Aren't we all just losers? What's the ultimate point of this board and website if we're mostly angry...

Aren't we all just losers? What's the ultimate point of this board and website if we're mostly angry, depressed and suicidal with brief moments of keks?

My life has since spiralled out of control since I came on here. Everyday I just think about ending it but am too much of a coward. I come on here when I'm depressed and like Stockholm syndrome I keep coming back even though I get more depressed because of this place.

Hey nice hair man I am growing out mine too

>a leaf being a huge faggot loser
I'm shocked!

Lighten up, pussy.

99% of this shit is so we can let of steam.

Go outside. Look at a tree for a little while.

Anger is so early 2000's, I'm into post-depressive apathy now.

Unfortunately, you're weak. The "Blackpill" is what happens when you start to learn the truth but are too weak to stand up and do something about it.

It's supposed to be a situation where you're exposed to the truth which spurs growth in you; some rage, sadness, perspective... yes, but this should catalyze into growth. Defiance. Pride.

Eat healthily, exercise, stop consuming (((media))) and (((chemicals))); embrace righteous conceit, become a symbol of all the things the globalists loathe. Do it for yourself. Meet women; don't overvalue their opinions, become the thing they magnetize towards.

Hit the gym. Eat good. Read books of all kinds. Expand your horizons and your standing. Make children, teach them the truths from a young age. Be the change the world needs.

It is a sign of weakness that in seeing the truth, you crumble to your knees and wish for death. Where is your defiance?
Where is your fire?

what if I'm a 5'2 manlet tho

What the fuck dude u look like me

agreed, but the true character of the traditional WASP is to serve a higher purpose in all struggles, not cry "dass racis" and beg for handouts. embrace your role as a benevolent leadership candidate and heir to the enlightenment with dignity.

Wtf did you think was gonna happen? Race war now? 1488 gas the kikes?

You losers larped as the worlds all time biggest losers, you larped so well you believed it yourself. Kill all normies.

Nah. This is my planet. A leftist planet. Don't ever fuck with us again.

t. nonwhite with hottie white gf.

Irrelevant; become the paragon of virtues that they can't stand. Be the demon of the narrative that they envy and loathe. Embody education, pride, respect, integrity. Don't engage them on their territory by becoming a mud-slinging, self-loathing depressed mongrel. Ascend.

Look like me physically*

Im not an emo suicidal fag

Try not coming to Sup Forums as often and go make friends and get drunk to fuck lol

tl;dr
is that too much you piece of shit?/

I'm here because I'm dissatisfied that the social contract is being systematically destroyed by the left, beyond that I'm actually successful and love my life.
We live in the greatest time humanity has ever seen and I don't understand how anyone could lose hope or be suicidal if you've studies history even a little bit, our very existence is a fucking miracle.

Even the trees are Jewed.

RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
FOR Sup Forums

thanks user, i'm going to take your advice even tho not OP

>What's the ultimate point of this board and website
To shitpost, obviously. How new are you?

This guy gets it.

Not for nothing, but you do realize I sometimes say provocative things to get a reaction out of people, right?

So is this a bait thread by any of our enemies?
>ABORTANON THREAD NAO

It's just getting sad at this point.

>119
>911

Lmao I see right through you

Holy fuck someone that actually has a brain. A nice change from all the mouth breathing retards on this board.