WE'RE GOING TO WAR WITH PAKISTAN BOYS

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest_wars
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1286464/US-discovers-natural-desposits-gold-iron-copper-lithium-Afghanistan.html
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Hundred_and_Thirty_Five_Years'_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, fucking smelly Pakis

Please go and die for Israel, seriously, do it.

Awan Bros were blackmailing members of Congress and spying on the US for Pakistan.
Pakistan has been known to harbor Al Qaeda. (remember where Bin Laden was supposedly hiding out).
Pakistani owned companies have their tentacles all through the American business and political landscape.
Pakistan threatens US ally India and has nukes.

Another war is looming, meanwhile there's bills that need to be paid at home. Typical Conservative, right?

>WE'RE GOING TO WAR WITH PAKISTAN
except, he didn't say that.
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

So we're just going to keep ignoring Lil Kim who RIGHT THIS MOMENT is preparing to fuck our asses, and instead fuck around with the Pakis? Okily dokily then.

Possibly as they are allied with Chyna and the whole border conflict with India is hotting up

The speech was excellent and full of common sense...which has been missing from US leadership since forever

That is addressed when he was talking about nuclear armament "anywhere and everywhere"

High point was mentioning lifting of restrictions on engagement. Ridiculous how last admin tied soldiers hands

I support Pakistani extermination, but I hate the Zionist empire. This is a tough dilemma.

FUCK YEAH TRUMP

BASED SPEECH

16 years of pointless wasteful war and we're still fucking going. Fuck this retard, someone kick him out of office already.

Trump is talking shit. He ain't attacking either NK (who may have nukes but can definitely level Seoul in minutes) or Pakistan (who does have nukes pointed at India in the Kashmir line). He thinks he's lighting a fire under Pakistan's ass to police the Afghan border better, but the Pakis will just say yeah sure and continue not working with him.

Meanwhile, 4,000 additional troops in the region is neither an expensive nor effective move. It will do very little than support the forces who have already been there for 16 years. If we've learned anything from recent terror attacks it's that territory is becoming less important as Radical Islam goes global using the same communication technologies the rest of the world relies upon.

It was all an empty speech about nothing. Pure bullshit and bravado.

In fact, if anything is notable about what he said, it's that he plans to set the precedent for a war which continues without a conclusion in mind. He says our goal is to win, but he was completely unclear about what that victory will look like. When terrorism is eradicated off the face of the Earth? Give me a break.

KILL ALL SANDNIGGERS

DEATH TO ALL SANDNIGGERS

DEATH TO THE MIDDLE EAST

DEATH TO THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL

DEATH TO THE ENEMIES OF ZOG

Shoot yourself in the head and do the world a favor you braindead fucking moron.

Liberals promote third world takeover Amirites hahaha faggot scum

Fuck trumpf

THE (((DEEP STATE))) WON

somebody got it. fuck Sup Forums is dumb sometimes but not you user...i

So what's your suggestion? I can't see alternatives myself.

argue about this shit all you want but I'm not missing the opportunity to make some $ this time round
>you pussies crying about 20 years of war are weak en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest_wars

Why are you so violent? Quit denying that that shit was dope and clear as fuck.

Just try to stir shit up you Paki cunt.

alright hes another neocon shill, blamed afghanistan for 911. Fuck this bullshit. Lets just join antifa fuck donald dumph

Pull funding from those that refuse to fight ISIS and Al Qaeda. Does this mean Israel has to fight against their golems or lose their gibs?

I NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN I JUST GOT HERE

Draft me daddy

LITHIUM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1286464/US-discovers-natural-desposits-gold-iron-copper-lithium-Afghanistan.html

Awan Brothers... that was slick

Trump declared war on UK

Fuck off shill, if you join antifa then you won't have a country at all. A country at war with itself will always destroy itself.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

>Sometimes

>tfw we realized he is not commanding us to take off the gloves and just murder the lousy bastards in their homes
im about to die for nothing in a shitskin country, AMA

now that bannon's out i figure the neocons will have their way with him

of course it isn't a surprise, he's one guy and the GOP has been supporting this shit for decades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Hundred_and_Thirty_Five_Years'_War

Very interesting

I would reckon it's because you have no idea why we are going to war. You think we are being morally obligated to go to these areas?

I think he implied the US will pivot toward pooland if Pakistan doesn't get down on their knees for us

4,000 troops, source? I've heard upwards of 39,000 straight from the town-hall with Paul Ryan

>good goy keep dyin for Israe- I mean freedom

US is being played and you'd have to be a complete fucking retard to see that

>PRESIDENTS PLAN
>America's enemies must never know our plan
lol

But pakis are my favorite based muslims. I hate Drumpf now and regret voting for him. We need to go on streets and resist!

I wonder what the Jews would do if ALL the people in the US Military refused to folllow orders.

Think of it....Even if they drafted all of us, if none of us does as we are told...then what?

They can't throw everyone in the USA in jail...who would fight for the Jews?

LET THE JEWS FIGHT THEIR OWN WARS... IM OUT.

Solve the Syrian problem first. The border of Syria and Iraq has been a far more productive area for terrorism than Pakistan in recent history.

First you find a way to end that war, and get Russia out of the region, by removing Assad and establishing a Democracy.

Then maybe you worry about Pakistan turning a blind eye to terrorist training camps in their northern regions.

weird as fuck
>The truth of this war ever existing is disputed. It is said to have been extended by the lack of a peace treaty for 335 years without a single shot being fired, which would make it one of the world's longest wars and a bloodless war. Despite the uncertain validity of the declaration of war, and thus uncertainty about whether or not a state of war ever actually existed in the first place, peace was finally declared in 1986, bringing an end to any hypothetical war that may have been legally considered to exist.

I think he called out Pakistan due to some IT guys
Damn that 4D never gets old

Key point to this speech was "I wanted to PULL OUT".
Which most likely means he asked the generals and people at camp david(and other meetings). But thanks to past presidents, pulling out would mean Iraq under Obama 2.0... which would mean more chaos.

I think he made it clear though.
He won't have the patience for another war where american soldiers roam around for years and does nothing.. except getting killed once a week by an ambush or road bomb.
He won't limit the military like past administrations has done. He will let the military reach out to every corner of the country and bomb the shit out of hideouts, etc etc.
He will halt the "MUH DEMOCRATIC NATIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST", which was fucking huge if you're into foreign war policy. America stopping to push for democracy in shitskin countries? Shiiiet!
He demanded the afghanistan government to start taking real action against terrorism, citing the billions they get in aid to halt the terrorism advancements in the country.

Let's see how this plays out though.
Again, we all know what happened when Obongo pulled out american troops from Iraq and letting that happen in Afghanistan would be a complete fucking disaster.

To my ear it was more of a final warning.

kek

Yea it was clear, clearly fucking retarded. We've been in a war for 16 goddamn years with nothing to show for it. We've blown billions in our military to the point where we are literally building weapons to fight the weapons we made because we gave them to the Saudis who turn around and give them to FUCKING ISIS. The only reason he is going to war is to distract from his down syndrome level retardation. He's also expanding our military budget for NO FUCKING REASON. As infrastructure crumbles, as healthcare rots, as our income gap grows, this is SHIT. You support the end of America, he's a retarded fucking faggot and he will go down in history as a goddamn embarrassment.

the awan brothers probably have ties to isi.

Oh no! My Paki Pets!

HOW FUCKING DUMB CAN YOU GUYS BE?

HOLY SHIT YOU ALL JUST LOOK EXACTLY LIKE BONOBOS GOING
"HURRR TRUMP SAID IT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY"

AND SO HE IS GOING TO END THIS FUCKING WAR YOU MAGGOTS

DON'T YOU SEE YOU ARE ALREADY AT WAR? DON'T YOU SEE YOU HAVE BEEN FOR 16 FUCKING YEARS?

HE NEEDS TO DO THIS TO FIX WHAT OBUMMER AND BUSHER DID

THE (((GLOBALISTS))) ARE FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW, THEY DON'T WANT THE WAR TO END EVER SO THEY CAN PROFIT ENDLESSLY OF THE CONFLICT, HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE SO BLIND? FUCKING BURGUERS.

cool

I think "winning" is when Afghanistan can secure its own existence from the Taliban.

Much like Iraq has pretty much "won" now, as they've kicked out most of IS>

>AND SO HE IS GOING TO END THIS FUCKING WAR YOU MAGGOTS
No he's not sweetie

is this news to anyone?
5 years ago

Lol pretends 4000 troops are going to do anything. I am gland trump has turned you into a neocon.

Says one thing to get elected, does another as soon as he's in office. Gotta fucking love this guy

>So what's your suggestion? I can't see alternatives myself.

Leave the country, let the Afghans kill themselves or figure it out on their own. Who cares if "radical Islamists" take over in the vacuum, so long as the chaos is confined to that region (which will cause the neighboring nations to pick up the slack).

Serious, there is terrorism throughout central Africa and numerous countries involved in brutal civil wars and we don't give 2 shits because its contained in that hellhole.

As dude above said, Trump just set the precedent of a war without end, where he commits to victory yet doesn't have the slightest idea of what that will look like or how much it will cost (blood/treasure).

With Bannon out and the generals in Trump's ear the president went full Neo-con.

The Taliban is Afghanistan.

He just explained to you why pulling out is a bad idea. Fighting with their nations' military to put down rebel groups and tribal fighting is perfectly good for business and morally pertinent.

What exactly is your issue being there other than hurr we don't belong there? Who made you the hall pass monitor of the world?

>Solve the Syrian problem first.
Syria is not harboring terrorists they are fighting against them. They can't just deal with it while ignoring other sources either, and they can't nuke the place in 10 days.

>establishing a Democracy.
So nation building?

>then maybe you worry about Pakistan turning a blind eye to terrorist training camps in their northern regions.
>maybe
Or MAYBE you want to keep them going so more terrorists can be popped out of the vags.

Yeah instead he should send the terrorists new years cards every year. That's the solution.

The numbers are not revealed yet.
Go back to reading CNN and their "leaks".

>Says one thing to get elected, does another as soon as he's in office
You must be really young. This is literally every politician

So the US will be the anvil while the mighty poo hammer strikes?

Fuck off shill.

did you miss the part where he also said "we need to love each other" and "diversity is our strength" ?

I hope he does somethin about those pakis in uk

Don't bother, people here are shills. They know the truth. We know the truth. Let them lie and prove themselves wrong again and again and again and again. That's all the know.... is being wrong.

you're not going anywhere

he name-dropped Pakistan and wagged his finger so everyone who wants to keep their eyes closed to the fact that he's basically reversed his positions on every core element of his election campaign, has something else to keep them occupied and make the truth easier to ignore

sending 4000, how many are returning from their tour?

Well, they were until they didn't hand Osama over. But they've been pushed out of power by the US and allies, so they pretty much have to keep them out to call it a win.

Fuck off...no more wars for Israel.

Let the fight their own wars.

More sandrats?

Can't we just nuke this one boys, come on?

I mean I don't mind war and power games between countries. I think this is some pressure to get likes from India and say fuck you to China. But a Muslim nation and a POO one. These are just annoying wars.

Opium.

>Leave the country, let the Afghans kill themselves or figure it out on their own. Who cares if "radical Islamists" take over in the vacuum, so long as the chaos is confined to that region (which will cause the neighboring nations to pick up the slack).

Do you really think the chaos will be confined to that region? You will have to invade and fight against actual terrorist countries down the line if you ignore the problem now. By continuously existing they garner support for ffighting AGAINST america and the west. Not JUST killing each other.

Fuck pakistan. If anyone deserves to be bombed it's this failed state filled with jihadists and nukes who keeps threatening our greatest ally India

NO ITS FUCKING NOT. WHAT HAPPENED TO "PULL OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST" WHAT HAPPENED TO "AMERICA FIRST" WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT HUH YOU FUCKING LEAF RETARD?! SWALLOW HIS DICK MORE WHY DON'T YOU, YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF GARBAGE.

He said he was a nationalist while campaigning. He lied.

POO

Your liberalism is leaking

harvest time?

You misunderstand me. They better represent the values of Afghans than any government the United States has propped up. The Taliban will never go away, even if they are destroyed another similar group will their their place. Goatfuckers are going to fuck goats.

"winning" as this point is when Afghanistan becomes another inhabited United States territory. Complete with democratic self-government via local three-branch government, and NO RIGHT TO VOTE.

please do

With Bannon gone, Trump is another brain dead puppet of the deep state.

Hopefully the huge retarded Paki population in the UK gets pissed if we support the US and outs itself to normies as the fifth column.

And if the wrong side wins? You're gonna have to destroy an entire country or way more than a single country.

DO IT! DO IT NOW!

WE POOS ARE WITH YOU!! WE ALSO FORGIVE YOU FOR SIDING WITH THE PAKIS BACK THEN AS WELL IF YOU DO THIS!

Should I invest in Lockheed?

>some IT guys
>largest spying scandal in US history facilitated by Democrats

>In a prime-time address to the nation, Trump said his “original instinct was to pull out,” alluding to his long-expressed view before becoming president that Afghanistan was an unsolvable quagmire requiring a fast U.S. withdrawal. Since taking office, Trump said, he’d determined that approach could create a vacuum that terrorists including al-Qaida and the Islamic State could “instantly fill.”

what did he mean by this?

Let the Jews fight themselves if they care so much.

Haha get fucked you commie piece of shit. You've got no right to dictate what Trump can do with the might of the US military. And your spineless little dicked antifa heroes will all get drafted and nuked in the armpit of the world.

Eat shit Pablo Gutierez Hermano Bolivera Gonzalvez

Aren't people that type in all caps an enemy of ZOG?