On a scale from 1 - 10, how niggery is Sicily?

on a scale from 1 - 10, how niggery is Sicily?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
youtube.com/watch?v=vaA_awri7cI
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Consider most of the Italian mafia came from Sicily, the original gangsters. You figure out the rest.

Bamp

About a 4. I spent a week there and didn't see any minorities but this was back in 2010 so that's probably way different now. The actual Sicilians were pretty chill to talk to. Though I did people literally dumping trash from their balconies into the streets and weaving in and out of traffic on mopeds.

You'll see that in all of Italy.

My grandmother was from Sicily. She was a great lady. Loved to bake cookies for her grandkids and cook in general. Loved America. Devout catholic. Casually racist. The day I learned that a moulinyan wasn't necessarily a literal eggplant was an eye opener.

10. Once a nigger for ever a nigger

0, all great roman men came from Sicily even Ceaser the Conquer.

Fuck off all native European are white (expect for soumis and gypsys) and non of it is niggerly.

>even Ceaser the Conquer.

He was a literal commie.
0/10

>flag

You are retarded, you do realize you just said that the niggers will out colonize the world and eventually we will all be negroids, yes? That's not how genetics works. White is a dominant trait, many interracials eventually just turn white with enough breeding.

>White is a dominant trait, many interracials eventually just turn white with enough breeding.
Maybe on US Census they do turn "White". Negroes will be exterminated by the 2050 or humanity is doomed

You'd be far better off living in a Sicilian neighborhood than a black one. Restaurants would be superior too.

15% of the population has Berber ancestry, some Norman. So, at least 2/10.

wrong. african genes are dominant, and european genes are recessive. thats what makes our genes so precious, and maybe why white hate race mixing more than blacks.(before the jews programed us)

10, literally more brown than turks.

niggery in this context is less to do with ethnicity and more to do with cleanliness, crime, etc.

[ciuri ciuri intensifies]

One drop rule, nigger.

I work for a Sicilian that went back to Italy for the first time in 15 years.

He said that the place is ruined due to all the migrants. Of course he started out by saying "I'm not racist but..."

was he just in the mainland or Sicily? i could be wrong, but i get the impression a Sicilian would be less cucked than a mainland Italian for some reason. probably from consuming American mafia shit.

Sicily = mafia = family

nigger = single moms ≠ family

therefore Sicily ≠ nigger

QED

>7777
DELET THIS

About an 8. Maybe 7
>buildings
>utilities
>hospitals
>schools
They have a civilization
>trash everywhere
>violent gangs
>drug trafficking
>everything run down
>poor
>giant machismo culture
You figure it out.

Checked, what a waste

Ah, found the daily "you're not white thread" for the day. Was starting to get worried it wouldn't show up.

it's not always a question of white, but of whether the society is reflective of the quality we expect of a white society. it can be both shit and white. they're not mutually exclusive qualities.

PASTAKEKS BTFO

Kys nordcuck faggot

My father came to Canada from Sicily when he was 22. Sicily itself is very corrupt, either with the mafia or obvious favouritism (most positions require references, there is a certain strata of society that can literally get a reference from the Pope or the President), not a meritocratic place at all. Also a fair amount of drugs in the poorer parts but that's pretty universal. All a shame because Sicily itself is very beautiful, like something out of a Greek myth.

Values wise they're pretty based. Universally Roman Catholic, very traditional, usually conservative. My Grandfather said living under Mussolini was the best time of his life. Father is also based, married a qt anglo, started his own business that is flourishing twenty five years later, happily provides for four kids.

10. Even Mussolini knew that Sicilians and South "Italians" are dumb mongrel scum. Fascism can't ever work with subhumans. Gas terrone race war now
t. Piemonte native
>u r a cuck
Sicily is like Bologna except the natives are niggers. You mongrels ruin everything you touch. Hope the muzzies blow you up or something

Sicilians come from blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

Also this, food is 11/10

I'm american dipshit. I'm not going to bother telling you what I am really because you'll just say I'm not white anyway. Southern europeans were busy inventing the western way of life and building the foundations of democracy that would stand the test of time for thousands of years while nordics and anglos were busy sucking off horses. Only people that take these threads seriously are jews that want to divide whites more than they are already by saying things like if you have brown hair or eyes you're not white.

everyone does

I'm actually related to indigenous Italics, but you mongrels from below Rome should be fucking exterminated so we don't have a Turkish tier slum instead of glorious Italy. The most jewish thing is to believe that fucking terrone subhumans with low iq and shitskin looks are Italian

hes right you know

>You mongrels
I just said I wasn't actually from italy, you stupid nigger. My ancestors were.

who's right?

You. That meme. Italy does have the highest IQ average in Europe. I had no idea.

12/10

From where i am, every Italians are from Sicily.
They look like fucking sandniggers, i've seen SYRIANS whiter than them.

jesus fucking christ, I literally saw this exact same post on the last "italians aren't white" thread that was made last week, and the same shit flag too. Get cancer faggot.

I'm not sure they were from actual Italy
Now put the regional results, Sicilian piece of shit. I fucking hate you terroni with all my soul. in a purge like event I'll not start with niggers, arabs or Jews, I'll go right after their brothers from the southern """Italian"""" regions

Today things are peaceful, but not too long ago, Sicily used to be turbo-Mexico or Brazil. It was really fucking violent.

Northern Italians got high IQ.
Southern ones got the IQ of a sandnigger.

They were from milan now shut up and get an early stage of heart disease already. I'm done listening to stormfaggots talk.

>138558053
Also their dialect is fucking disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=vaA_awri7cI

Fucking moorish scum go back to your country.

the original mafia protected natives from arabs and other invaders...or vassal kings who tried to rob and fuck with natives...

get your facts right fag

>The day I learned that a moulinyan wasn't necessarily a literal eggplant was an eye opener.
LMAO based nonna

Why did we received all the niggers....

shut up jew. seriously.

shut up jew. seriously.

yea these threads are made by jews. it is pretty sad they have such obsession with italians.

>all of the "southern italians" that moved north make up those northern iqs...

but you knew that, right fag?

I literally hope they all fucking die
Most American "Italians" are terrone.
>be considered subhuman by everyone: Bologna lefty cucks, literal Syrian migrants, Mussolini, Hitler, Slavs.
Even the Jews and chinks openly discriminate your inferior mongrel kind. Italy would be the ruling force of Europe, if we sterilized you all

Italian/Sicilian contributions to civilization:
>pizza
>pasta
>helicopters (da vinci blueprints)
>first clear understanding of human anatomy (da vinci)
>longest cocks in europe
>highest IQ in europe
>invented violins
>invented pianos
>invented nuclear reactors
>invented radios
>held back niggers/muslims for hundreds of years
>invented ballet
>invented study of ballistics
>made popular the use of handguns

Cucknadian contributions to civilization:
>???

Fuck off.
I doubt Jews gives a fuck about some Moorish scum.
You're not white.
God... why did we receive all the brown one...

K I don't care lol. You probably think having brown hair makes you a nigger when in reality it's strictly a white trait to have brown hair. You make blonde from it.

Italian Americans are more Italian than Italian Italians.

Sicilians literally have one of the lowest IQ in Europe.
Well, that may be because they're not even European at all.

How mad are you right now? If being italian makes you not white then so be it. I'd prefer not to be associated with a race that has literally spread death and destruction throughout the entire world for over 4k years. No other race has stolen more cultures, ruined more continents, or raped as much women as whites have.

>Sicilian subhuman thinks he's Italian

>terroni
>held back niggers/muslims, highest IQ
You are not Italian Sicilian scum

Then what are they? Sicily isn't a part of africa and it's not classified s it's on continent so which is it? Canadians aren't even human fucking beings.

Rename it to sandnigger punch.

I'm not sicilian.

HOLD STILL SNOWNIGGER

It's southern Italy so it's already 25% baseline nigger

Your family wouldn't care if you got leukemia.

>Archimedes
>Vincenzo Bellini
>Gorgias
>Empedocles
>Renato Guttuso

>subhuman
>low IQ

Are you that other fuckin faggot saying how all italians are subhuman or are you implying that south italy has had it's share of geniuses too? I literally fucking hate all canadians so I can't be too careful.

the Mamertines did nothing wrong

Sicily has proven to be based time and again.

It's is the vanguard against Africa and the Middle East, not fucking Africa and the Middle East.

The "moors = niggers" meme is KANGZ tier nonsense that needs to stop.

Overwhelming majority of Moors were Berbers, who apparently were descended from the Cro-Magnons. There were also loads of Slavic slave soldiers along with a handful of Arab elites and an even smaller number of Sub-Saharan praetorian guard slaves.

This

>Archimedes, Empedocles, Gorgias
Greeks
>Vincenzo Bellini
Not the best
>Renato Guttuso
Degenrate art
Africa begins southwards from Rome

Anthony Cumia/10

Archimedes was born before the berberisation/negroization of Sicily

Also, can you please get out of my country please?

Only those with the Superior Aryan DNA (Haplogroup-R1b-S21) are White Übermensch.
Everyone without the Superior Aryan DNA (Haplogroup-R1b-S21) are Inferior Mutts & Shitskin Undermensch.

wtf, i love being english now!?

>Sicily is bright red

really joggs my noggin

Being middle eastern is still better than being a nigger.
>inb4 what's the difference

>really joggs my noggin

Palermo is bianchi

WE
WUZ
ROMANS
AN
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

This site is cancer.

the level of kikery has reached peak degeneracy with your post rabbi

I'm italian and german would nazis accept me? If you say no you're wrong because they fought together against austria.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

ok yeah

>yfw most of the faggots that shill about their family being from """le based north""" are wannabe nords whos descendants are terroni that emigrated to the north

Please stop calling yourself Italian.
You're Sicilian or some southern shit.
No Italian wants to be associated with sandniggers.

watch it wh*te boi

I'm not feeding you. Goodbye.