Phernology Thread

phernology is real

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/11/05/vaughts-practical-character-reader/#nlJCgfwnoOqq
unvis.it/mashable.com/2016/11/05/vaughts-practical-character-reader/#nlJCgfwnoOqq
archive.org/details/vaughtspractical00vaug
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S000334721100546X
blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2012/01/25/bonobos-the-self-domesticated-ape/#.WZuNaneGORs
westhunt.wordpress.com/2017/08/10/genetic-evidence-for-self-domestication-in-humans/
archive.org/stream/vaughtspractical00vaug#page/n5/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 mods let this go and delete all the threads about jews

RELATED

Why do niggers and liberals call pic related phrenology when phrenology is what you're posting?

autism face

All this stuff is 100% real and 95% accurate. You can look at people and instantly know what kind of person they are.

The "don't judge based on looks" is just a jewish psyop designed to help them conceal their own treachery since jews are extremly obvious in terms of physical features.

At what age did you realize "don't judge a book (((people))) by its cover" was just a jewish scam Sup Forums?

There's something about the left side... I can't quite put my finger on it

your gut knows these are all true. that's why they don't want you to know

These are a goldmine, keep posting OP

richard spencers head is the egg of a perfect world

OP can you link the whole PDF? Where did you find it?

this

also, here's gamerface

who keeps making these photoshops.

Phrenology is the shape of the skull

Hmm...

Lyin' Ted

mashable.com/2016/11/05/vaughts-practical-character-reader/#nlJCgfwnoOqq

this one bears repeating

"AN FBI PLANT" FIX THIS OUTLINE OF HEAD IN YOUR MIND

What if we archive it
unvis.it/mashable.com/2016/11/05/vaughts-practical-character-reader/#nlJCgfwnoOqq

Here it is in all formats

archive.org/details/vaughtspractical00vaug

Seriously who keeps making these.

No its not
Phrenology is how the shape of the skull determines personality traits, not race

Ok this is getting really creepy now

>tfw socially idiotic

now THIS is a good thread

bump

Because they're morons.

Push them towards anthropology, the science.

Negroes, pure, have different skulls than Mongoloids, pure, 100 percent of the time. Same with Caucasians.

The secret new word for phernology is "facial morphology" -- put that into google scholar and you'll find modern research. we no longer have to rely on our intuition alone - but, do trust yours

cool thread, bump

Fuck im this one

>decietful man has no ears
Sounds like the easiest way to notice him.

kek same
usually number one in my classes but people assume im retarded from social interactions

>fat person
>appetite
checks out

From an etymological perspective, phrenology = phren(mind) ology(study). The definition further than that is subject to common usage, and I don't think phrenology is a strong enough idea in contemporary usage to be that specific. Let's decide what it *should* mean, rather than argue about what it *currently* means.

the large chin and jaw is a sign of high testosterone, which would make a person more likely to take risk, and have a higher sex drive

how do people not know these things?

scientific af

lmao

New reaction pic to shill threads

I posted most of the good stuff from the vaught's book

what the fuck are these haircuts

Holy shit, this actually seems very useful. I'm going to be careful to avoid mothers like the one in the second pic. Thanks, OP. Any links to full pdfs of this material? It could provide some helpful guides when meeting new people.

its PHRENOLOGY you sloping browed mongoloid

ur a retard m8 better be joking

checked and blessed

Left: Chimp (aggressive, less sexual)
Right: Bonobo (passive, highly sexual)

The Chimp is conservative/right. The Bonobo is liberal/left. The theory on the Bonobo is that it "self-domesticated" and "selected against aggression." This is why liberals seem like wimps, pussies, and mentally ill (like domestic dogs compared to wolves).

They want to select against YOU

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S000334721100546X

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2012/01/25/bonobos-the-self-domesticated-ape/#.WZuNaneGORs

It probably is, because genes influence both personal and facial features.

I got an analysis once by a doc who had taken a brief side interest in phrenology. He was like
>wow your skull is all lumpy
>uh idunno

It's true; my skull is all lumpy.

>LEMME FEEL YOUR HEAD FOR A MINUTE
Honestly, I think this is likely to work. I'm going to try it out and see what results I can get. I'll report back here.

There might be validity to it but these 8-bit pics mean jack shit.

>concerned with science
>posts on pol

>Holy shit, this actually seems very useful. I'm going to be careful to avoid mothers like the one in the second pic. Thanks, OP. Any links to full pdfs of this material? It could provide some helpful guides when meeting new people.

Honestly I don't know much about this. I would reverse image search these.

Its missing "Deceitful Nose"

i agree. phrenology isn't perfect but its useful

fatties gon' fat

Semi-related, human self-domestication

westhunt.wordpress.com/2017/08/10/genetic-evidence-for-self-domestication-in-humans/

One of the results is lol. ERBB4 = theoretically more domesticated

> ERBB4 shows strong signals of selection in all non-African populations, NRG3 shows strong signs of selection in West Eurasian populations, while NRG1, NRG2, and ADAM17 show signs of selection in East Asians.

let me know how it goes g

Alex Jones is my spirit animal.

Bee symbology and a melonhead in a position of power?

The Thal and the LuLu both grow weary of your games
"Take yo mask off!"

Here's the whole book
archive.org/stream/vaughtspractical00vaug#page/n5/mode/2up

This plus people you treat you and you will act differently depending on how you look

Think about eye contact. Someone with naturally wide eyes will feel more vulnerable and thus more agreeable and gentle. Someone with a thick angled brow will seem fierce and stern and thus threats from him will be taken more seriously.

Looks definitely matter, which is why being fit is so important to social, financial and even spiritual success.

MOAR

NO SHIT

>underrated reply