SOURCES: TRUMP BROKE THE ONE RULE NOT TO BREAK DURING THE ECLIPSE

This confirms it, Drumpf is a fucking mongoloid

You mean when he looked at it for one second, after already looking with the glasses like literally any american would.

I guess that's too much for our intellectual betters who want to make the eclipse about climate change or something

Every field

He can look at the sun because he is the sun

of god

Buy their stupid glasses. Good goy. I bet they made a lot of cash from that gimmick. Also don't look at the sun either you pansy. I do it all the time and I have perfect vision.

>that spin

>implying I didn't do this too for literally one second
So what, you know they were just waiting for him to do this so they could DRUMPF out

literal cult

Fake news. Thanks for helping prove that with your -1/10bait

is there proof he was actually looking at the sun and not some random fucking clouds in the sky

>blombpald grompf looks at rare space happening
I wish I was given this much attention

It's funny as hell as it's a perfect example of fake news.

shut up blasphemer

kill yourself shill rat

If you didn't look at the sun today you are a faggot

No one is saying you wide eyed stare at it for multiple seconds

hahaha nice maymay

why are they so obsessed with following authoritarian rules and bitching at people who don't

How about all the reports I saw today on ABC news looking up in the sky without glasses on?

Is CNN retarded? I ask myself this question every day.

fake news

You can look at it for a few seconds. It's not going to do anything.

They tell people not to ever do it because otherwise many people would look at it too much if they get started.

It's funny how much the media wants to convince people that the president absolutely has to follow whatever rules they highlight otherwise he's not presidential or an idiot. They're desperate to regain control over the presidency like they had in the past.

>even NASA disagrees with these faggots

This. You can look at the sun, directly at the sun, for a flash and be fine. Literally everyone does it as a kid before they know any better.

Here's where you guys are retarded: It was 81% covered in D.C. It was only a total eclipse in a handful of population centers like Carbondale, IL and whatever the fuck that place in Oregon is.

>yeah its this big!
>see that bright thing up there?
>im fucking that next!

Trump plans on sending giant ultra reflective mirrors near the sun and then use them to fire death rays on the Middle East.

Thanks for reminding me why I want the media to fucking die.

>81% covered
>looks up for one second total after already having had seen it with the protective lenses

You're not supposed to look at the sun all the time, Not just during an eclipse.

I have looked into the sun probably 2 dozen times since childhood and it has never damaged my vision.

So he didn't have a fucking welders mask or a cereal box in close proximity, who the fuck cares?

do you really think Trump needs any of those beta pussy faggot glasses? no sir you are not a real man you're a pussy assed cuck beta homo fag who should drink bleach in front of your family. Real men look at the eclipse with their naked eyes.

fucking retard jew faggot loving taco. If i could i would burn down your fucking house and watch you roast. Go back to your tranny crackhouse and suck off your stupid faggot faced turd bumping neck bearded liberal cuck buddies.

I hate you op. I'll give you fucking cancer. I'll spend the time, money and effort into finding a way to give you cancer just by looking at you from afar.

>stares down the most powerful entity in our solar system
>sun immediately begins to cower behind the moon

How can one man just keep on winning?

op cares because he's a faggot

The fuck are you on about nigger? I saw the live feed on CBS and he was wearing the glasses.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOLLOW THE RULES
>DON'T USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT
>IF YOU LOOK AT THE SUN FOR ONE SINGLE DAMN SECOND YOU'LL GO BLIND FOREVER FUCK

This is Autism.

k

Wrong

▲▲▲

Everybody this to an extent, this sweeping generalization holds up well too

how dare he

it's time to impeach this monster and end this war

Nice

Unlike what people have been led to believe, solar eclipses don't just automatically end. They have to be ended by the most powerful people on Earth at the time. The moon literally moved away because Trump stared at it, ending the eclipse. The moon was told its place and it had no choice but to follow.

This is how powerful our God-Emperor is.

ITS EVEN WORSE THAN THE 2 SCOOPS SCANDAL. IMPEACH

This. This terrifies liberals.

Yeah but you're at the bottom of the world so you're farther from the sun.

While everyone else is looking up, Barron looks for assassins.

Someone made a thread explain why you're such a fag. Mummy and daddy tell you not to do something but trump does it and it annoys the fuck out of you

DIGITS CONFIRM DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED

I looked at it without glasses and it fine.
I AM INVEENCEBALL!

t. fun flag thread

Unironically this. The Jew controlling the projector saw Trump looking and got scared, so he moved it.

Assange isn't a Trump fan (though he hates Hillary more). Trump wants him arrested. Assange spent today tweeting about troops in Afghanistan, war profiteering, drone assassinations.
And in between all that he had to repost this and point out how retarded US media is. Guy hasn't seen the sun in 5 years and even he knows how full of shit they are.

Everyday trump trolls these faggots and they just can't help themselves. If they really wanted to hurt him they would ignore him.

As always fpbp

It's a fact Isaac Newton stared at the sun until he went blind and didn't regain his vision for weeks.

he is 70 and eats big macs, but at least he isnt a faggot

Literally treason

is he now blind? if not, then he's the smart one with common sense. and the OP is the fucking idiot.

>Trump is a Russian puppet!
>Trump is a racist!
>Trump glanced at the sun for a split second!
I would think they would applaud him for looking at the sun. Going blind would render him incapable of being President, which is kinda what they want.

Maybe we should start attacking the CEO of CNN a little bit?

Who controls CNN?

>fag flag
Ignore sodomite posts

Why even risk it? He couldn't see anything anyway

He doesn't do anything different than what most people do, who hasn't looked at the sun for a split second? I really don't get the media sometimes

>is he now blind? if not, then he's the smart one

You realize you can damage your vision without going blind?

Faggot

He's God Emperor. He's getting his eyes used to the brightness for the nuke war.

I stare at the fully visible sun at tits zenith on a regular basis

>Staring contest with the sun
>Sun blinks

Can't make this shit up.

He doesn't even focus on the sun. Just a glance in the general direction.

>Current Year
>Not showing up with a welding mask

just one guy shilling, feels good. gonna suck for you guys in 2018. gen z get to vote

You need to stare at the sun for around 100 seconds before irreversible damage.

Too bad that pic of Trump makes him look badass. He gives zero fucks.

>trump doesn't play by the rules
IMAJUN MUH SHOWK
I think it's funny that CNN, which was once regarded as a news site, is now nothing more than a common blog.

>I stare at the fully visible sun at tits zenith on a regular basis
Not disagreeing with you, but that's a hilarious statement out of context.

I actually did this at work today

It's fucking pathetic how desperate the media is to shit on Trump. He's the goddamn president and they need to just fucking stop whining and get over it already

sensible chuckle

It's because they all bought into the (((panic))).

You can stare directly at the sun for 10-20 seconds before you start to get sunburn. You need to go for a minute for irreversible damage is done.

Since they don't want to confront that they're morons, here we are.

Fpbp

He looked at an eclipse

RRRRDRUMPF

TWO GLANCES???

How can people not tell when looking at something hurts your eyes?

Isn't it natural?

>implying Trump gives a fuck about your rules

He looked at it more than once. Once is too many times to look at the sun. I am enjoying the rationalizations here, though.

FGYRUOLUND URRRRRRAGHGGHGHHHHHHHHH

Imagine how beta you have to be to use glasses during a solar eclipse.

Everyone reading CNN goes through life with a filter.

>tits zenith
Sun boobs confirmed best boobs

> the virgin cardboard box peepshow
> the Chad stare

>Every field
What did he mean?

FRRRUCKIN GORBINNNN GLIMPFFFFF!!! IMPRRREEACH!

>he doesn't know what grows in every field
LURK MOAR FAGGOT

>people literally defending looking at the sun

jesus...

ah i dont know why i didnt recognize that.