Statues going down

Where does it end? (Pic related safe?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuGnw9Fkkl8
youtu.be/gPPgy5iI1bA
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
pastebin.com/pgdExiJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2021: The Statue of Liberty is a relic of an old, racist France that did not open its arms to their Muslim friends, as well as a racist USA when our African American friends were heavily discriminated against.
Calling it now.

>they're going to attempt to remove anything with that inscription
lolno

melt the piece of shit down and make it into wiring

well since its obviously a black mooslim I think its cultural appropriation and the fact that its been allowed to turn a white green and robbed of its original poc status I think this is a clear example of white washing..

touch it and we nuke your ass. fucking niggers

That's Ishtar, or ISIS.

You terrorist statue is safe (for now)

try searching kiketube for:

statue of liberty isis ishtar
post your results.

Is this a Meme worthy cause? Would liberals fall for that?

Please don't try we all know they would.

Please senpai

aaand you're welcome

just remember that Google is an evil satanist org and you should block the hell out of it

Whatever you say, just remember this when the first negroid starts asking "WHUH AINT SHE UH QUEEN?"

Why are Americans hating statues now?

>these statues are made for remembering, not admiring
leftfags can't even comprehend

It's safe, they just have to remodel the face to make her noble African features more visible.

>statues are for remembering
you can't be this stupid, can you? Statues are propaganda plain and simple. and ones sitting on public land are not protected by any kind of clause of "remembrance". fucking dumbass using libshit logic.

meh, I know why I hate this company, cant even forward their own crap

youtu.be/gPPgy5iI1bA

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Just tear down every statue that represents a person.
That includes Washington and the lot. We have no need for them.

No we should tear that slut down.

Let's see. Pros and Cons on memeing this into reality.

If they do try to take it down, you have our permission to invade NYC.

Commies wont be happy till they have the White House.

They almost had it with Hillary.

Even they wouldn't dare...

Morons trying to blow up confederate statues? Anyone knows you'd have shrapnel and casualties. The only way to bring down a confederate statue is a 12 foot thermite-filled sock with a thick central internal magnesium wire-wrapped dynamite fuse in it from end to end. Wrap bottom of statue with thermite sausage of doom. Light it and run. You're welcome.

>Statue of a "FUCKING WHITE MALE"
Of course they would. It's just not a high enough priority for them. Once everything else was destroyed, they'd go after stuff like this.

if any fascist group tries to take this down, there will be blood and it won't be patriots bleeding

I wouldn't call them Americans, more like domestic terrorist

>statue of diversity poems going down

Does it look like I give a fuck?

It wasn't originally part of the statue. Lefties try to argue that's what the statue represents, but they're full of shit.

Knowing how fucking stupid liberals are, they'll go after it. The left are nothing but liars, vandals, fags, trannies and a complete embarrassment to all of humanity.

Technically, its french. They'll respect the art of an african culture.

A small list of known antifa members:
pastebin.com/pgdExiJE

pastebin.com/pgdExiJE

pastebin.com/pgdExiJE

fucking share blue shithead thinks we wouldn't see him. Remember people fighting for the confederacy were people too trying to protect their land and their way of life. They didn't keep slaves to fuel their superiority complex, they kept slaves because it caused southern life to flourish and increased quality of life. Besides i don't see the south turning into a neo confederacy anytime soon so the propaganda isn't working very well buddy

Thank you, sir. Almost got to sleep.

suck my fucking dick fag