils don't close as much to try to limit the light getting through.

Just more fake news. Thanks for helping prove that with weak bait like 50 other threads about this today

this. There's nothing wrong with a glance.

>the absolute state of the media

sad

I hate Trump so much I want him to preserve his eyesight

Finally Trump won't judge us anymore for our color. It's a great day for America

I thought the only rule was 'dont talk about eclipses'

Look down at the ground like a good little cuck :^)

kek

I stared at the sun directly but i really couldnt see the moon where i was. sun was too stronk
so i put the glasses on and boom, saw it clearly.
I found a puddle and was able to see the eclipse (without glasses) from its reflection which was pretty cool.

>donald trump btfos the FUCKING SUN
god i love 2017

I looked at the sun for at least 5 seconds with my naked eye today, my vision is better than ever, burnt out my cataracts I think. Aside from that I brought a shade 10 welder filter lens to work, and that worked nicely to see the eclipse.

when I was 15 I told a friend not to stare at the sun, so of course he did, for about 75 seconds he stared at it without blinking.. He's fine, no vision loss.

I looked at the eclipse through a telescope.

Just proves he has super powers.

>staring down the most powerful entity in our solar system

based

Trump trolls bigly

you dont need to see to play 4d chess

b-but muh literally

Can we finally impeach DRUMPF for this? Let's be honest, it was her turn anyway.

>Amerisharts

lmao cnn folks

>Glimpsed at the sun. Sun blinked. The Sun is low energy. Sad

There was no totality in DC.

literally sat around with 20 friends and we all looked at the eclipse with sunglasses on, lots of momentary glances, news media is fucking retarded bait for ads trash

The fuck does that have to do with this? Stare at it if you want, it'll hurt the fuck out of your eyes, but most people use some kind of goggles they bought or made or take glances and focus on the sky around it.

Those people aren't human beings, why do you think their eyes are going to hurt? They aren't affected.

HE'S WEARING PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR IN THE FUCKING PHOTO WHAT ARE THEY ON ABOUT?!?!? HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY

can somebody with artistic talent make a virgin/chad image out of this situation?

Good grief, people are stupid. I realize most of them are shills looking for anything to be anti-Trump about, but still. You can *glance* at the sun even when it's 100%. Obviously looking up for a few seconds when it's mostly covered isn't going to hurt anything. When they say you need glasses to watch the eclipse, they mean if you want to be able to watch continuously for several minutes as the moon passes across. It doesn't mean you can't squint for a couple seconds and say, "Yep, looks like an eclipse. Cool," and then go on with your day.

>look into the sky

And? The sky is never ever damaging to the eye.

>The absolute state of CNN
God damn can they not just let something interesting happen without trying to politicize it and bash Trump? I can't even think of a metaphor more ridiculous than a fucking solar eclipse to push a political motive for gods sake.

EVEN IF HE DID LOOK, YOU CAN FOR A SECOND OR TWO WITHOUT BEING BLIND...

FUCK HUMAN IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY

picture is of him looking with glasses but he definitely did

Chris Cillizza is a faggot.

How small things can the CNN make a news?
This is retarded, civil war and purification innmediadly to USA!

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

it will only give you permanent damage of you look for 25+ seconds

This, I glanced at it earlier, no issues, because I am a man, and blindness is a liberal's ailment

The sky is fairly large. Just because you look up doesn't mean you're looking at the sun.

isn't he wearing the eclipse shades? i see those everywhere

>So is he blind now?
He got blinded first time he looked into Hillary's anus.

To all the retards, there's nothing extra bad about the sun during an eclipse. You can take a quick look just like any other day. The rule isn't "don't look," it's "don't stare." If you believe this stupid CNN meme, you are unironically a low IQ retard.