>trump will end Americans dying for je-

How is that American's problem?

Yes. I know. We don't need to be.

>no time scale for leaving
>muh WMDs
>more American troops
>more support for Afghanistan's government

ENDLESS WAR

I'll defer to the god of war Mattis and Trump on how to fix Obama's mistakes in afganistan. You cuck.

Trump already dropped a MOAB on an ISIL base in Afghanistan. It would be reasonable to assume the influx of troops is due to classified intel on ISIL.

Additionally, this is a slide thread.. So saged.

Weak. You know it's a Republicans' fault we're in Afghanistan to begin with.

>spending billions for an endless war in Central Asia
Wew

BANNON BTFO!!!!

HURR DURR 555 DIMENSIONAL CHESS!!

>DON'T WORRY! WE'LL DEFEAT ISIL FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!

>I'll defer to the god of war Mattis
HE WAS ONE OF THOSE MORONS WHO FUCKED THE PLACE UP YOU IDIOT! HE WORKED FOR KING NIGGER!

Seriously, who gives a fuck? Sending Americans to die in the desert does literally nothing for you or I.

so why did obongo waste money for 8 years keeping it going? Must be because they are the same fucking party at the top.

why so many neocons on pol now, fuck i think people will support whatever trump says. he could come out tomorrow for amnesty and you guys would talk about BASED ILLEGALS or some shit

he may be right 90% of the time, but he's not always right.

wasting billions of US dollars. Who gives a fuck?

IT WILL ALWAYS BE GARBAGE YOU FUCKING RETARD

LOOK INTO THE HISTORY OF THE REGION

JESUS CHRIST I MAD

Honestly as a lefty (and a jew) while I never agreed with the whole antisemitism you alt righers always post, I gotta admire how anti war you guys are...

Are you an afghani citizen? I know I'm not. Is Trump the president of afghanistan? kys globalist

>god of war mattis

Burgers unironically consider this patton larping faggot one of their greatest military commanders.

Holy shit, hope you never have to fight in a real war lads

Because the culture shapers always come out to try to get us to stay in line when he does some dumb shit.

It's like clockwork, and they think we don't see it.

"We are not nation building anymore, we are there to kill terrorists.

won't be garbage if we kill everybody

Time to go in hard and clean up Bush's and Obama's fucking mess.

This, sage goes in all fields

Our military is full of foreigners, niggers, gang members and transvestites. Send them

Yes! Perpetual war against the eurasian hordes! More victory gin, thanks!

>why so many neocons on pol now
Redditfugees from T_D

If Pakistan is such a brutal and lawless terrorist haven, why did trump exempt it from his travel ban?

It literally will.

Good thing we didn't vote for Lyin Ted, that guy was a Goldman Sachs stooge, he'd probably have us bombing Syria, expanding the pointless protection of Afghanistan's heroine production, and packing the swamp with more Manhattan liberals.

>commie
>thinks equipping himself with sticks and charging in a mob at an enemy is military genius
Lenin would be proud.

>schools
"CAN'T AFFORD IT!!"

>roads
"CAN'T AFFORD IT!!"

>infrastructure
"CAN'T AFFORD IT!!"

>health care
"CAN'T AFFORD IT!!"

>money out of politics
"NO!!"

>wall
"...?"

>great
kek

>again
N/A

>funding terrist Saudis
"YES x 110,000,000,000

>war with nuclearised mud states
"MOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR...!!"

Jesus Christ you are so fucking stupid lol.

Doesn't at least bother you that Donald keeps doing shit he got elected for saying he wouldn't do?

You're right. So why does Trump leave? How is he different from obama?

>Must be because they are the same fucking party at the top.
They are and Trump is doing the SAME THING you faggot. He was voted in because he was supposed to be different.

The Jewish elite who pushes for these wars is the problem

>being prideful of fighting Israel's wars
Stupid goy

The rules of engagement will make all the difference. That fag nigger obama wouldn't let our military fight. Trump will let them do what they were born to do: kill muslims.

>We're there to kill terrorists
And fund the pedos in Afghani security forces. Totally NOT nation building

More like.

>sends more americans to sand people lands to kill more sand people

>I gotta admire how anti war you guys are...
is this a joke? This whole thread is full of sycophants making excuses for drumpf's 180 on war.

B-BUT user HE SAID ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, THAT'S DIFFERENT

> (You) #
>Honestly as a lefty (and a jew) while I never agreed with the whole antisemitism you alt righers always post, I gotta admire how anti war you guys are...

Keep up the praise and we might just spare you the gas chamber

Those are the neocon reddit refugees (/ptg/)

> extent of burger knowledge about WWII
> all their great military commanders hid behind chad commies until the nazis were broken then strut around before getting their asses kicked by every gook in the world.

Checks out. None of your drill sergeant wannabe generals would last a day in any war where they don't have a 1000 to 1 advantage over the enemy

Why doesnt Qatar or Saudi Arabia take in refugees and.... put them to work ?

Oh yeah because they dont want filthy bug infested mudslimes next to their mansions and their bugattis.

That's why ISIS is marching towards the area.

They want to kill the jew elite that control the world. They are not muslims themselves but are creating PROPAGANDA to make muslims look bad.

See all the unrest in the world like charlottesville and barcelona? Yeah its working.

>LELELELELEL SPEND TRILLIONS TO KILL WORTHLESS SHITSKINS IN THE DESERT
Take off that Confed flag and show us that kike flag

OCEANIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EURASIA

That's not even the middle east you ignorant fucking morons. If your opinion on politics mattered you could at least look at a goddamn map. It's part of South Asia, you disingenuous third grade aptitude retards.

To be fair, Mattis may not be the greatest military commander ever in human history, but by God he is at least "a" military commander.
And here we have an ironic nobody who in his entire life was never a communist yet larps as one.

Everything he does someone says he'll be a one term president. We've been in Afghanistan forever. Is anyone really surprised we're staying there?

No need...

>funding and supporting literally every subversive group in every goy society on the planet

Trumps endless twitter shitposting will really come back to haunt him

>We've been in Afghanistan forever.
Underage faggot confirmed.

Anyone who wasn't in literal diapers or unborn when we went into Afghanistan knows that we've been there TOO DAMN LONG and it's time to get the fuck out.

Don't accept perpetual war as the standard.

Watch what happens when Commander in Chief isn't a homo nigger. Killing muslim sand niggers is the best sport in the world. Kill them all - men, women and children.

3PBP

Edgy

XD based amirite MAGA centipede.

SANDNIGGERS AND US SERVICEMEN BTFO

>TOO DAMN LONG and it's time to get the fuck out.

That's exactly what I said. Good job repeating what I said. No shit we've been there forever. Our government makes money off of it, they aren't going to leave

Who cares honestly. This isn't even news, he essentially said "we're staying in Afghanistan, but now we're putting more pressure on Pakistan." That's all

We need dem opiatezzzzzz

you don't have to be edgy to have fun on the internet

Trump didn't want to end up like JFK. Can't say I blame him but it's extremely telling.

Think of all the innocent Muslims that will die as a result. All those peaceful, brilliant, and compassionate lives cut short by America. Think of all the benefits that those little Afghani monkeys would have brought to the world. All the scientific advancements, all the great works of Afghanisti art that we will miss because evil Trump left them alone.

Fuck off kike

That's why you only shitpost on a Mongolian throat singing symposium.

You do know the "Middle East" is short for "Middle East Asia" right?

The mistakes the Jews make is that they actually believe the American people support Israel or the Middle East.

WRONG.

The Jews will be so fucking shocked when they realize that they are heading STRAIGHT for the gas chambers.

Yea at least here my name isn't above each shitpost lel

Afghanistan is Central Asia. Far East is China
>American education

This. Hopefully

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

>That's not even the middle east you ignorant fucking morons
This.
Nonetheless, Afghanistan much like Iraq has been a disaster. Yet if American presence leaves the country it will share the same fate as Iraq did in 2011-2012: a power vacuum giving way to far more extremism.
When America began to leave Iraq, Isis began to grow in number;with Americans reduced to a few thousand, Isis flourished.
If Trump leaves Afghanistan, the exact situation could occur once again as it did in Iraq.
Not defending the decision to stay or bring more troops over, but I can understand the reasoning.
The truth is, this situation is much more delicate than what we can even begin to fathom, and this administration knows that.

There is a complete difference between sending your military to war, but handcuffing them with retarded ROEs that prohibit them from doing soldier type shit, like killing your enemies and sending your military to war and slipping loose the dogs of war.

>Implying anyone follows the ROEs

Here is the problem...

Majority of people in Afghanistan are Muslim. As long as that is the official religion expect no change in direction. There is nothing that the U.S. can do other then to provide life support.

I understand that, you may be surprised how many retarded burgers don't know that the middle east is Asia.

U.S. Soldiers are trained to fight against other MILITARY powers.

We lost in Vietnam because we were fighting a gang on their home turf.

We will lose in Afghanistan because we are fighting a gang on their home turf in the middle of a desert.

(you)

Haha, we kill 100 shitskins for every us soldier. Good deal to me.

Look up how many soldiers were sent to Leavenworth during King Nigger/Lil Bush's years.

We lost in Vietnam because we were fighting an ideological enemy, as an imperialist force. Same result in Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, and same result again in Afghanistan.

What is pic trying to imply?
Obviously the 'cleanest' answer for mr pres when confronted with the globalist/nationalist question is to claim to be a blend of both AKA an internationalist.

>putting your country even more in debt for shitskins
>sacrificing even more american lives for shitskins
The eternal goys

youtube.com/watch?v=EOyma_8dFm0
That Trump flips his statements.

>there is literally zero to be gained for the americans doing this in their 18 trillion dollar debt.

>afghanistan has costed 2 trillion dollars already

>Sends troops anyway.

>die for Israel

>U.S. Soldiers are trained to fight against other MILITARY powers.
US soldiers are trained to fight a variety of threats.
>We lost in Vietnam because we were fighting a gang on their home turf.

the "gang" or VC was destroyed in 68 during the Tet offensive. The NVA was a regular army, and was routinely defeated in combat, even with ARVN ground forces supported by US air power. We pulled out of Vietnam because we lost the stomach for it.
>We will lose in Afghanistan because we are fighting a gang on their home turf in the middle of a desert.
We won't lose in Afghanistan because of anything that they could possibly do on the battlefield. We may lose the stomach for it as the public's memories of 9/11 grow faint, and if muzzie sympathizers sway public opinion against it, but it won't be from any defeat on the battlefield.

To be fair, the Soviets were trying to install a system of government that Europeans couldn't get to work on on tribal goataphiles. Getting a reasonably stable democracy out of Afghanistan is far fetched, but not as far fetched as a communist Afghanistan.