Son is a transgender

Hey Sup Forums I didn't come here for a year or two
, but today I posted for your help,something is going on with my son, today he told me that he is a transgender and i dont know how to react.
I mean he is still my son but now he is a transgender.Ive always despise transgender, but now its different, its my fucking son,and he is only 14 year old.when he called me, I told him I couldn't hear him and I hung up.Now I'm drunk thinking about myson life.
will grow up fine, is it only a phase?I hope so.
I will call him soon, but I don't know if I should
tell him that he is fucking retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yj0Nu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cut his dick off for him.

>Canada
You will literally lose your son if you don't let him transition. I recommend getting the fuck out before your corrupt government destroys your son's life.

>implying he has a dick
who knows, maybe he cut his dick already.I'm scared that my wife divorce me and take the kid cause I don't accept this kind of stupidity

how old is he?

Ban him from the internet. if that doesn't work stop paying internet bills and let it go offline

user, I don't know how to say this but...
>It's your fucking fault.
>Did you not think he'd find your trap-fap-folder?
We know all Leafs are Trudeau loving, dog fucking perverts, but why do you expose your children to this?

shit, theres a long time til he'll grow out of it
is he a virgin? what does transgender mean if you're not sexually active? does that mean he's a crossdresser?

he loves Kim Kardashian, he's the biggest fan, its all my fault,Why did i let him watch brainwash the show

Sounds great desu
I started my hrt at 17 now you cant tell the difference between me and any other girl (aside from obvious dick), but if your son starts now he'll be a 10/10 goddess.

i'm sorry your son suffers from gender dysphoria.

sit him down and drop some redpills. nicely, but treat him like an adult. make him watch the surgeries. show him the suicide rate. show him the tranny passing reddit.

Yes, I can tell from your manly hands, manly bone structure, and other manly features transitioning does not change. Like your fucking manly voice.

Just a warning. If you disown him, he'll likely fall in with degenerate leftists. If you keep him under your family's wing, you can help him adopt a non-degenerate, or less-degenerate, female gender role.

t. a tranny

>i just want my son back.jpg

>he is only 14 year old
He can still change his ways and beat the disease but it's up to him
Nothing much you can do unfortunately except love your son no matter what. If you could talk to him about the condition maybe he changes his mind and finds way to healing. Try looking into spirituality and meditation - those things reset your mind so no illness can survive if you apply them long enough. Be loving and stay positive OP

Kill your son, move to another place, start over new kid

Beat your son. When he cries, hit him harder.

It's a phase but since you're canacuck you'll probably lose your child to child services for """""abuse"""""" if you dont put him on hrt.
>implying this isn't LARP

>Leaf
Your fucked mate.

Your son is going to force you to pay for his sex change surgery or you'll be labled a bigot, and have your child taken away by the goverment.
Then he'll reach 30 and blow his brains out.

>Female
>Non degenerate tranny
There is no hope for you

Until he kills himself from the damage of HRT on the brain and identity crisis when he ages like a man.
Don't listen to this degenerate fetishist OP, put the kid in therapy before a doctor makes him sterile with hormones.

My hands are small and feminine, i wasn't masculine at all when I was 17 user.
Girls(male) can be redpilled too

Get him out of public school

>ages like a man
A meme, this doesnt happen if you start from young age.

>redpilled
>tranny
This aint the redlight district, you're so bluepilled that you're growing tits

You're a fucking delusional freak. Kys.

I'm probably more redpilled than you, you amerimutt cunt

Tell him to not transition. Some kids think they're transgender and get over it later. You can't fix surgery.

encourage it
cry for attention, the more you fight him or 'drop redpills' the more he will resist

the only thing that will save him is if you have friends with attractive daughters come over and subtly try to sway him. failing that you're fucked, blame society, blame media, but most importantly, don't forget to blame yourself

ask him to do a minimum of 5 years of intense psychotherapy before doing anything drastic like taking hormones. he'll get over it.

>LARPING faggot detected.
Well... You do have one thing in common with all transgenders... Being a shameless attention whore.

By then it'll be too late and he'll never be qt

just say "yeah, okay whatever" and sign him up for piano lessons or some gay shit as punishment.

>more redpilled
redpill is a meme you fucking idiot, you cant learn the intricacies of the most complex system of interlinked bureaucratic and governing bodies with an infograph
welcome to Sup Forums

Honor kill him

Honestly this. Your son thinks he's adult enough to mutilate his sex organs, then he is old enough to see the truths involved with transgender mental illness

Just dont call him back
He'll get the message

I dunno, those Sup Forums pictures with red writing, stars of david and inspirational Hitler quotes at the end are a p good source

No no and no, google search old transexuals, you will age like a man, most of them kill themselves at 40 when they hit the wall and start looking like Steve Buscemi in drag, then you'll realize you'll never reproduce, then you'll be found hanging from the ceiling. Its sad really

>google search old transexuals
They're all hags who done it when they were 30+
Gotta be prime age or close to it like OPs son and you'll never see the difference

This. The truth will set him free.

>more redpilled
This isnt race to see who can be the mosy unhinged, shut-in weirdo, You already have me beat because I wasnt in the race to begin with. I was out, having a normal life and getting attention from my peers and family

How has no one demanded pics already?
If you do look like a convincing woman, I'll make an honorable proposal of marriage.

You tell him that you love him, and if he wants to transition, that you will emotionally support him; BUT, you will want to read though this Tranny Redpill imgur.com/a/yj0Nu

MtF transitions are the worst since your body literally rejects everything done, and will be driven to suicide if they are not within that 38%. Trannies don't get laid, and tend to be miserable for the rest of their lives, only receiving shallow emotional support from other drug-addicted trannies. Mandatory dilation brings suffering for four hours to keep the artificial vagina from closing, high risks for infection and pus.

Don't fall for the tranny meme.

if its already in his head there is nothign you can do

better to let him transition now so she can pass as your daughter then have him wait until he's 18 or 30 or 40 and looks like a linebacker in a wig

besides even if you could get him to stop, would honestly consider a guy who crossdresses and wants to be a girl to be a "man"?

No amerimutts whites only desu

This is heartbreaking, user. What advice do you have for other dads?

Show him this.

Tell him you won't let him transition until he gets his own place. By then hopefully he'll grow out of it.

OP back, I called my son I told him to grow up he cried and then told me that he never loved him even though I bought him a 2000$ gaming PC last week.I can't take it anymore, I will go take a little drink and then I will go to sleep
and we will talk about it tomorrow

Real advice here. The more anger and hatred you show, the more likely he'll rebel and become a radicalized "woman." You can and should be angry and hate it. But showing it will much likely get the reaction you want.

I'll fill your ass with my blue eyed genes.

>transistioning will make you a 10/10 goddess

How many fall for that lie? Most are lucky to be almost passable, getting 10/10 is almost impossible.

Post boypussy.

Sounds like a dumb larp post.

Lemme put it in terms you'll underdtand. If you dont help him cope with being transgender, you are a shit parents. Once hes 18 hes gonna fuck off out of your house and do whatever he wants. Your overreaction will buy you maybe 4 years? He might even just call child services and you'll be fucked. You should be a good parent and get help for him PrOFESSiONaLlY

I dont even care if the story is fake
the feels are real
godspeed, OP

you have to options

> Enroll your son/daughter to spend the next four years living and studying in a place like lithuania or poland. Preferably in a rural smaller town.

> Become transgender yourself. Somepoint on the way it'll ruin the meme for him, pray its before your complaining about dilation pain at the dinner table

OP

Your kid is in trouble.
you need to show him all the terrible things that comes with changing his gender, you can also prevent him from changing by not paying for the surgery.

tell him if he wants to be a fucking idiot, he needs to grow up and pay for his own shit.

what the fuck did you just about my son you little cunt. if being a transgender mean being a goddess that explain why women can't rule a country

>driven to suicide
Only the ones who do it when they're old kill themselves, or when their family doesnt accept them
>trannies dont get laid
Kek
>miserable for the rest of their lives
Not true at all, it got better

>mandatory dilation
That shits degenerate as fuck, i dont get why people even cut off the dick

It really does help turn an unattractive(read: feminine) into a p cute girl though. If you're still fucked up a bit you could always do makeup, it helps.

>america
>white

>when he called me, I told him I couldn't hear him and I hung up.
>I will call him soon, but I don't know if I should
I guess you're divorced, and your son lives with his mother.
Are you far away from him ?

Give him a good fucking shoeing. If that doesn't work then your shit leaf government will take him away and you can tell your family and neighbours that he died. You can't lose lad.

Fuck him in the ass and make him gay. Its a tad better than being a tranny, and hey he could get so traumatized he could kill himself, its a win win

Sell all your shit and move to some shithole around here in Eastern Europe (not the proper East, he'll just die there).

I'm not talking capital cities where you can still mostly live the western lifestyle, I'm talking some small town or village where you'll have to live as the strong generations did.

Buy a farm. In most crappy towns/villages a full-fledged farm able to support you will cost something like 15-20k dollars at most. Don't have any other plan besides maybe a bit of money to keep you from dying and that farm.

Watch as your son forgets about all that crap and grows a strong, healthy man. And you'll be stronger, healthier and happier. Comfort breeds weakness, struggle breeds strength and success.

>tfw no qt québécois 10/10 french accent gf(male)

yes, there is currently a lawsuit I didn't want to lose any money I'm already broke, but if I need to lose money to save my son I will do everything for him

>I mean he is still my son
typical cishetero scum. You just misgendered your own daughter. I hope you go to jail where you belong. People like you are stopping progress.

1) You have to leave the country with him. Canada has laws that will protect his delusion over your rights as a parent if even a single person intervenes and gets the state involved.

2) You're going to have hire a prostitute to fuck him. See if after that, he really feels this way. Most "trans" people start down the path due to what begins as social isolation and lacking self-confidence. In teenage boys this usually stems from fears of sexual inadequacy as everything changes around them and in them. It makes them very vulnerable to bad ideas.

But getting laid is the universal beginning of a cure for probably 90% of cases. Same thing with college lesbianism, which mostly traps girls who never got with guys in HS and who are confused. Once one guy gets with them, they're back to being straight forever.

3) If all else fails, buy a gun and confront him. Give him the gun and get on your knees. Have him point the gun to your head and tell him if he wants to do this, you'll support him, but he'll have to kill you first. Tell him there's a life insurance policy he'll be able to collect upon to get his surgery and hormones and pay his bills. It will all go to him if he kills you.

You have to make a big show of this, make it dramatic. It has to be sincere.

Either he pulls the trigger or he doesn't. If he doesn't, then you can start talking to him about his obvious doubt about what he's feeling, get him into therapy and begin fixing things. If he does, the gun won't be loaded, and it's your responsibility to beat the ever living shit out of him for attempted murder and kicking him out of the house that night.

He has to be challenged to make a major choice, which is probably the underlying cause of his inner angst that is being exploited by the degenerate Canadian culture you leafs live in.

You let the kikes get to him early. You should have put him in a private Christian school. I would say you should try to talk some reason into him but anyone who identifies as trans has abandoned all logic and rational discourse. Makes me want to drink thinking about it.

You can't break a man the way you break a dog...or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind. Men have this idea that we can fight with dignity, that it's the proper way to kill someone; it's absurd, it's inaesthetic. We needed to endure the bloody horror of murder. You must destroy that idea. Show them what a messy, terrible thing it is to kill a man... and then show them that you relish in it. Shoot the wounded, then execute the wounded; burn them. Take them in close combat, destroy their preconceptions of what a man is, and you become their personal monster. When they fear you... you become stronger, you become better. But let's never forget, it's a display, it's a posture, like a lion's roar or a gorilla thumping at his chest. If you lose yourself with display, if you succumb to the horror... then you become the monster. You become reduced. Not more than a man, but less; and it can be fatal.

>move to shithole mongol-turk rape baby country and buy a farm in the middle of fucking nowhere and struggle for the rest of your life because you dont want your son to be happy and have autonomy

This is good advice as well. 99% of this garbage comes from the internet.

Calm down autismo

Maybe not the capital cities of faggy eastern European countries...

The first question is, can you easily see him ? Phone calls and mails are not enough, it will be more easier to save your son if you can spend time with him.

>ashamed of own flag
>shits on conservative countries because mad

Hello Hans or Sven.

Assuming you mean your capital city is better or something, are you fucking joking? I've been to Moscow.

Have you tried beating him?

I like E.Europe for it's policies but you're telling this guy to throw his life away in a first-world country to live in bumfuck nowhere

Don't do that OP, it only turns us on desu

I go see him every week every Monday to be exact. I buy him a pizza and we talk about life and watching hockey together.but recently, he was alway in his bedroom posting blogs on his website,he went to take a selfie with trudeau the past week last month.
Of course not, it's my wife telling him I got a new girlfriend even though that hoe date another nobody like me so she can get more money.those women

simple,
Don't pay for any bit of these surgeries or make up or women's clothing as he makes no money and he is not entitled to your wallet over his fee fees.
even 18 and past as long as he is financially dependent on you in anyway, if he decides to go along with any of this threaten to not support him anymore financially.
hopefully by then he will have grown out of that stupid phase.
we all had them, but not at a fucking tranny level.

Wait until he gets his new pussy and the fuck him in it.

See pic Even if you wanted to be a "girl", why wouldn't you just go full trap instead? Why would anyone want a vagina? They're such chores compared to a penis, even a non-functional trap penis is preferrable to a messy surgical wound (in the case of trannies).

A fucking tranny with a PNF flag. This is the point when LARPing has gone too far.

Leave Canada. Is shit. I rejected a job there because it fucking sucks and didnt want to raise my daughter in there. No good healthcare or education is worth the degeneracy.

Personally, I don't agree with the transgender surgical practices; they are crude, trannies and gender fluidity is a shit meme.

>throw his life away in a first-world country to live in bumfuck nowhere

Yes, yes I am. A good, traditional old life is enough to change even the most damaged people. Having to struggle to put food on the table, having to focus on work and making a living is the only way to cure literally everything. You don't have time for being trans or liberal or whatever when you have to survive.

And also you're a fucking indoctrinated retard if you think the difference between bumfuck nowhere in Eastern Europe and a first world country is so grave. It's not like you see it in your movies, where you have no food and everything is from 1800, you have practically every modern commodity in the shittiest of towns. Most times everything is an hour's drive away. It's about the same as having a farm in Canada.

this

Take him far away from that cancerous country as soon as possible.

then the Canadian government will use that as an excuse to tighten down further on gun laws and outlaw handguns like so many soccer moms want.

I've always used fash flag m8

Op feels bad for diddling his son. Have some compassion!

Use a belt and beat some sense into him. he'll thank you when you're older.

Me neither, you'd have to be real fucked up to consider that

I seriously hope it wasn't out of ideological preference.

give him the imgur album

this.

Show him what happens when you go down that road. IN FULL DETAIL.

what?