Sup Forums's thoughts on trudeau?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/canada-limits-the-number-of-privately-sponsored-syrian-refugee-applicants-in-2017-1.3911172
archive.is/hEvqi
twitter.com/CPCRebellion/status/899653227939024896
youtube.com/watch?v=TnP0PiYZUrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China-chinned dickhead. Many skellingtons in his closet.

At first I thought he was just kind of a meme and a general dipshit.

Then I watched him at the Canada Day event and I came to understand he's a total fucking retard.

Based af

>charismatic
>handsome
>brings people together
>fair economic policies
>cares about the environment
>reasonable refugee and immigration policy
>he isn't fucking donald trump

If he's not the best political leader he has to be at least top 5.

he is the ideal person to lead a unified earth and be our representative to the ayys. he will help us transition into a star trek society

Couldn't agree more

pre vs post-Justin Canada will be scarcely recognizable as the same country, just like the number BO pulled on America

>mfw he silently cuts the Syrian refugee limit to 1000/year after bragging about 50k/year and getting on the cover of the Economist

while I would prefer a much more right wing leader, he is slick as fuck sometimes

I can appreciate that on a Machiavellian level

>cuts the Syrian refugee limit to 1000/year
where did you see this?

damn i was just gonna post that

oh, looks like it was initially reported as 1000 cap (see the correction at the bottom) but it's just a cap on private applications

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/canada-limits-the-number-of-privately-sponsored-syrian-refugee-applicants-in-2017-1.3911172

still not bad I suppose, before that there were 21,000 government-assisted and 13,000 private, now the private is capped at 1000 applicants a year, a decent reduction overall

Here's the archive
archive.is/hEvqi

kek

A weak yay-sayer to the establishment. Will submit to any group showing significant influence on his voter base.

Proves that Canada has no idea what its purpose is or why the hell it exists at all.

Despite what he says he's not a progressive and has mostly run the government like Harper. The difference is he makes people feel good with lies.

His middle class tax break does nothing for lower income. we are in more, longer term combat roles that put more Canadians in danger. We sell weapons to countries that use them against their own people. Trudeau wants to silent debate with changes to question period. Electoral reform where it was clear liberals had decided on a choice and when they didn't get it and couldn't stack the committee with a majority they would trash the whole thing. Environment.. well lots of pipelines, Harper's targets for the Paris Accord which we aren't even close to meeting. Indigenous people have got next to nothing from the liberals, more than Harper but not nearly enough.

Basically as far as running a closed and non transparent government he is worse than Harper.

Canada took until 2015 to fully recover from Trudeau Sr.

It is terrifying to think where we will be after this retard is finished with us.

best president we ever jhad

Not perfect but better than most of the other politicians we have.

>this retard
Calling Trudeau a retard.
Seriously doubt you're really from Canada.

> (((Jews))) are his advisors
> Gave the Clinton foundation $10 millions
> Didnt make weed legal

won't vote for him again

Dancing monkey distracting the public from the same old liberal party thievery.

Wrong. As wrong as you could possibly be. Trudeau is a pedophile. The very first people that the ayys will destroy will be the pedophiles. The ayys absolutely HATE pedophiles.

You only get the weed after he's been around at least 2 years.

>same old liberal party thievery
vs other party's incompetence.

Your IQ is sub 100 for voting even once for him

No one thinks about him

Photoshoped version

He gave the Clinton crime family 20 million, bozino. It was the terrorist that got 10. And change.

>Sup Forums's thoughts on trudeau?
"Only 2 and half years to go..."

How shit you all should rematch the G20 summit, fucking gold mine from anything this Canada guy does and Macron pushing threw the crowd to stand next to Trump

Is his dick as massive as I suspect it is?

Beats the opposition without a sweat.

twitter.com/CPCRebellion/status/899653227939024896

He decided to call us all racists today.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am

Plenty of canadians think he is a retard.

favourite input

trudeau is possibly the most embarrassing elected leader in the history of democracy

Compared to who? Scheer incompetent or the NPD new leader?

power bottom

Indians are getting a better deal with Trudeau than with Harper.

>tfw never internalize the elements

When compared to an average person.

cuck

Well the average person voted for him and his party. Enough to elect him. Stop insulting average Canadians.

Fuck him and his father they ruined this country.

Are you fucking kidding me? He's a drama teacher with no clue on how the economy works. His party spends money like there's tomorrow and his carbon tax is going to chase major businesses out of Canada.

He spends more money on foreign aid than he does on the homeless and military veterans in his own country.

He worshiped a dictator like Fidel Castro and he thinks communist China has some great ideas on how to run a country.

His Dad forced multiculturalism on Canadians and it has yet to bring us together. His goofy son believes Canada still has no culture or identity.

Why should I do that?

average canadians are retarded cattle who believe what they're told to believe. they criticize burgers for electing trump while voting in a substitute drama teacher and snowboard coach for PM

hes a fucking cuck faggot puppet who just does what hes told like a little bitch, 0 balls, 0 vision, just taking orders from his mommy and daddy like a little piece of shit

He seems to have literally no idea what he's doing and is entirely reactionary

Frightening

>presuming the average Canadian isn't more retarded

you have to be false flagging, otherwise all leafs need to eat shit and die

if i condemn him, he wins

Chin too fragile
0/10 Wouldn't bang

A FUCKING
CHRISTMAS
TREE

I voted for him in order to piss American off, and from the looks of it, I got exactly what I wanted. Here's to 4 more years of triggered Americans.

a c u c k that needs to be executed, i wish i was a hitman or have enough moeny and power to hire a hitman to kill him without backfing on me. he alongs with merkl others eu members, msulims communist jews needs to be decapitaded

Time to put the bong down and realize what a useless cuck faggot is running our country.

how do we stop him?

Lol enjoy your new migrants and that $10m cuckdeau gave to a terrorist instead of you

at expense of your own country, you are so smart LEAF, buyt don't worry i will help you bringing to you the day of the rake

Fagit

fire and magnets

I don't like him for the virtue signalling, the fact that he's all image ("spontaneous" shirtless selfies), and the fact that it's clear he's genuinely just not a very bright person.

Btw, I know government workers who tell me there is PMO staff whose sole job is increasing Justin's positive presence on social media. Your tax dollars are paying people to tweet Justin's selfies.

His wife is a stupid cunt, too. Here's her little performance on MLK Day, of all days.

youtube.com/watch?v=TnP0PiYZUrU

Please post the father/son pic. Thanks.
>I know I should have already saved.

the epitome of weakness

A bum boy for the Globalists