LOW ENERGY speech

What happened to him? He's lost his edge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ytv15ono5J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>too presidential

((They)) got him

Because he was straight forward and said right things instead of appealing to emotion and alt-right 1st world problem faggots?

This is a clone.

this. it's fucking over. zionst puppet. kikes in full control

What edge? He lost it decades ago. He always sounds exhausted and tired now and his vocabulary's always been simple and it's always two things:

1. He's in his 70s, and I honestly don't care about how strong he inflects his words so sorry if it's not a big concern to me

2. He's appealing to a wide crowd, so he has to make it understandable for all of them. And just look at those people. They're not like the Republicans here either. They're straight up vanilla Americans, the most easily influenced. What used to be okay to call "sheep". No reasonable person stands in a crowd and applauds a single human being after all.

It was the eclipse glasses, he knew but had to play along anyway thats why he took them off

He's saving it for tomorrow's rally

How can he be spending more on nukes and a military. The guvmint is still running on last year's budget. SAD!

>afghanistan responsible for 911
good goyim

Garbage speech and bad optics, fuck dumph and fuck white people

it's almost bed time. listen to him speak in the morning or evening hours.

No Bannon No energy

Surrounded by cucks and snakes

this, and saying that ISIS is a result of pulling out of Iraq, rather than Hillary removing Gaddafi, and that we'll be """"helping"""" Pakistan, which means we will nationbuild there in order to help India. Even worse--saying that we're handing the keys to the kingdom to the 'war machine', in order to let it directly dictate our behavior is also quite troubling.

The whole thing was frustrating, to say the least.

reading kike scripts isnt that exciting.

This was the future he chose, as Antichrist Kushner's puppet

>said right things

I don't even understand why he gave this speech. There is no new policy here. He didn't announce anything.

Surrounded by enemies with very few friends close to him, he is going to play their game for a little while. He has no choice but to play by their rules for now.

Let's be honest, this didn't even sound like Trump, it sounded like another person. My opinion? He can't be himself, he has to show that he's a good goy. He's biding his time.

He specifically said "we won't nation build, we'll kill terrorists.

Buying his time for what? It's not like he's planning some masterful counter-coup where populism comes back into force.

We knew it all along, Bannon's departure would be highly symbolic.

They sure as hell did. I don't even recognize the guy anymore. This confirms the same theory I had for why obama broke all his promises. When you get in office (((they))) show you something scares you so shitless you have no choice but to go along with the agenda. Something to do with ayyys maybe i'm not sure, but I know that wasn't trump on the stage tonight. Guess I'm a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist now, never thought it would come to this so quickly.

I'm pretty sure that Bush also said we would only be going after terrorists.

>Surrounded by enemies with very few friends close to him, he is going to play their game for a little while. He has no choice but to play by their rules for now.

>le 4d mastur biding his time

There is a lot going on here.
>He's loosening the ROE's. That is a net positive for the American Servicemember. The Lance Corporal on a foot patrol in Helmand Province couldn't care less about strategic decisions when he can't kill the people who are trying to kill him.
But we're expanding the war into Pakistan. That's where a lot of Taliban support comes from. This is a good thing but when we're also snuggling closer to India, this could destabilize that region even more. Remember that they both have nukes. But we need to strategically defeat the Taliban while still looking strong to China.
If we buddy up with India, China will take notice. China and India are on the verge of war and already vying for influence in Asia.
I don't like what's about to happen but I understand that there's clean way out.

He was reading the teleprompter as rigid as a fag could

you don't get 30,000 people out of their homes and march through the city for nothing after all

He's being dosed with a compliance drug, either in his coffee or in the meals WH staff prepare for him.

>blow up Libya
>this causes lS takes over Iraq and Syria
It most be painful being this stupid

Care to offer the counter point or timeline?

>the presidency that we fought hard for and won is over -steve bannon to the national review after being fired or quitting

Wew, I'm glad none of us voted for the Lyin' Ted guy, I heard he took out a loan with Goldman Sachs once! If he were president, I bet his administration would be packed with Jew liberal extremists.

Trump doesn't drink coffee

So far it sounds FBI user was spot on. Congress has blocked his legislative attempts to get shit done. So pivot, go to the military, use it to get shit done. Key phrases:
- we will integrate military, DIPLOMATIC and ECONOMIC power to further our objectives (I will railroad what I want through military justification)
- some elements of the Taliban MIGHT BE PART OF A FUTURE AFGHAN GOVERNMENT (dog whistling realpolitik heads that he still wants pro-stability outcome, aka anti-rothschild), this one I think has never been said before, pretty big
- we will aid ECONOMOC DEVELOPMENT OF EAST ASIA (fuck tpp with a sharp stick, also Duterte gets shiny new guns)
- no longer using AMERICAN MILITARY TO ENFORCE DEMOCRACY (more realpolitik dogwhistling, almost audible to normie, pretty big desu)
All the rest is mostly shit, interesting bit about "open your heart to patriotism", also some implying that Geneva convention might be out the door

FOR ALL I KNOW
he made a great speech and this is damage control intending to influence the minds of the people who aren't going to watch the speech even. make them think the consensus of Sup Forums was that its not worth listening to.

Or maybe not, maybe it was a really good speech and the shills are desperate to spread rumour that it wasn't.

One has to listen for himself to decide, do not trust what might be shills.

what's covfefe then?

He meant to type 'coverage'. It is well known that Trump does not drink coffee, tea or alcohol.

youtu.be/Ytv15ono5J0

The war in Iraq directly caused the formation and rise to power of ISIS. Before the US invasion, Saddam was sitting on top of one of the largest, most formidable military forces in the region. With Saddam dead, and Obama de-escelating US presence in the region, a power vacuum arose. Combine this with the Syrian civil war and ISIS was allowed to claim vast swaths of contested territory. Had nothing to do with Libya.

Just diet coke, right?

>no coffee
>no tea
is this true? I know the no alcohol part because of his brother, but why not coffee or tea? He drinks soda with caffeine doesnt he?

It's a speech he had to make, not the one he wanted to make.

It meant I will stand in Arabic and when put through google tranlslate's speaker it sounds like So fuck off

Or maybe all of this will lead to more war, death and suffering.