Browns Kneel

Hey alt-right, now you've lost the NFL.
Half the team took a knee during your beloved anthem tonight.
The NFL is dropping actual red pills.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffington
youtube.com/watch?v=QTteYrMJCOs
youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fire all of those niggers

the browns suck!

Maybe they would like it better back in Africa. Just a thought.

Sage

I love football, but no one cares what no-name 3rd stringers think. The only goodplayers on the Browns are Joe Haden and Joe Thomas.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
You have to leave

We are as american as apple pie, whitey.

>The NFL is dropping actual red pills.
only thing dropping in the NFL is the ratings lol

LOL browns! Haha get it cuz they're niggers and niggers have brown skin

Because me and my black people are boycotting that shit.

>mfw the Patriots win the super bowl again

>cleveland now has another reason to be cursed
Just end it

There is a direct correlation between teams that let their players do this nonsense and absolute failure.

I think you need to lurk more. your message is lacking.

Nearly 100 NYPD Officers Rally In Support Of Colin Kaepernick: huffington post.com/entry/nypdsupport-colinkaepernick_us_599addf0e4b0e8cc855ed005

Red Pilled NFLRed Pilled NFLRed Pilled NFLRed Pilled NFLRed Pilled NFLRed Pilled NFL

I used to love watching the NFL growing up

Haven't watched a game and don't plan on it. Let the NFL die

>Browns won one game last year
>dropping redpills
No one cares what they think. If anything, they are helping the alt-right.

As american as mud cookies, you mean.

They just do it for attention.

Now even more ppl will tune out and cut the cord. Good job, niggers.

This is why the patriots are americas team with the walking jesus tom brady himself

>as American as watermelon rinds

I've boycotted the NFL for like 4 seasons now. Normies can't believe it and think I'm insane when I don't know who won what games or who plays for who. I spend my sundays reading and enjoying outdoor activities.

nfl is dildos

mfw NFL ratings go to shit the way hollywood ticket sales are going to shit

0/10 b8 m8
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
>in all fields

>implying anyone watches the browns

Hahahaha how fitting that it's THE BROWNS doing this. Oh sweet metaphors. Well you can kiss your nfl goodbye this is going to piss off tons of people.

THE FUCKING BROWNS

>me and my black people

You need more subtlety, this is lacking.

See me after class.

College football is better than N-fl anyway college football is so much better

This is the exact reason people don't watch the NFL anymore. No one cares about his.

Sage

>The NYPD's current authorized uniformed strength is 34,450. There are also approximately 4,500 Auxiliary Police Officers, 5,000 School Safety Agents, 2,300 Traffic Enforcement Agents, and 370 Traffic Enforcement Supervisors currently employed by the department.

Wow 100 rallied!

No one cares...

Biggest cucks on earth watch nigger football league. I don't want to hear it from you homo faggots larping your non-existant glory days via seven figga niggas.

I know so many flubby dipshit cumskins at work that sit there, bitch about being subject to the whims of their wives (if they managed to get married) or they talk about NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFLFLNFKNKFNKNF.

These losers talk like the niggers playing ball 'appreciate their support.'

>cumskin, these niggers will fuck yo wife, das rite. Dey ain't yo friend ya dum cracka ass bitch.

My favorite coworker ever was a grizzled Texan cowboy/marine who's mere presence would stop dickless manchildren from acting like children in meetings/on the floor.

It was the Browns. They were probably just praying to not embarrass themselves.

no shit?

You're right about the red pills by the way. More and more whites are realizing how much you dumb niggers still despise us in spite of our incredible generosity. There's nothing likable or positive about your presence so once these people realize you don't deserve their guilt anymore all bets are off. have you forgotten that a couple thousand of us colonized your whole god damned continent?

I think they're just getting in position to suck every other team's cock for the next 4 months

That looks more like a prayer circle to me.

>my favorite coworker ever

Browns are the worst team in the nfl and the giants will fuck them up.

Kaepernick sucks large kneeling dick

All money that sports teams generate in America is from white people. Let's piss off whitey so they stop paying our salaries... Nogs everyone

1-15 Browns. That sounds like the liberals. Losers

Kaepernick is a 5th string benchback

Who cares? Only retards watch niggers playing ball

>satire

>mfw rednecks talk about basketball. Kek.

i can hear handegg's viewership rockfishing as we speak

You aren't a real American, nigger

And in College football, the players are actual slaves.

Lot of fucking retards out there desu

F U N
U
N

F L A G
L
A
G

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

Hand-egg niggers.

White guilt's on it's last leg, OP. You were born too late for the primo cuck-feels.

Those filthy niggers exist only to break their bodies and receive head trauma for our white entertainment.

Absolutely loving the coon antics. Keep kindling the fire. It emboldens us.

Worst team in the NFL trying to get media attention...pathetic.

They've been the worst team in the league for the last 3 seasons. This is an attempt to get higher ratings and some form of notoriety in the league.

It will work, too. ESPN is liberal garbage and they will be all over this shit.

>Game hasn't even started
>already on knees

I knew the Browns blew but this is getting ridiculous.

Have you seen the Browns play? The are just too weak to stand, the national anthem is long.

This is synonymous with kaepernick when you look at his stats vs negative publicity he has brought to this sport. Ratio is several levels less than 1.0

>browns take kaepernick

(((Kaepernick)))

they've been the worst team in the league since they came back as a franchise

Only niggers watch the equivalent of Roman bread and circuses, niggers and low IQ whites watch that shit, they are easily distracted and entertained. Now go read a book.

How did the NFL die dad? Was is because of concussions?

No son, we stopped being able to bitch about our quarterback because some idiots who didn't care about the team always started talking about politics.

So ESPN killed football by placing protesting players on the same pedestal as guys with weiners getting woman of the year?

Yes son ESPN killed football and gave a dude with a weiner inter galactic woman hero of the universe award.

lol y'all still keeping up with the bread and circus' still ? Sad!

nice try soul brother almost got me there

>being concerned with the hijinx of Jew nigball players

>worst team in the league for the past 3 seasons
bears beat them at sucking last year
raiders beat them at sucking the year before that
i forget who but someone beat them the year before that as well
this is definitely their year to get the covfefeted bottom spot in the league

look at all the white guys in that grou-
oh wait..

ayyy check my get boys
youtube.com/watch?v=QTteYrMJCOs

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

>tfw live in Cleveland

no!!

And paternity suits.

>watching a sport where niggers are the "athletes"

Stay strong brother. Let's nudge these racists out our future government with IQ testing!

Hello fellow black peoples. We are not watching the NFLs anymore, are we...uh...an sheeeeit.

>Worst team in NFL

like clock work

they have to do SOMETHING to get people to watch, just to see what happens. maybe some fights and shootings like oakland and SF use to have.

I don't understand niggers.

They protest against confederate statutes and anything Confederacy related. Yet, they refuse to stand for the Union that secured their rights to be freemen?

Niggers are truly retarded.

>team can't even win a game
>pulls this shit

I fucking hate living here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

delet this

Who cares, Lebron is going to dump this team because they suck.

People still spending money on NFL tickets are part of the problem. Shame them.

All niggers. Good. Let the normies see. Fucking fat Boomer cocksucking faggots who naively believed civic nationalism was going to work. When they are 70 or 80, ten or twenty years from now, packs of feral niggers will be breaking into their houses while they still, EVEN THEN, plead with the nigs to be their friend.

Boomer genocide when

>niggers do meaningless thing to make people hate them more because they're salty as fuck about their own inferiority

more at 11

lol

lmfao who gives a shit about the Browns?

Ha ha my fellow brother man. Chortle with me at this meme. Ha ha ha. We will keep the dumb whites out of voting the in the elections and sheeeit.

Football is going to do great without it's white fans and patriotic fans.

Their redpill is going to be slashed merch and ticket revenue going to MLB.

>We are as american as apple pie, whitey.
Apple pie is European you dumb nigger.

Also, football areas are built with public funds, requesting to build an arena will be regarded as a far-left political act.

Enjoy, faggots.

Lol the NFL is gonna die out as the most popular sport if they do this again this season, the owners have to be furious

NFL is already pozzed, saw an ad for this season specifically highlighting audience members who happened to be: gay, trans, black, disabled

NFL is ded press S to spit on grave

Help spread these brothers. We must let people know about these low iq racists. We all know tolerant minorities have higher iq.

Good riddance.

Except you produce nothing for the American people or this country at all. Fucking parasite scum.

on a side note the team is owned by Jimmy Haslam who is the brother of known cuckservative Republican governor of Tennessee Bill Haslam