WHERE IS THE WALL!

I genuinely want to know. Is Trump really going to build the wall. If so where is it. Why isn't the wall the forefront of Trumps agenda.

Instead we have going into Afghanistan and spending billions again as a priority.

Seriously what is happening to Trump he's changed.

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-border-wal-20170404-story.html
newsmax.com/Politics/donald-trump-september-showdown-border-wall/2017/08/21/id/808778/
youtu.be/3VZWSHG-UUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2J9y6s_ukBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is becoming presidential

First war, then wall.
#Trump2020

He's a president, not a dictator. Congress has to authorize and appropriate funding.

hes got 7 years chill out bong

he obviously meant a metaphorical wall

What do you care, you don't live here.

sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-border-wal-20170404-story.html

I'm still doubtful, but we'll see. Looks like the amount of illegals coming has been suppressed, at least.

I thought its happening just not as fast as we would like

>a southern wall should already have been built in the first 6 months

That's retarded. You're a retard. Go be a faggot retard somewhere else

newsmax.com/Politics/donald-trump-september-showdown-border-wall/2017/08/21/id/808778/

Not happening. None of his campaign promises will happen. The first major piece of legislation he signed is one reducing his own authority to remove Russian sanctions.

He sold out.

America will fall because your president is a cuck & a coward without morals.

And nothing of value will be lost.

youtu.be/3VZWSHG-UUQ

well he said it was the #1 issue:
youtube.com/watch?v=2J9y6s_ukBQ

and at 1:17 he says he will start working on the wall on day 1

shouldn't he have started by now? lol

Hahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahha
You faggots all got lied too. There never was going to be a wall. It was just a lie to convince you to vote for a massive idiot and you did!!! Sucks to be you, Trumptards. And your hero didn't even win the popular vote.
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

I thought he was supposed to be some sort of master negotiator? Why is it taking him so long to convince people to appropriate funds? He said we would have a wall so fast it would make my head spin.

And they'll come pouring back in once the next president takes office...unless there's a wall.

>at least less illegals are coming over
As part of a decade-long trend

Are you actually being serious, you fucking cuck? It was THE number one promise.

Oh, so hes going the obongo route of "imma be a gud president yall"