How do we fix this Sup Forums?

How do we fix this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hehe take your bluepill goy, white wymn and chillins are ebil

why blame the single mother when you can castrate the white cis male who did it to her?

now here's a lesson in actual statistics for you:

how many of those "single mother homes" are really BLACK single mother homes, and so what we're really putting on single mothers we should be putting on BLACKS IN GENERAL

i'm willing to bet that it's just BLACK HOUSEHOLDS that are crime production facilities, not ALL RACES OF SINGLE MOTHER HOUSEHOLDS.

Simple. Kill yourself.

Because the man had no choice to abort the kid. If she wants all the rights of parenthood, fuck you bitch pay for it yourself.

Red herring,

A two-parent black home has better odds of raising a successful child than a single white mother.

You're defending single-mothers because you were raised by one. Yet, look at yourself. You have a Nazi flag posting Pepe memes defending single mothers on a Taiwanese angling forum. That's proof enough that single motherhood leads to failure.

lmao citation fucking needed kike

by fixing men :^)

>men running off create single moms
>kill every degenerate male that runs off
>in a few generations we will have non shit males spreading their seed, thus preventing the mass spread of betacuckery worldwide

>How do we fix this
Fix what, the overt misogyny of the alt-right?

>Implying niggers can operate a computer

You don't. Some single mothers are certainly trash, but that's because they are back stabbing lying pieces of shit, not because they have a kid. My wife had a little kid when I met her and it's not our problem that cuck of a biological father got scared and she didn't do an abortion. She's still a fucking ten that is not even twenty from a privileged French family. We have amazing time, family events, share hobbies and activities and one of the hottest sex you can imagine

>batshit crazy women suffering from extreme cognitive dissonance are impossible to live with
>sterilize degenerate women
>problem immediately solved

ftfy

this

Notice how it's a white mom and baby in the OP pic, even though most single mothers are black. I smell a shill.
>It's nurture not nature, goy!

Just don't have sex ya dumb faggot.

>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF I HAVE SEX THERE IS A RISK OF HAVING A BABY?!!??!'

Sex is just to procreate nothing more. If you can't find any joy other than sex you're a degenerate.

as a nurse who's catheterized more people than i care to count over the last two decades, i can say that my circumstantial evidence leads me to believe that the penis size by race/nationality is a total myth. I have only seen a handful of massive 8+ inchers and they have been mostly white. Asians, blacks and whites tend to all have around 5 inchers with a select few huge and small ones. Albeit it may be hard for me to tell since nobody pops a boner during a catheter insertion so I'm talking limp noodles mostly with the occasional boner from it just being handled during the procedure

That isn't what single mothers look like.

This guy gets it.
If you're against white people making more white people you need to hang yourself.

Cut off welfare and abolish marriage.

Penalize sex without marriage by death
Delete the institution of divorce

>women who are irrisponsible and have a child in a one-night-stand are redpilled

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Destroy cnn

>white
lol how did I miss this. Of course this statistic is the result of black single moms.