HOW DO WE DESTROY THIS PESTIFEROUS BEAST?

Should we declare war on the NFL? It is evident that they despise everything that we on this forum adore: prosperity, peace, and purity. Any suggestions? Something needs to be done with these shoulder pad-wearing communists.

They need to place censor bars over any player taking a knee.

watch college only

Who is the white cuck in the circle?

I do not want to seek an alternative (college football). I want to see these multiculti leftist dogs whimpering. We can get Trump elected, but we cannot frustrate a sports organization?

You don't destroy the Cleveland browns, you sit back and watch them destroy themselves

cut the cord

Go watch Hockey live

Fuck Roger Goodell!! He suspends Zeke Elliot with no justification. He allows this shit to go on. WTF over.

This is war! Let's see what they have in their closets!

>That punk ass white boi

No need.
They're destroying themselves.

And once Tom Brady retires, viewership will decline. Even more when Belichick retires one day.

Agreed, college is far superior to the NFL

They should just have all sponsors withdrawn

This.
Patriots are the only team worth watching, and I fucking hate them.

Fake news seems to be very effective. Can anyone think of some good fake stories that we could disseminate over the internet?

you guys should try to make it worse

Kek is with us

I gave up on the NFL a long time ago, when they started shitting on the 2nd Amendment.

So this is all just gravy. Fuck whitey! Yeah!

CFB truly is >>> NFL. Taking my dad and my son to a Buckeye game this year. Couldnt pay me to goto a Browns game.

This is not sporadic. The NFL has been spreading liberal propaganda for years now. It is time for these pigs to roast.

>Sup Forums bitches about the niggers they dont even want in their country kneeling during the national anthem
>ignore the fact the real powers in the nfl (owners) want nothing to do with kaepnigger

Beat me to it.

We don't. We let ESPN keep getting worse. Don't attack them. Don't justify their shit by anything we do, just let it happen. Remember what happened with Gamer Gate? That's what will happen here. But now imagine that it's millions of middle class dads and college chads. Let them do this shit, it only wins more people to our side everytime.

Seth devalve, 2nd year TE

>be me
>be big kid my whole life
>5'7" and 190 lbs. at age 11
>hate normal sports
>get constant pressure from coaches from middle school on saying "Why dontcha try out for the football team this year? We'd love to have you get involved!"
>start skateboarding instead
>be hated by all jocks in school
>still hate team sports and have only watched football when Packers home team have gone to the Superbowl because friend had party
>still don't even understand the game for jack shit
>been lifting for 20 years now, look like a big Chad while all the guys who played sports back then are lazy fat fucks now or are broken down and useless physically

Sometimes, life all works out for the best.

The fuck are you talking about? Yeah let's encourage more rapists on full scholarship on our college campuses.

This is the bitch who desecrated our nation. A self-hating white cuckold who has to express his self-hatred by dating a foreign girl. SAD! His name is Seth Devalve. His Twitter is @SethDevalve

pretty sure we learned not to mess with football years ago.

Stop watching niggerball all together

The NFL already has its lowest ratings in its entire history

NFL is dying.

The concussion issue isn't going away, parents won't be letting their kids play football anymore

what those guys are doing is heroric. they are putting there entire career on the line to make a poltical point that POC are expoloited by capitalism and white supremacy. you see capitalism is using these guys to make mioney but they are spitting in the face of the millionaire to promote the ending of oppression. you what happend to colin kaepernick this season. t he guy can't get a job in the NFL even though he's one of the top QB's in the NFL. he been to the superbowl and won multiple play off games. but yet.... he's considered bad becasue he has a brain and stands up for what he believes in

end capitalism

rise up my peeople

spoken like a true beta

You literally can not employ nogs. This league has created more black millionaires than any other organization in the history of man kind yet they want to destroy it.

Ebin

fuck the NFL.
College ball is where it's at!

Yeah, a bunch of nigs who get full scholarships, while dad tells junior to pay his own way, and juniorette grows up seeing her dad worship 20 year old niggers! Fucking based!

Do they not realize kneeling is a more submissive position?

Trump already tried this, he filed an antitrust suit against the NFL with the AFL. Won the suit but they only received 1$ in punitive damages

They are the Browns, this is the only way they can get attention.

Criminalize negative attention seeking behavior now!

Declare war? Just stop watching it you muppets. It is low-quality entertainment anyways. You sit there for 4 hrs watching 1.5 hrs worth of commercials.

Fake (but likely real) story about groups of players making jokes and laughing their asses off about the fans being pathetic losers.

Just meme this into reality.

What demographic watches the NFL the most? I would assume it is white men from the age of 25-50. You would assume they're ultra-patriotic, perhaps even nationalist. They have to hate these protests more than I do. We need to get that demographic to quit watching.

Dont watch.

The browns?

I don't know, I figured decades of sucking would make them just stop.

But nope.

He plays for the browns, kek.

watching sports for entertainment is as blue pilled as it gets. go play a sport yourself

Just let the Browns die on their own. Again.

Bring back Trump's NFL competitor.

You stop watching the NFL. I did last year. Mostly because I was just bored with it. UFC is about the only sport i watch now.

I don't want to think of that :(. Brady will play until he's 50!!

this

I share your rage fellow cowboys fan

38 Points Unanswered you fucking faggot.

This is the most offense from the Browns in 3 decades.

Ratings for the National Felon League of been declining. My advice is to just watch Ice Hockey. Great sport. It requires a lot of skill, team work, and physical strength. It is also 90% white.

is very simple
you dont watch it
and ridicule any who do

Anybody that enjoys niggersmash will not survive the day of the rope.

The ONLY western sport you're allowed to support is Hockey and maybe baseball.

Which side eventually caves? Does Goydell allow this chimpout to turn into a full prison riot, or do individual teams start clamping down on it?
>Seth Devolve