ITT We laugh at all dumbasses who got ECLIPSE'D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SoDamnTrue/status/899727933526429700
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Barstool sports?

Eclipse?

yes, eclipse

Fake

Fake. We've had eclipses every year for thousands of years, and you're telling me that the primitive sandniggers knew not to look at it? No, they were staring at it and worshiping it and sacrificing virgins to it. Bet.

ayy lmao

what.

Imagine how many fucking niggers went blind today in the US

i did. gonna train to become daredevil to fight in the upcoming race war soon enough

Just wait until the one that goes through Mexico

Once the clouds passed over the sun it was perfectly fine to stare at it with a pair of sunglasses on, at times even with naked eye

Hope it comes soon so it gets you, subhuman primate

Cool, I'll be by your side as The Punisher.

Yeah we had a partial with about 60% but we had some decently thick cumulus clouds about that blocked just enough sunlight to glance at it. I used a solar filter on my camera but it was way cooler to actually see without any equipment. Looks like I can just sit still till 2024 when I'll be able see the total eclipse.

Is that permanent

Phoenix area spotted, I still have the suns image in my retna btw

yes, will never see 100% ever again what a fucking idiot not kidding

Are you saying looking in the sun won't make you blind?

Yes

Aztec sacrifices?

lmao at these idiots, you dont get taught to never look at the sun at school? we were always told that. fucking american education man

I did too. Hope my peepers are ok

Isaac Newton stared at the sun until he was blind. He only regained his vision after weeks.

Still waiting on an endless supply of kek from people who dun can't see no mo' cuz the sun and shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet.

>1 person acts like a dumbass
>LOL AMURICAN EDUCATION
Europoor intellectuals

I don't get this, I always look at the sun but my eyes are absolutely fine, how come ooking at the sun while the moon is blocking I think makes you go blind?

I looked at the sun unprotected and all I had was an afterimage of the eclipse in my vision for a few minutes. lol at all these eyelets going blind for looking for a just a few seconds.

it doesn't,people are retarded

twitter.com/SoDamnTrue/status/899727933526429700

top kek
it's the entire USA.

Trump doesn't need the glasses to see the eclipse.

Barron doesn't even need eyes.

You know it's funny. People go to sleep at night, thinking everything is fine, everything is good. Then they wake up and they're BLIND

this, do we have superior anglo eyes?

>europoors have to be told that
lol

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND

Eyes don't have nerves or normal tissue. They don't regenerate.

Melania needs the glasses to see through the majestic shine of trump

people look at it longer. look at the sun for 30 seconds I guarantee you do permanent eye damage.

Keep circle jerking with your wretched yellow teeth.

>a nigger
No surprise here

so their eyes got hurt before the eclipse happened? really makes u think

>sandniggers
>"Bet."

My black friend uses that same term.....

I had glasses on today that weren't filtered and I looked up for about 5 seconds and then would give myself about a 15 second break. No issues.

Who the fuck cares that much about a solar eclipse aside from spiritual ppl, religious fanatics, conspiracy theorists, and astronomers?

I looked at it for a total of like 20 seconds with NASA issue eclipse glasses and was like "Neat." and went back inside.

Another successful iteration of the bog pill. miraculous

im laughing so hard

I stare at the sun as long as I can for fun. It's fun

yes. there are hindu freaks that stare at the sun every single day for their whole lives and don't go blind.

▲▲

This
The Jews tell you not to look at the sun
So I did and for about 10 minutes after I thought I lost my sight
I got fire vision
I can shoot fire out of my eyes and recharge it just by absorbing the nuclear waves from the sun
Next time the Jews tell you not to look at the sun
LOOK UP NOW THATS WHAT I CALL REAL ULTIMATE POWER
BIG PIMPIN

Wait til tomorrow morning.

You stared then. Only a quick glance and even then it's probably not great for your eyes

Do you retards really think evolution missed that one big problem that faces literally every life form to have come from this earth, the sun in the sky? Being blinded by the sun would have been weeded out of the genetic lifeblood millions of years ago. Once you are blind in the wild you are dead.

I don't know how dumb niggers can even look at it. Shit burns like a motherfucker. Had to take quick half second glimpses through heavy duty sunglasses every 5 minutes just to view it.
Also, OP, that pic is not what happens to your eyes when they get burned by looking at the sun..

>niggers
lmao

alpha vs beta

newfags gtfo

>American education

Honestly wtf is with your retarded country.

>american understanding of evolution

which do you think is more likely to survive, INSENSITIVITY TO SUNLIGHT or an aversion to looking at bright lights?

>the virgin glasses vs the chad squint

Fucking LOL

Whatever won't be fucking blinded by looking at the prominent feature of the sky every single day of its existence

returd clipsers ! whole Sup Forums say : ohh jaa when eclipse comming = war beginns .
what ? who is war ? noobs !
no war no fun losers
i sit in germany and wait of ww3 and nothing ! im massive pissed !
and my english is massive anus !
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
clips my anus

I don't believe that. Eyes can heal pretty quickly I think

>find stray kitten
>take her to my room
>she crawls in my bed and snuggles next to me
>wake up at 5AM and she's staring into my eyes
>suddenly whacks my eye with her paw
>hurt a shitload for a couple of days and healed completely after that

God Emperor Trump Doesn't Need Glasses To View The Eclipse

Alpha male doesnt use protection. HIGH TEST

Somebody make this

>literally looked at it for one second like that before putting his glasses back on
>news talks about this all day

These people need to be lynched, hung up by their intestines and swinging from street lamps.

Staring at the sun isnt going to rupture blood vessels you retards

WEW LAD
OUTSTANDING

Sup Forums anus status: CLIPPED

He's obviously baiting.

>this

I can't believe how fucking stupid this board has become after the reddit migration.

Big Pimpin, indeed.

Is this real?

Why is he smiling? And did Trump get eclipsed when he was staring into the sun today?

put me in the screen cap

no one thinks that idiots. if it makes you feel better about your little peepees, yeah u are the only smart people here my eyes are falling out

I wish it'd explode like that.

Fugggg

Heh. What's up Anglin?

You should stare down the barrel of a gun fucking reddit fag

The Virgin Squint vs The Chad Gaze

Is that a pyjamas trudeau is wearing?

Source?

Damn though, that pic. It's sad

show me literally 5 instances of people thinking it ruptures blood vessels

>hurr durr reddit

see u on /cuckoldry fag

Oh dont worry big boy Ill show you something that will explode

(You)

>Trudeau: welcome eclipse to our wonderful country
>trump: GET OUT ECLIPSE GO BACK TO MOMMY

Healthy young negroid goes goes outside, stares at mystical total solar eclipse, doesn't feel good and changes - BLINDNESS. Many such cases!

People probably started looking at the Sun more when they found out eclipse will happen.

[You]

Nice Reddit spacing, make it more obvious you're cancer please.

Were the solar glasses a meme?
Me and co-workers just grabbed our welding masks and it worked just fine.

Be patient everyone, it takes 12 hours for the full effect to set in. Wait until tomorrow morning

Fucking this. Not even a second. Watch the video.